Yas

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Yas"
I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.*            November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!

WTF??

That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.

But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake
Yes, that is what I was thinking.
Btw, sorry for my english. It's not my first language.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mehere"
Quote from: "yaya"
wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)

That's a good point.  I find many tell us things this fan forum has already discovered.
I think at one point didnt Michael...LOVE release the words to This Is it before it was released? I believe he did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:

November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

I LOVE THIS!!!! This is why I am still following my HEART - and know that Michael is not gone. He has done a great job of GIVING MANY MANY CLUES to prove it. Hidding IN PLAIN SIGHT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mehere"
Quote from: "yaya"
wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)

That's a good point.  I find many tell us things this fan forum has already discovered.
I think at one point didnt Michael...LOVE release the words to This Is it before it was released? I believe he did.

i heard that too but im not sure which username that person used.
it was posted on the old forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

WTF??
That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.

But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake

exactly it is fake!! has anyone or any other Michaels posted something like that?

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

Who posted this on the LKL blog? Michael....LOVE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

We're up with another season of Punk'd! The only difference is that Michael is the new ashton kutcher! We are all being punk'd! Can you imagine running out from the back, and telling the whole world. "You've been PUNK'D!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The judge retired huh? Did anyone look that up...hmmm  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Yas

@nellyka7 (about judge)
It was also posted the day before:

helen            November 24th, 2009 10:46 am ET
@ All
Once again, Michael is alive. That is why none of this makes sense. The child support hearing was "fake." The money was "fake." The money had the face of "Gilda". The cameras zoomed in on the "trash can." Once again, Mike played "Gilda's" husband in the movie who faked his death. The judge was a retired judge who was paid to play an actor. That is why he was almost laughing about the arrears being forgiven. This information is widely available on the internet.
www (dot) cicilianolawblog (dot) com/2008/04/judge-gerald-hardcastle-retires (dot) html

I don't know if this was the first post about it.... If this is true then the child support hearing was fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@everyone

WTF??

That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

:shock:  If this is true, then I think that deserves it's own thread. If true that would be a huge clue!
I mean why would the hearing be fake? So strange..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@nellyka7 (about judge)

@ All
Once again, Michael is alive. That is why none of this makes sense. The child support hearing was "fake." The money was "fake." The money had the face of "Gilda". The cameras zoomed in on the "trash can." Once again, Mike played "Gilda's" husband in the movie who faked his death. The judge was a retired judge who was paid to play an actor. That is why he was almost laughing about the arrears being forgiven. This information is widely available on the internet.
www (dot) cicilianolawblog (dot) com/2008/04/judge-gerald-hardcastle-retires (dot) html

I don't know if this was the first post about it.... If this is true then the child support hearing was fake

No doubt-its just back to the drawing board on the "why" of it and "how" for me. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Yas

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
@nellyka7 (about judge)

@ All

No doubt-its just back to the drawing board on the "why" of it and "how" for me. :shock:

Exactly. And I just posted on other thread -> why media do not notice things like this because retired judge should be easy for them to notice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly. And I just posted on other thread -> why media do not notice things like this because retired judge should be easy for them to notice

Maybe they did notice it, and its just not time for them to release all the information.
I beleive TMZ is in on the hoax so if anything I think they would be the first to release the information regarding the trial being fake, but they're just waiting for their cue. I feel like we are getting very close to the end- why would we have so many other distractions trying to throw us off our course. It has to be near the end, I just feel it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nellyka7"

@everyone

WTF??
That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

exactly it is fake!! has anyone or any other Michaels posted something like that?

@ all

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

Who posted this on the LKL blog? Michael....LOVE?

It was someone named helen. Sorry for not including her name...simple mistake when i copied and pasted. Her posts are very good. She discovers some very interesting things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey guys....if you could post about Hardcastle in his thread that would be good!! Lets keep this thread for Michael...LOVE.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions