What do U think of that guy *Michael...L.O.V.E.* on LKLblog?

  • 354 Replies
  • 12902 Views

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline yaya

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 158
    • Show only replies by yaya
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
he did he hinted something would happen on the AMAs,?

i watched them but didn't see any "clues." did anyone else??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Butterfly J

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 305
    • Show only replies by Butterfly J
    • http://littlejan.deviantart.com/
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:



   November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

Thanks for posting it. I know that everything is garbage, but I say if there were any memorial or burial footage to see or any fabulous, ridiculous interviews, we would have any clues to discover, we wouldn´t have so much faith maybe as we have today. So, I say "Thank you for that garbage!".
But I understand that who ever wrote it he/she means non believers :)
Only thing that I don´t like at all is that there´s so much trolls. I don´t believe any of them 100%, they push our hopes high and when nothing happens we feel devastated, so I think when Michael really comes out some day I just don´t believe it. I would probably suspect doubles or halos or... god knows what. :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

Offline mattie

  • *
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • ****
  • Posts: 296
    • Show only replies by mattie
OK..Now i understand the garbage thing too!
I was wundering the whole time..why so much focus on the garbage cans all the time.
I noticed that on the funeral..and again in the court room,i thougt it was really odd..This makes sense!
Thanks!
Mattie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • Show only replies by Infinitylady
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back

Yeah, but you can't even see what was written or said.  :?:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Smelly

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 37
    • Show only replies by Smelly
    • http://twitter.com/nazma824
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back

Yeah, but you can't even see what was written or said.  :?:

Lol infinitylady!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • Show only replies by Infinitylady
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org
LOL!

I mean! If you are going to post it post it so we can read it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Missyb007

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 727
    • Show only replies by Missyb007
And another thing about the garbage I've read somewhere (you'll have to excuse me I don't know were I've read it) But somebody mentioned the fact MJ "died" on Thursday, we all saw the ambulance footage right?... Did you all see the garbage cans on the side of the street? (you couldn't have missed them) ... Isn't it "strange" that those garbage cans, (who would have been picked up on Wednesday in that area) are still in the video on Thursday?  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...........................
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864
    • Show only replies by Grace
*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 23rd, 2009 12:35 pm ET
You must remember that Dr.Conrad Murray is only playing a role. He has not killed anyone,so he will NOT be charged or go to jail.

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 23rd, 2009 3:13 pm ET
@Everyone
I am not Michael. I am sorry for decieving you. This has gotten out of hand. I feel terrible.

I bet there is a game again on "who is who" on the blog.

They are getting back into hatred again there.
LKL blog seems to want to stir people's emotions up again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864
    • Show only replies by Grace
Quote from: "Missyb007"
And another thing about the garbage I've read somewhere (you'll have to excuse me I don't know were I've read it) But somebody mentioned the fact MJ "died" on Thursday, we all saw the ambulance footage right?... Did you all see the garbage cans on the side of the street? (you couldn't have missed them) ... Isn't it "strange" that those garbage cans, (who would have been picked up on Wednesday in that area) are still in the video on Thursday?  ;)

LOL By then we were throwing one newspaper after the other "virtually" into those bins, one for The Mirror, one for The Sun, one for CNN, one for TMZ - it was really fun.


And don't forget the garbage bins at the funeral side way where the trees disappeared.
LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864
    • Show only replies by Grace
Quote from: "mattie"
why so much focus on the garbage cans all the time.
I noticed that on the funeral..and again in the court room

THAT was a funny one.
And the picture with the open window on the wall...

I was laughing so much.
Poor Murray so much in the focus and he's not important at all if you understand the things put around him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
Did anyone see any clues from the AMA's?
And has anyone been on the blog lately?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LucyLocket

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 203
    • Show only replies by LucyLocket
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "mattie"
why so much focus on the garbage cans all the time.
I noticed that on the funeral..and again in the court room

THAT was a funny one.
And the picture with the open window on the wall...
I was laughing so much.
Poor Murray so much in the focus and he's not important at all if you understand the things put around him.

I somehow managed to miss the picture with the open window on the wall.  Does anyone have a link?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth
Quote from: "Smelly"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f ... light=back

Yeah, but you can't even see what was written or said.  :?:

You can click on the images to go to a new page. And then there's a link to make them larger on that page so you can read them. I hope that makes sense. lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
they have more mjs on LKL blog then i have hot dinners

 :lol: made me laugh again :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
they have more mjs on LKL blog then i have hot dinners
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:



November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!

Okay, I'm outta here.

Ok so I am trying to figure out if this person is attacking the people who believe he is dead or the people like us that are freaking out over all "the garbage" (weird family interviews,coldness of some of the family and the fact that Murray is still free)...what you think? And who posted it? Mj LOVE or the supaflyjive dude? :geek:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL
there are a lot of believers over there ,but dont go there it is one crazy blog and for a company like CNN ,there is no control ,how can names be stolen i think someone in the company is playing games
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Yas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 46
    • Show only replies by Yas
I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Kirsche

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2082
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl
Quote from: "Yas"
I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!


WTF??


That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.


But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Quote from: "Missyb007"
And another thing about the garbage I've read somewhere (you'll have to excuse me I don't know were I've read it) But somebody mentioned the fact MJ "died" on Thursday, we all saw the ambulance footage right?... Did you all see the garbage cans on the side of the street? (you couldn't have missed them) ... Isn't it "strange" that those garbage cans, (who would have been picked up on Wednesday in that area) are still in the video on Thursday?  ;)

 Laziness. We have our garbage picked up on Tuesdays and sometimes I dont feel like bringing in the garbage can. I'll wait till Wednesday to roll it back to the garage!!

Thats the only thing I can think of!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mehere

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558
    • Show only replies by mehere
Quote from: "yaya"
wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)

That's a good point.  I find many tell us things this fan forum has already discovered.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Yas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 46
    • Show only replies by Yas
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Yas"
I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!


WTF??


That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.


But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake
Yes, that is what I was thinking.
Btw, sorry for my english. It's not my first language.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Quote from: "mehere"
Quote from: "yaya"
wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)

That's a good point.  I find many tell us things this fan forum has already discovered.
I think at one point didnt Michael...LOVE release the words to This Is it before it was released? I believe he did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CantStopLovingU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 11
    • Show only replies by CantStopLovingU
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:



   November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

I LOVE THIS!!!! This is why I am still following my HEART - and know that Michael is not gone. He has done a great job of GIVING MANY MANY CLUES to prove it. Hidding IN PLAIN SIGHT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "mehere"
Quote from: "yaya"
wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)

That's a good point.  I find many tell us things this fan forum has already discovered.
I think at one point didnt Michael...LOVE release the words to This Is it before it was released? I believe he did.

i heard that too but im not sure which username that person used.
it was posted on the old forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Yas"
I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!
WTF??
That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.


But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake

exactly it is fake!! has anyone or any other Michaels posted something like that?

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:

   November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

http://www.imagesup.de/bild-Doll_MJ_TMZjpg-68829.htm

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

Who posted this on the LKL blog? Michael....LOVE?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
548 Views
Last post December 28, 2009, 09:55:06 AM
by Skipper
313 Replies
10939 Views
Last post May 03, 2010, 12:06:36 PM
by paula-c
1 Replies
507 Views
Last post February 05, 2010, 05:34:17 PM
by somekindofsign
Who is this guy?

Started by mykidsmum « 1 2 3  All » Other Odd Things

50 Replies
2279 Views
Last post March 20, 2010, 02:48:40 AM
by PinkTopaz
5 Replies
570 Views
Last post May 02, 2010, 11:30:55 AM
by Puff