What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

  • 354 Replies
  • 12402 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline EternalMichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71
    • Show only replies by EternalMichael
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*   November 22nd, 2009 4:15 pm ET

Hello everyone. Please tune in for the AMAs tonight and pay very close attention.

I love you all. I really do.

It's all for love...L.O.V.E.


It seems that he wants us to believe he's Michael. Some sort of JCC or Informer...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Offline MJJ1982

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1282
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982
I'm sorry but I don't believe in 'him'.

I think it's just a person who wants to fool other people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline Nathalia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 340
    • Show only replies by Nathalia
agreed, i think he is a fraud.
there's a handful of users on the LKL blog portraying themselves to be Michael. it's very off-putting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline EternalMichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71
    • Show only replies by EternalMichael
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back !  :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

 :!:  :!:  :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back  :!:  :!:  :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back ! :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

:!: :!: :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back :!: :!: :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.

Who is JCC?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline EternalMichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71
    • Show only replies by EternalMichael
JCC is someone who gave us clues ragarding the death hoax story...
but as noone believed him, he left the forums... although his clues were interesting...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Offline EarthAngel90

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71
    • Show only replies by EarthAngel90
    • http://www.Twitter.com/MadameRose90.
We definetly need JCC back in our investigation! JCC, if you are around .... please come back - we need you!  :D  :D  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
*Sweet Sweet Earth Angel A.K.A. Michael* -
Please Comeback ..... We Love You!



*MadameTexas@gmail.com - email me Michael!*
http://www.Twitter.com/MadameRose90 - check me out !

Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
JCC is someone who gave us clues ragarding the death hoax story...
but as noone believed him, he left the forums... although his clues were interesting...

oh wow. Were the clues beneficial?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Secret Dove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 412
    • Show only replies by Secret Dove
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back !  :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

 :!:  :!:  :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back  :!:  :!:  :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.

I hate to clue you but JCC is a fraud too. They know nothing! It's just a person that's out to play games. :roll:  I don't believe it one bit! :)   :lol:  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline Banessa

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 61
    • Show only replies by Banessa
    • http://www.twitter.com/blueabbies
I'm skeptical about anyone who blatantly and subtly claim to be Michael. I'd be careful as to who and what we believe. Just pay close attention to what he/they say but don't take anything too serious. Too many people have already been hurt and there is no need for more to be hurt either! Just a thought!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!


http://www.twitter.com/blueabbies

Offline anotherpartofme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 114
    • Show only replies by anotherpartofme
I personally do not believe that Michael visited blogs in general..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NoHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 47
    • Show only replies by NoHype
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back

I agree...BACK has had a lot to say even as far back as 2005 (not 2006).  He can be a litte hard to interpret, but so far, he hasn't said anything that can be debunked.  I'm not 100% convinced that BACK is MJ, but I take a little bit of comfort in feeling that he is a 100% insider.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

           ~Te extrano mi amor~

Offline MJSTAR

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 43
    • Show only replies by MJSTAR
Quote from: "NoHype"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back

I agree...BACK has had a lot to say even as far back as 2005 (not 2006).  He can be a litte hard to interpret, but so far, he hasn't said anything that can be debunked.  I'm not 100% convinced that BACK is MJ, but I take a little bit of comfort in feeling that he is a 100% insider.


 :D I'm with you on this one. I'm on the fence that he may be MJ, but i feel he is deffinately someone in the know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL
they have more mjs on LKL blog then i have hot dinners
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217
    • Show only replies by Eva R
EternalMichael, I love your signature!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline Butterfly J

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 305
    • Show only replies by Butterfly J
    • http://littlejan.deviantart.com/
Hmm...Michael L.O.V.E. .... newer know, never know :?
I think everything is possible. He´s pretty isolated right now I think and it isn´t impossible that he´s communicating with people in internet. But, we must be very careful what to believe :!:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:



   November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back !  :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

 :!:  :!:  :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back  :!:  :!:  :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.

I hate to clue you but JCC is a fraud too. They know nothing! It's just a person that's out to play games. :roll:  I don't believe it one bit! :)   :lol:  ;)


I used to believe him...but now Im thinking he is fake too..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Claire

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 39
    • Show only replies by Claire
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back !  :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

 :!:  :!:  :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back  :!:  :!:  :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.

I'm with you; about Michael L.O.V.E. I don't know, he seems fake to me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I\'ll wait for you Michael

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL
what he said has been posted on many sites,if he said something new then maybe ,like yesterday he said to watch at the amas what happened can someone explain cos as usual im feeling confused :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth
Quote from: "MJSTAR"
Quote from: "NoHype"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back

I agree...BACK has had a lot to say even as far back as 2005 (not 2006).  He can be a litte hard to interpret, but so far, he hasn't said anything that can be debunked.  I'm not 100% convinced that BACK is MJ, but I take a little bit of comfort in feeling that he is a 100% insider.


 :D I'm with you on this one. I'm on the fence that he may be MJ, but i feel he is deffinately someone in the know.

2005 is even better! lol I don't know if it's him or not but I think it's definitely an insider. I agree with all of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:



   November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting! I did think that was odd during the court hearing. That and the money. I never noticed the other two events focusing on the garbage cans. Great catch to whoever wrote that!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline yaya

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 158
    • Show only replies by yaya
wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL
he did he hinted something would happen on the AMAs,?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
517 Views
Last post December 28, 2009, 09:55:06 AM
by Skipper
313 Replies
10691 Views
Last post May 03, 2010, 12:06:36 PM
by paula-c
1 Replies
481 Views
Last post February 05, 2010, 05:34:17 PM
by somekindofsign
Who is this guy?

Started by mykidsmum « 1 2 3  All » Other Odd Things

50 Replies
2200 Views
Last post March 20, 2010, 02:48:40 AM
by PinkTopaz
5 Replies
529 Views
Last post May 02, 2010, 11:30:55 AM
by Puff