♥Michael Jackson♥ Quincy on Oprah , MJ (aka Smelly) on phone

• 7 Replies

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609
Quincy Jones as guest at The OPrah Show in 2000, talking to Michael on phone! Quincy explains why he calls Michael SMELLY!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGbZh7lcysQ[/youtube]

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls
@applehead,  thanks for posting that - isn't listening to MJ's voice just the best thing ever?! Nourishing. Waiting to hear it again - in real time!

I've just noticed your latest avatar - are you trying to tell us something? If so, I guess you won't be answering!

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind
umm he doesn't use the word funky?  what about it needs to be funkier ?
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suesuzzfaithkeeper

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by suesuzzfaithkeeper
@applehead,  thanks for posting that - isn't listening to MJ's voice just the best thing ever?! Nourishing. Waiting to hear it again - in real time!

I've just noticed your latest avatar - are you trying to tell us something? If so, I guess you won't be answering!
did applehead leave??

Offline Michelle

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Michelle
Thanks for sharing this @Applehead, it's indeed great to hear Michael and soooo funny when he said "I'm scared......"  :lol: :lol:

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)
:lol: I like when he goes "I've heard a few profanity words come from him" and Michael goes "From who!?" lolol/ thanks for sharing !

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie
 :? Unfortunately do not understand all.... :roll:  but I only know that his  voice is music......... a wonderful music.....  bearhug michael-jackson/

moonwalk_/

Apple.......no jokes..... confused/...your place is here !!!  bearhug
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ
Hi Applehead! :)

:shock: what's up with your avatar? "Goodbye. I'll miss you"??

You're not gonna leave us, do you? Say this avatar is a joke, PLEASE.

L.O.V.E.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:24:13 AM by everlastinglove_MJ »
It's all for L.O.V.E.