SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I have a series of questions... for which I haven't been able to find an answer yet
I don't know if this has already been discussed.... If yes, pls can someone give me a link ?

So my no. 1 question for more than a year now is:
HOW COULD WE HELP ELVIS (Jesse)?
or
IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP ELVIS (Jesse)?

This may sound naive or rhetorical or ....you name it! But I've been thinking about this for so long now....and...it's really something that keeps coming to me. I mean we find more and more clues and proofs about him being alive, yet I know....feel.... think....that there is something (someone?) that keeps the TRUTH from coming out once and for all!

I. First hypothesis: Elvis is not allowed to return!

1. Is the Church of Scientology involved in keeping Elvis hidden?
2. Is the EPE ruled by Illuminati?
3. Is the family constrained / blackmailed to comply and shut up?
4. Did Elvis intend to return back in 2002, when You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login came out and he wasn't allowed? That's why "they" made it look like the doctor was crazy??
5. What is really going on there?
6. Why have all people who tried to "move a finger" about Elvis' hoax, been all "removed", put to silence more or less brutally? The last 2 examples are Dr. Donald Hinton and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!
7. How could we ever know the answer to these questions!??

Finding out if Elvis is alive is not difficult ,
but finding out what's keeping him from returning - that's the most difficult thing!

8. Is the financial gain so big for those people that want to keep Elvis 'dead", "cause he's worth more dead than alive"?
9. Do they really take advantage of the legend 'Elvis is alive"?
10. Who is "they"? Whom ever 'they" are, "they" don't really care about Elvis!!
11. I mean, even with all the hoax-investigative work, even with hundreds of proofs, we can do NOTHING !?? He remains "dead" because "money says so"?
12. If it's true that Elvis is part of an FBI witness protection program, is it this the reason why he still can't return?
13. Does Michael have a plan to help Elvis?

II. In case nothing of the above ^^ is correct, let's take another hypothesis:
Elvis does NOT want to return.
[I confess, I rather doubt this!]

1. Could it be that Elvis wants to be left alone?
2. Has he ever really intended to come back?
3. Has he changed his mind in the mean time? Why?

If I knew for 200% sure that we bother him with our research, I swear I'll stop searching, I'd shut down my FB page, I'd erase everything I ever posted about him on the Internet.
But then again: if he had faked his death with the intention of never coming back, why did he leave so many clues , starting with the period before his "death" and even after his "death"!?

Who can give us an answer to either of the 2 hypothesis from above ^^ ?
or
How could we find the answers ourselves?

or in short, I return to the question with which I started this message:
HOW COULD WE HELP ELVIS (Jesse)?

I don't know if anyone has any answers.... but at least we could try find some together! What do you think?

Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:18:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

Thank you SimPattyK for that thread. I really love the idea     /bravo/

Actually I wondered what Michael's hoax has to do with Elvis anyway. May be the similarities.. But there must be more than that so here is my theory...

Elvis disappeared with a plan put by those on power for a certain reason. It was a huge plan and perfectly made. So many people were involved to make everything look normal so Elvis could end his life as Elvis. Now let's come to Michael's hoax. I guess it' s some sort of a challenge for those in power, for those who made Elvis disappear. Michael pulled out this hoax alone. Of course some were involved, but still, he planned it alone. As we see, it's similar to the one the elite pulled out, so for me it's some sort of a challenge. May be through Michael's death hoax Elvis will be released and helped somehow. I still remember TS's post about a double BAM. But nothing happened. This has only one meaning: the time is no right yet. The great power that is in charge of Elvis's disappearance is sill so powerful. But Michael's hoax is on the right track and I hope through his hoax Elvis would be set free so we could have a double BAM. 
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:03:21 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, diggyon I think we really need to do some team-brainstorming on this....

I don't know if i am right, but I will give you my way of how I see things, regarding what you said...
Quote from: diggyon
Elvis disappeared with a plan put by those on power for a certain reason. It was a huge plan and perfectly made. So many people were involved to make everything look normal so Elvis could end his life as Elvis.
I think Elvis wanted to go out for many reasons:
1. He could not continue with that life rhythm he was living...he realized he will be soon gone if he didn't do something about it; he knew a famous person like him could not just "retire' from his "job" like any normal person could. So...he knew he had to disappear!
2. Elvis is a highly spiritual person, he always believed he had a mission, more than just that of an entertainer. He is patriot and a militant for human rights. He got involved with the DEA and he offered to President Nixon to help his country, being perfectly aware that from his position he could help a lot, especially as a secret agent. In time, this created him dangerous enemies from the "underground" people!
“Maybe Elvis the federal agent seems a long way from the Elvis who longed to be a guru like Daya Mata.  But looking back, I don’t think so.  Elvis wanted to transcend into another dimension.  When it was spirituality, he wanted to be the spiritual leader who could help the most people.  When it was law enforcement, his motivation was the same.  He couldn’t be ordinary.  He wasn’t ordinary.
…He asked the President for a short cut to becoming an agent.  Where Daya Mata couldn’t accommodate him, Nixon could and did.“ [PriscillaPresley]
3. Elvis's fortune was highly hunted, just like Michael's. This also attracted many sharks around Elvis , false friends, false music industry enterprisers, his father was tricked in a plane deal, causing them to lose 1 million dollars to a mob clan, etc... so here we have another reason to fake his death, especially since Elvis and his family received death threats too...

These are the 3 main reasons ^^ I could find as plausible as possible, so far and given the circumstances, I am sure the government helped Elvis DO it "His way"!

Everything went well. I think Elvis planned how it would be in major lines, he also planned to "warn" his fans in advance, by those "Final Curtain" concerts, leaving clues and hints in his music too.... I think he planned to escape until all danger was gone and it was ok for him to come back, otherwise he wouldn't have left any clues behind him!
But here's where I think things went the wrong way! What if the same sharks that hunted him when he was "alive", found out about the plan? and after a while, "they" started to take advantage of him even more and easier now that he was supposed to be "dead"? going on the idea "worth more dead than alive"... What if "they" are forcing Elvis to stay hidden and never return? by blackmailing him and his family? by taking over the estate?
These are the questions that torment me.... I really see Elvis as victim right at the moment we speak! I can almost feel his sadness, his loneliness, his lack of hope....after all the attempts that have been made... I think he feels terrible not being able to do anything!
Quote from: diggyon
I still remember TS's post about a double BAM. But nothing happened.
That was in 2010...exactly during the period when Eliza's case seemed to get somewhere! But then , towards January 2011, her case was "mysteriously" blocked and stopped from its normal legal course, by a bizarre movement of the parental legal affair jurisdiction!
--- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - the lawsuit was dismissed because, after it was filed in August of 2009, the jurisdiction of the Chancery Court in Memphis was legally changed (as of August 2010). ---- How 'convenient" is that, hummm? Eliza was already out of any moral energy and financial resources to continue the fight.... I think she realized it's impossible to fight with the "powers" that did everything to stop her case from achieving success: getting the TRUTH out!! This is what mainly made me think that Elvis is not allowed to come back!! There's too much money involved there, "too much Monkey Business going on!"

Then with Michael's hoax... I've been thinking that maybe Michael also found out , long time ago, about what is happening to Elvis and decided to help him and himself at the same time, by planning a hoax on his own, as you well said diggyon, a hoax without any "government help" or if there was, there was a "little" help, in total secrecy and discretion, with Michael taking care of everything , being in charge of everything, so that the sharks who "took care" of Elvis, won't do the same thing to Michael! So maybe, through this hoax, Michael wants to expose not only the injustices that were done to him and to the world by the "Elite", but also to Elvis...that's how I explain why Michael did everything he could to make all these connections and parallels to Elvis and his hoax. It was to lead us to Elvis and make us discover the conspiracy against him. it's just my opinion.... I'm not sure of anything, that's why I started this topic with all those questions.... I hope I can get an answer someway...somehow...someday...

I really hope Michael has a plan for this too... I pray to God it succeeds, for both of them!
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:22:22 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....]
I. First hypothesis: Elvis is not allowed to return!

1. Is the Church of Scientology involved in keeping Elvis hidden?
2. Is the EPE ruled by Illuminati?
3. Is the family constrained / blackmailed to comply and shut up?
[....]

"No one ever said it was easy trying to rewrite the history books.  But that's exactly what Eliza Presley's lawsuit seeks to do.  She has been battling for two years in court, trying to prove that Vernon Presley (father of Elvis) really is her father too, based on DNA evidence she's gathered.  That same DNA evidence also would show that Elvis is alive.
So it's no wonder that there are people desperate to stop her.  Elvis Presley Enterprises makes 55 million dollars a year (as of 2009), which would be in serious jeopardy if Elvis was proven to actually be living.  Elvis makes a regular appearance on Forbes' annual list of top-earning deceased celebrities.
Clearly, someone is trying to oppose Eliza's lawsuit in court and stop her from trying to show the world that she is who she says she is and that Elvis is alive. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Eliza claims to have DNA results from testing Jesse.
So if Jesse is indeed Elvis and gave his consent for the DNA testing, he knew what Eliza was going to do with the DNA testing results.
So this rules out "Elvis wants to be left alone".
So yes, the question remains: who are those behind the curtain, preventing proof to really surface and to be legitimized?
What is their cause and agenda?
Why, when Eliza failed in achieving her goal, did he not try to help in some other way if he is so comfortable with the thought of being revealed?
For me the only reason for that would be if he is suppressed by someone.
Or...he´s right now trying to find another way for Eliza and himself.....how knows......
I just really hope that he´s safe and that he won´t wrench his heart over this...no matter what. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Sarahli

This reminds me that TS said this:

"I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future.  If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true."

And if there is safety concern then TS certainly cannot say much more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

According to Ts's earlier posts there is supposed to be a double BAM. Well, let's wait and see.
Elvis might be on Michael's plan too. If he is not, then TS wouldn't have mentioned him at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]So yes, the question remains:
1. Who are those behind the curtain, preventing proof to really surface and to be legitimized?
2. What is their cause and agenda?
3. Why, when Eliza failed in achieving her goal, did he not try to help in some other way if he is so comfortable with the thought of being revealed?[...]
Thank you Maryk for sharing your opinion and adding your questions to my long list.
Just like you, I very much doubt that Elvis wants to remain hidden...and as you well completed what I was saying, Eliza's DNA proof is the best evidence ever! that Jesse wants the truth to come out...

@sarahli: thank you for reminding me of that TS quote!! great quote and link!
Even though when I read that first, it left me with this same feeling of confusion:
1. Can we or can we NOT trust in everything that is written on Linda Hood's site?
 I mean, from TS'quote^^ ["I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  "] - I can understand that even though Linda claims to be a very close to Elvis insider, from what TS says...this is not really the case, TS seems to be even closer to Elvis (Jesse) than Linda. So I don't get it....
2.  Does Elvis communicate with both Linda and TS?
3.  And maybe Elvis does not trust Linda as much as TS?
4. Is he testing her? did she give him any reasons to doubt her? or is Elvis just protecting her by not giving her too much information because she is more exposed or less able to protect herself? which means again that TS is the one in whom he puts his trust more?

According to Ts's earlier posts there is supposed to be a double BAM. Well, let's wait and see.
Elvis might be on Michael's plan too. If he is not, then TS wouldn't have mentioned him at all.
Thansk again for posting here diggyon ;) Just so you know I am not asking you the following questions, but anyone who can answer to them, especially TS if it's not to much for me to ask...

1. Did TS talk about the double-BAM in the summer of 2010, because there had been much progress done in Eliza's case that year? Were they really hoping for a chance for Elvis to come back that year? And when Eliza's case was blocked, everything was postponed?
2. In case Elvis could have BAMmed in the summer of 2010, was Michael willing to give up his "4 year - hoax plan" just to double BAM together with Elvis?
3. Did the hoax have several options? Like plan a and plan b , etc....? So when Eliza was stopped, Michael applied plan B , which was to continue the "4 year plan"?
4. Does the "4 year plan" still include the double BAM : MJ+Elvis ? Did they manage to get rid of the people who wanted to take profit from keeping Elvis "dead"?

WoW! If I could only get an answer to half of the questions I already wrote in this topic!
Thank you all that posted here! Blessings  bearhug
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:49:26 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

SimPattyK, I am not sure how to take what TS said but my understanding is that it does not imply that Linda is less trustworthy or that TS is closer to Elvis. I don't know how he got this info so it's not possible to draw any conclusion. Honestly when I read it first I thought it was information from God as it was in the context of "God can protect" in this update.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...] Honestly when I read it first I thought it was information from God as it was in the context of "God can protect" in this update.
Ok I understand your view, thanks Sarahli ;)

But still, a statement like this, makes my mind wonder and wonder, about much more that isn't said, but is implied...
["I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  "]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sim, your first post made me

i cant say that i have anything to contribute, as i am in my infant stages on the subject of elvis. though i am a confirmed beLIEver. ELVIS = LIVES

i am reading and will definitely enjoy reading updates from this thread...

the only thing i can add is: YES PLEASE TS - if you have info we'd love to hear it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I am LMAO  :lol:  about your pic Aussie  :lol: I think your head really went BAM !? loll  :lol:

I think that when we will find the answers to all my 24 questions up here ^^ our heads will all BAM like in that pic you posted! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sim - Just want you to know that I re read this thread over and over

So many unsolved mysteries and unanswered questions....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ahh Aussie, thanks for bringing up this thread again... I
I'm afraid it will remain forgotten  :icon_e_sad: with all those questions unanswered...  :icon_e_sad:
I guess they're all rhetorical questions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions