Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)
February 04, 2012, 10:06:46 AM
Sim,

Thanks for the pictures.  There are also regular bubbles like you get from water or soap.  There are bubbles containing items inside of them such as the ones on the cover of the "Michael" album. 

Also on the balloon with Dr. Murray it says "Johhny Rockets".  The only thing I can think of is that bubbles go up in the air and so do rockets.  Part of the title of the blog is "Michael and the ark doved up to the moon in a bubble-jacked up with Swine Flew and Candy-BE AT IT. 

What's doved up to the moon ?  Doves Fly, so do they mean fly to the moon ?  Lifted up to the moon ?  Doves represent the holy spirit.

In a bubble ?  Going up in some type of Bubble ?  Bubble-jacked makes me think of bubble jacket.  Those quilted winter jackets which have "bubbles" or air.  jacked-up=filled up with candy and also having the virus ?   
Swine Flew- meaning the Swine Flu virus.  Is something going to fly ?????
BE AT It=  Be there to see this ?  and the song "Beat It" ??????    IDK

Very Mysterious !  I'll have to think about it and look at that blog again.  There's a lot.

Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 10:46:56 AM
Wow,

EverlastinloveMJ, how did you find a video with Mickey Mouse and people singing/holding signs about "Jesus".  And this was on YESTERDAY !!!!!   

Who is in that Mickey Mouse Costume ?  When you think about it Mickey is close to Mikey and Mike and Michael !!!?????  Or someone working for him ???  Where/When did you ever see Mickey Mouse at an event about Jesus ?  I never did until now, a day or so after I was just thinking about it !!!!!  I feel like someone is reading my mind or something !  No one would believe it !!

Thank you for putting that on.  This is really becoming quite an adventure !!  Quotes from Michael "The Best Is Yet To Come" and "bring them to places they've never been to before".  Well, he was not kidding !!         

I Love You All
                                            party/

I have to get off the computer for a while because I have piles and piles of work to get done that I haven't been doing.  I'll be back later.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 04, 2012, 11:01:29 AM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:18:39 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

February 04, 2012, 01:56:49 PM

Peace of PI: Michael and The Ark (Doved Up to the Moon in a Bubble - jacked with swine flew and candy) BE AT IT.

"When pigs fly" is an adynaton, a way of saying that something will never happen. The phrase is often used for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login effect, to scoff at over-ambition. There are numerous variations on the theme; when an individual with a reputation for failure finally succeeds, onlookers may You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login claim to see a flying pig. ("Hey look! A flying pig!") You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Other variations on the phrase include "And pigs will fly", this one in retort to an outlandish statement.
An example occurs in the film You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: an Irish You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login working for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login replies to a German general speaking of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's shortly winning You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, "Pigs may fly, general, but I doubt it!" Later, when the Irishman sees German soldiers parachuting before an attack, he says to himself, "Mother of God! Flying pigs!"
An identical phrase, used to express impossibilities, exists in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Când o zbura porcul, literally meaning "When the pig shall fly"; an equivalent also implying an animal is La Paștele cailor, literally: "on horses' Easter". Similar phrases in English include "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", the Latin expression "to the Greek You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login," and "and monkeys might fly out of my butt", popularized in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login skits and movies. They are examples of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the expression "kun lehmät lentävät" (when cows fly) is used because of its You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a similar expression is "See a tank rolling in here?", while simultaneously lowering a lower eyelid with a finger. Sometimes, when in return to this a slightly more limited, but still improbable answer is given, the speaker repeats the gesture, stating: "Maybe at least a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sticks out?":"I'm sure that the cows will make a permanent colony on the Moon by the end of 2012."
  • "Yeah, sure. See a tank rolling in here?" (lowering the eyelid)
  • "Well, maybe not 2012, but 2013, surely."
  • "Maybe at least a gun barrel sticks out?" (repeating the gesture.)
  • The idiom is apparently derived from a centuries-old Scottish proverb, though some other references to pigs flying or pigs with wings are more famous. At least one appears in the works of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:"Thinking again?" the Duchess asked, with another dig of her sharp little chin.
    "I've a right to think," said Alice sharply, for she was beginning to feel a little worried.
    "Just about as much right," said the Duchess, "as pigs have to fly...." — You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Chapter 9.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login author You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was told by his professor that he would be an author when pigs flew. When he eventually became a novelist, he started to print every book he wrote with the insignia "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login per alia porci" (to the stars on the wings of a pig).You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]In popular cultureIn the 1968 movie You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, King Henry II tells his wife Eleanor of Aquitane "When pigs have wings!". She replies "There'll be pork in the trees come morning!"
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login had a flying pig on the cover of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login album, and since then has used a flying pig as a prop for concerts. See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
  • A 1996 musical You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
  • In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login episode, "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login", Lisa pushes Homer's prize pig down a hill into a river, where it ends up getting shot through the air by a dam's spillway suction. In his office Mr Burns says to Smithers he would like to do something charitable with his wealth. When Smithers questions this, he answers "when pigs fly". The pig then passes his window in flight, at which point he admits he would still like to keep his money.
  • As a reference to the phrase, in the game You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, you can obtain a Pigxie, a pig-like piñata with wings, by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login a Rashberry (piñata based on a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) with a Swanana (piñata based on a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • In the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login subspace highway screens, players may be rewarded with money by destroying flying Piggy Banks.
  • In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the player can be turned into a pig and use wings of wrath, this results in a flying pig.

Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:59:52 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 04, 2012, 05:21:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow,

EverlastinloveMJ, how did you find a video with Mickey Mouse and people singing/holding signs about "Jesus".  And this was on YESTERDAY !!!!!   

Who is in that Mickey Mouse Costume ?  When you think about it Mickey is close to Mikey and Mike and Michael !!!?????  Or someone working for him ???  Where/When did you ever see Mickey Mouse at an event about Jesus ?  I never did until now, a day or so after I was just thinking about it !!!!!  I feel like someone is reading my mind or something !  No one would believe it !!

Thank you for putting that on.  This is really becoming quite an adventure !!  Quotes from Michael "The Best Is Yet To Come" and "bring them to places they've never been to before".  Well, he was not kidding !!         

I Love You All
                                            party/

I have to get off the computer for a while because I have piles and piles of work to get done that I haven't been doing.  I'll be back later.   

I'm not saying it was a coincidence finding this video with Mickey & religion on Hollywood Blvd, though while I was booking for a Disneyland Paris visit on March 2, I remember from the the Back/Front thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Mickey's in the Disney theme parks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (a link about hidden Mickey's was posted earlier on this thread by Wishingstar), which I thought it was fun to search for them while visiting the park. I don't know why I typed "Mickey Mouse Hollywood" on YT confused/, but in the results this video appeared  :shock:  ::P  and I really had to post it  :lol:

You're welcome Dontwalkaway and Sim!

L.O.V.E. always
Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:03:54 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

February 04, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
Hello everyone,

very interesting Story about Vincent Van Gogh. I have the feeling that everyone who is in the
Know about the Hoax or found out about it per accident had to sign a "Pact of Silence" and have
only the Permission to give Hints. Think about it Nelson de la Nuez with his mysterious Pics and Paintings. Jermaine's slip ups. La Toya's statement watch the Illousionist. Teddy Riley, Harvey Levin
Larry King and so on.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2012, 11:41:18 PM
Quote from: Don'tWalkAway
P.S.- The other thing I can't figure out is "What is the meaning of all the bubbles ?, Items inside of bubbles, and also "Bubbles" the chimp ?  hmmmmm...........
I really don't know what is the meaning of all this! But there were sure plenty of Bubbles (chimps) and/or Bubble (gums/balloons) in this hoax so far!

I have also always found it very odd that MJ was chewing gum during his marriage!
Watch this video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSBt3Rd2GCo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
This has always intrigued me! How can you be chewing gum while you're getting married?
It’s not only childish, but also impolite! LMAO :)

Do you remember that his son Prince, was also chewing gum during the memorial? He even made a balloon LMAO :) That was a subliminal message that this whole story is “just a baloney!” -meaning a FAKE!

And if I remember well, Michael was chewing gum in some part of the Bashir interview, too!! I have to check that up, though, I’m not so sure ...
Michael was also chewing gum while he was watching the dancers' audition for This is it!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiJQ3xod6HU[/youtube]

Thanks for sharing that video - if the same journalists who were so determined to show that MJ and LMP weren't legally married spent just 1/2 the time investigating his supposed d**th I bet we'd get some answers. But, no, that's not news worthy.

I also found the video interesting because they made a point to say that MJ and LMP left the island at 12:20 pm exactly. So close in time to another famous "time". It probably means nothing but one never knows.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

February 08, 2012, 04:39:29 PM
Hey Sim  --  you have a visitor.   lolol/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd-ZHnArVz4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:44:34 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

February 08, 2012, 06:09:21 PM
There's so many other cute MJ & Mickey pics out there!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 08, 2012, 06:21:07 PM
Thanks for posting the video Sarahli but the question still remains ?

Why all the Mickey Mouse characters ??????
How about another clue !!

Is about the water molecule, DNA numbers, cycles ?
Vincent Van Gogh's story ?
The mouse "Ben",  ?
"Benjamin in the Bible ?
The story of Walt Disney ?  I heard he worked for the CIA, mind control program and project blue beam
Benben- the capstone for the great pyramid
A new amusement park ?  How about Michaeland or Jacksonland ???

or none of the above

I have a feeling it's important.  That's why I'm trying so hard to figure it out  8-)

Love You All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:36:12 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:19:57 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:50:21 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:22:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 09, 2012, 09:04:02 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJlzV2pC-J8&feature=related [/youtube]

Guess who's standing at the back, watching Michael doing rehearsals..? ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

February 09, 2012, 11:55:41 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJlzV2pC-J8&feature=related [/youtube]

Guess who's standing at the back, watching Michael doing rehearsals..? ;D

No way lolol/ lolol/ it seems like Michael and Mickey are the best friends  bounce/ 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Sarahli

February 09, 2012, 12:03:13 PM
Yes, Sim all your scenarios are possible, though this is the first time that I am convinced/intrigued by "someone" to be Michael. LOL ... time will tell.  ;)

@Dontwalkway, like you said the question still remains.  :lol: I don't know what to think about all the Mickey references but they sure are there.

I think this drawing deserves its place in this thread.  geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal