Re: TIAI January 21
January 21, 2012, 03:29:31 PM
WOW............... :? :roll: 
SINCE WE ARE  APPARENTLY ON MICHAEL'S SIDE, WHAT EXACTLY  OUR ROLE IS OR SHOULD BE? I DID NOT GET WHAT REPRESENTS MICHAEL'S REASON OF HOAX AND COME BACK IN THIS STORY/BIBLE, WHATEVER IT IS.

TS, WHERE ELSE THIS IS POSTED BESIDES THIS WEBSITE?

TS, WHAT IS THE AGENDA IN GENERAL IF NOT THE SPREAD A FEAR THAT RESEMBLES TO ILLUMINATI NWO (EOW) GOAL=TO KEEP PEOPLE IN FEAR. IS ILLUMINATI LUCIFER PERHAPS?

STILL MISSING SOMETHING..... YEAH CONNECTION/PARALLEL/DOTS WITH REALITY  /pull hair/ SINCE THE STORY IS MORE METAPHORICAL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 21, 2012, 03:32:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will leave from this moment from this forum, but I will forward this forum to the family to read it and decide what they will do if they consider to do something. If I were from US I would denounce this and what it has turned into, going to this extent furthering this agenda using Michael.

I won't be part of it by ignoring it. I will further this to the family and to authorities if necessary. I will tell all the Jacksons first, and maybe they will do something. If not, then I will further this all to the authorities.

Don't you think the Jacksons already know about it? Jermaine knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 21, 2012, 03:34:55 PM
Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.

I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".

But I will further this to the authorities.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:36:34 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 03:40:09 PM
THE WORLD WONT END, OMG...I DONE WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 21, 2012, 03:44:30 PM
We can not know the world will end or not. Maybe it will, maybe not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 03:47:19 PM
Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.

I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".

Okay, and you are going to tell them what exactly? That a Bible study was posted on a forum about RELIGION? I rather would have had it on here to be honest, but maybe TS is trying to avoid people like you by posting it there. Good luck Anna, and I will help you a hand with leaving, since you are one of the few I addressed in one of my recent posts. Your first comment in this thread is: I am not going to comment. What went wrong?

@bindupbrokenhearted: you are right, but that's totally my fault. TS had trouble posting again (that's why it said 'coming soon' first, so he asked me if I could do it for him, but I copied his file wrongly. There are some things he put in italic too in his original post as I see now, so I hope that I can fix that, but the last sentence is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 03:51:07 PM
We can not know the world will end or not. Maybe it will, maybe not.

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Andrea

January 21, 2012, 03:58:45 PM
I've finished reading The Sign's post.  I'll have to read it again but it took me over an hour to read it once so I need to step back from the computer for a while.

"Keep the faith" has suddenly taken on a whole new meaning and come what may, I will always be on Michael's side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 21, 2012, 03:59:32 PM

Okay, and you are going to tell them what exactly? That a Bible study was posted on a forum about RELIGION? I rather would have had it on here to be honest, but maybe TS is trying to avoid people like you by posting it there. Good luck Anna, and I will help you a hand with leaving, since you are one of the few I addressed in one of my recent posts. Your first comment in this thread is: I am not going to comment. What went wrong?

@bindupbrokenhearted: you are right, but that's totally my fault. TS had trouble posting again (that's why it said 'coming soon' first, so he asked me if I could do it for him, but I copied his file wrongly. There are some things he put in italic too in his original post as I see now, so I hope that I can fix that, but the last sentence is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

I think you know the questions running through my head now.
I hope everything will finally become clear by the end of this year.

The Sign said:
Not only does the devil deceive, but he deceives the whole world on the very same reason why he was kicked out of heaven—for demanding that angels should be able to sit on God’s throne! Just take a look at any and all pictures and drawings of the ark; search “ark of the covenant” on Google images, or some other search engine. Or look through ark pictures in religious materials.
In all cases, you will find the angels are standing on the throne, kneeling on the throne, crouching on the throne, or whatever; but always on the throne! However, angels are not even allowed to sit on God’s throne, much less have their feet on His throne!!! What blasphemy! The devil has a good laugh, no doubt.
There is one ark, though, depicted with a few different yet similar illustrations, where the angels are beside the ark and mercy seat—which is exactly where they belong! And this is the true ark; any and all arks with angels on top of the mercy seat are most certainly counterfeit.
For those might think that the story of Lucifer and God’s throne is symbolic, and not literal, the point here is still the same. God would not design the ark of the covenant to represent symbolic error (angels on the throne); no, He would design it to represent the truth (angels beside the throne).

This is exactly what Souza said on the thread about the true ark.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:18:02 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 04:07:31 PM
I am confused too.

Was "what went to the hospital' ever finalised? Is the Ark connected to this?

I feel TS's current posts may help some find meaning in the apparent loss of Michael and his life purpose but I'm not sure how they are helping us find out WHAT happened regarding his 'death'.

Are we moving away from investigating his death hoax? Do we now just pick up our bibles and interpret our own correlations regarding the hoax?

All the woo is making this harder and harder to work out, not easier, at least for me.

With respect and love. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

MissG

January 21, 2012, 04:51:24 PM
In December of 2009, TS said the following: “Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark?  In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)? … stayed tuned: this is not it, there’s more to come.  When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant. … Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.”

Today is the day; the time is right, for the information on the ark to come out loud and clear!  This redirect is about the detailed information on the ark of the covenant.  However, this one is very religious; so it has been posted in the other forum for religious discussion, with a link to it here {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

As documented very well by Souza in her last blog (redirect for January 11), there are indeed religious aspects of the MJ hoax. Nobody is required to read or join in the religious discussion; but please do not say that topics about the Bible and God are unrelated to Michael and the hoax.  I have repeatedly shown that the Bible, including and especially the end of the world, is a significant part of the hoax (12:21 phone call timing, and much more).

Please limit discussions, on this thread and where the article is posted, to the appropriate topic: the ark of the covenant, and how to distinguish the genuine from the counterfeits.

Thank you.

Point 17:
Misleading and NOT true. That theory has been debunked long ago since DNA was only tested by one particular group with one particular intention and R.W had.

Point 21:
Misleading, brainwashing technique based on fear. It has NOTHING to do with Michael Jackson. NOTHING.

Be ready for the EOW? really?....well, be ready for the end of your life (our lives) every day, because since we are born we are dying slowly and that day will come sooner or later, that we are sure about.

Playing the fear card on people is so low, TS.
Jesus, Mohammed or the green rabbit cannot make things better or worst as they are already.

People, focus in living your life happy and loving each other as you feel like it instead of getting afraid whit those theories which only agenda is to make you change your mind, faith or beliefs.

Do as you feel but don´t take TS´s words as "the gospel". Be objective and think for yourself.

If you want to know about the ark, go to the archeology department of the university of your area and ask for an expert there or a professor and ask the questions you want answers for. Get them from someone who is not conditionated by fulfilling one only agenda.

About the so called EOW, it can happen tomorrow or in 2000 years, so please, do NOT FEAR DEATH and you will get free. Don´t let others manipulate you with that fear.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 21, 2012, 04:57:07 PM
The first time I have to agree with MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 21, 2012, 05:07:26 PM
Just woke up and checked the forum. I too had a feeling TS that you might post on the 21st.

Will go and read now with my morning coffee.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 21, 2012, 05:13:05 PM
Why does it say at the end of the post.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:38:01 PM by ~Souza~ » when the post came from "The Sing" member?

Whatever, I am just amazed seeing how Michael Jackson´s theme has been push on the side for that.

@TS, I always saw you like a modern times preacher from pc to pc instead of door to door but using Michael Jackson supporters and feeding false clues to fulfill YOUR faith agenda on their pain, giving them hope is not what the good samaritan does.

What make you think that this is what Michael Jackson wanted? IF Michael wanted his supporters to follow his beliefs he would have ask straight to us.

I would really like to have a word with you, voice to voice sort to speak, so I am opening a skype account right the way.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 21, 2012, 05:15:20 PM
I will not comment on TS' subjects from now, read them or check them. Because this was the proof of what is behind all this. Not what's behind Michael's hoax, but what's behind TS' character. For me this was the last proof. I will not be part of this. I don't understand who this character is, why he came here and why he chose Michael's subject to further this agenda. Enough. I will not be part of this.
Before I get my intentions misunderstood, I am not leaving the forum..nor want to.  I have had to step back numerous times as some of you had advised me to do.  So I observe.  This is one of those times. 

I agree with you Anna and quite a few others too.  It brings tears to my eyes.  This all could very well be correct or Michael's doing, but, I know there are too many religions trying to pinpoint when the end comes...my choice of religion has done it as well.  Ts has stated that there are ties to Michael and religion, however, that is simply stating an opinion.  I do not want to sound negative or unbelieving, or disrespectful, but in the end times, it is THE utmost importance to guard your heart and soul.  If it does not come from my choice of religion I'm not part of it.  I'm thrilled you bros and sisters on here are looking into the bible because of ts sending you to do so.  I hope he does represent Michael and leads you to where I am without his help.  What he does strengthens my faith in what I believe, and if he's not on that page, then..."if he's not with Jah, he's against him" and not for me.
  Not that I won't be here, or reading, or even posting if I feel compelled to do so, I try not to...but I will be just waiting to see where this goes.
Friends, I am not sitting on the fence about TS.  My loyalties are with Jah, and for me that's not the hoax.  I'm here for Michael and if the two ARE in the end intertwined, so be it.  I'm still 100% the "fan" (what a weak word) of Michael as I have been for 44 years.  And I am also, a witness of Jah (even though inactive).
I don't care if they are intertwined, and TS/Michael, forgive me if they are related, but, I believe you hoaxed your death.  And I have the truth of the bible in what I've found to be correct.  So, I guess my journey here is with other aspects of your why.  I, of course, along with my sisters Aussie and Shy will take what you give spiritually and  see if you REALLY represent what we know Michael believed and took to his heart with what his lyrics, voice and sending his kids to the hall with his mother show to me.  Let alone his return to the halls.
Love and no disrespect, but, only time will show what proofs are needed.  Be it the hoax reasons, Michael's death, TS/Front/Backs authenticity or the topic and prediction to the end of this wicked system of things and the ushering in of the new system. 
I'd rather work on making sure I'm following  Jah's words to even be part of it all.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:25:45 PM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions