~Souza~Topic starter

I am sick and tired of the anonymous bitching on this forum and mostly: behind my (and other member's) back! This post is by far not to every member of this forum, so if you don't feel addressed, then it's not about you. The ones I AM addressing, know perfectly well who they are; one of them I have actually helped a few times in pm when she needed help or information about certain things. That's what you get for being nice, huh?!

Anyway, that small group of members that can't help themselves but talk shit behind my back have a few options.

1. You don't like it here anyway, so why are you still here? No one has you chained to this forum and if you think that you can do a better job than me: then you are free to leave and start your own forum. But I guess you are all like Johan Cruijff. For those who do not know him, he was a great soccer player in the old days, now all he does is bitching at coaches abusing his 'godly' status, yet he doesn't have the balls to do the job himself.

2. You leave and you join one of the other forums, many of them will be happy if you join them in the MJDHI bash-fest.

3. You show you have some balls and you will actually for the first time ever try and ask me your questions one-on-one, instead of assuming behind my back and inventing the most outragious theories about me, or any other member on here you THINK/ASSUME I am also. There are several ways to do that:

You can pm me
you can email me: souza@michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com
You can Skype me: souza...81
You can CALL me: +31(0)685090170

I will be available all day tomorrow so you can bitch in my face and maybe in between find out that your assumptions are all FALSE.

4. You can ignore this message and have yourself banned within the next few days.

For those who still not understand it: I have NOTHING against questioning/different opinions etc., I have something about the childish way some adults on here are treating other members, mods and yours truly here on the forum and beyond.
Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:35:04 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

My entry in the hoax dictionary fits perfectly here Souza.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ASSuming: Talking out one's ass whilst making shit up with no evidence to back it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I would suggest that anyone who *maybe* thinks this post *might* apply to them to contact Souza straight away. I would hate to lose people that I *know* can contribute positively to the forum because of nasty school yard hate talk. It's hurtful. Try being on the receiving end of it. Try being Souza for 2.5 years.

Hey. None of us are perfect. That's ok. But if you're talking shit behind Souza's back, seriously? Think about it. THIS IS HER HOUSE. You like it here? I do. Don't wear out your welcome by stabbing the owner in the back while she's making your bed. That's just shitty form.

Contact Souza, please, if you have *any* inkling that this *might* be directed at YOU.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jono

Let us know how it goes! I doubt any of them will contact you..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
 I stand for "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" and RESPECT...so to have my name mentioned as well, is extremely hurtful....I left a comment on a certain persons blog, to express my feelings as well...'

We are all adults, and I certainly can think for myself.......the fact that people need to  humiliate others that have worked so hard here, and have contributed so much of their time to this investigation, confirms just how immature these people really are...attention seeking self-centred egotistic, back stabbing and childish ......I feel ashamed to call them Michael Jackson fans, as they have no idea about his real message. of L.O.V.E, not hate.....unbelievable !!

Are these people for real??  They are as bad as the Media.  God, if Michael is reading this now, he would be so ashamed of these people who call themselves FANS..........

I am are here because I want to be.......nobody has forced me into it...I have researched and presented alot of information to this forum because I have spent many hours investigating every aspect that could be relevant to the hoax and suspicious ceircumstances surrounding the Death of Michael Jackson ...and to clear up something else I have never been a fan, but just liked his music...........

So why am I here???  I believe there is a hidden agenda behind the "death of Michael Jackson" because of the wierd circumstances surrounding his death, and so on...Nobody has forced me to be here, and we are not a cult or internet experiment, and DOGGY seems to suggest...and yes, I hope to God you are reading this, so you have something else to add to your pathetic blog... 

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do..........this is for all the backstabbers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7W7t9N2VDI&feature=g-user-lik&context=G27f0c5dUCGXQYbcTJ33Z7OqhUy0evjebJ91WlLDt68PC-RJhIKVI[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7W7t9N2VDI&feature=g-user-lik&context=G27f0c5dUCGXQYbcTJ33Z7OqhUy0evjebJ91WlLDt68PC-RJhIKVI

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 06:15:45 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Just logged in and this is the 1st post that showed up in the line.
I would suggest that anyone who *maybe* thinks this post *might* apply to them to contact Souza straight away. I would hate to lose people that I *know* can contribute positively to the forum because of nasty school yard hate talk. It's hurtful. Try being on the receiving end of it. Try being Souza for 2.5 years.

Hey. None of us are perfect. That's ok. But if you're talking shit behind Souza's back, seriously? Think about it. THIS IS HER HOUSE. You like it here? I do. Don't wear out your welcome by stabbing the owner in the back while she's making your bed. That's just shitty form.

Contact Souza, please, if you have *any* inkling that this *might* be directed at YOU.

I just hope that this has nothing to do with the TS-Front discussion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
No Miss G, I believe its about this slandering members......here is the blog...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Not just them, there is a group on here who thinks I am very suspicious and that I have my own evil agenda. Those can contact me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This dude all the time speaking and insults to Souza and now bec on behalf of his """freedom of expression"", if we are all so crazy about that is attentive to what is said here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i am quite glad this action is being taken. i hope that group curb their behaviour or shut the door on their way out.

im over it! and this is not about TS - in fact nothing to do with it.

its pure character assasination, slander, hatred and jealousy. jealousy that there are ppl on this forum who are confident, comfortable, competant, stong and unbreakable in their belief. much unlike them who are lost, unsure, insecure doubters who can only comfort themselves by spewing vitriol..

and yes, it was for comments like this very post that i was slandered and bad mouthed. if thats the case. so be it. i stand by what i say and what i believe. a life of anxiety not knowing what to believe, to and fro from emotion to emotion does not appeal to me. besides that the truth is there to be seen. i choose to see it
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:57:06 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

jono

Boy, are these people up for a surprise 2012!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lolol/   Time will tell.... TRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Very well said Souza. I really do not get how people can think that you have an agenda and work for Sony. Geezzz. Do these have any brains to think? Did you guys think what Souza gained to have this forum? Are we paying to her or do you see any commercials on the forum to make her earn money from this? Let's think about Sony and let's say that Sony murdered Michael.  :roll: What did Sony gain? Did they sell MJ albums? Yes, they did but they were already going to sell them even if there was no hoax around. Weren't we all going to buy those albums if we didn't believe MJ is alive? So why would Sony murder Michael and make it look like a hoax? What's the point? Use your brains for real people, and open your eyes. And stop blaming people who spend their time and money for all of us to follow this hoax. Like Souza says, if you don't like it, then leave it. It's just that simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I clicked on the blog that Aussie posted last night and clicked off it after about 30 seconds of reading.

It's very unfortunate that this site and certain members are being attacked.  It can't be stopped but it can be ignored, which is the best you can do. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Wow some people are really messed-up. :? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal