No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, I forgot to add this last little tantalizing tidbit: the two CNN indicias were definitely different between Miko's, and the one at the end of RTLs!

Here's the one off of Michael's door, during Miko's interview:
You will notice that there's a BLACK border, all the way around, with Michael's pick inserted, rather professionally.

Here's the end of the tape, off of Michael's door, on RTLs one:
NO BORDER, NO INSERT - and it's hand-painted! Nothing matches the real CNN logo, hello!

So, if this on TOP of the Super Mario Bros. images on the ORIGINAL 08/25/09 tape doesn't convince you that Michael orchestrated everything - then don't believe anything. No one else has EVER gone to such degrees to drop so many hints,
even by his own friends.

Those pictures show the same, one is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad(er) quality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad(er)
:icon_lol:  I agree--different amount of light.

Remember how we obsessed over the pony-tailed guy who we thought was on the stretcher, for 2 years until TS explained that he was an attendant on the far side with his legs mostly hidden.  Now why in the world did he have to look exactly like MJ unless it was a deliberate decoy. Then the guards are holding up their jackets like they're hiding MJ again, another decoy.  Then this driver medic who looks exactly like the old MJ disguise, could be another decoy. The fact that the medic in the amb pic holding the bag should be black according to testimony, and yet has a white arm is again trickery. There's a whole mess of shenanigans going on here, like a mastermind game.  I have still not eliminated Murray in my mind, almost because he seems the least likely with his height. This has happened so often, we'll think we have it in the bag and then, nope, back to the drawing-board.  I just can't explain how looking into Murray's eyes for hours in the courtroom seemed so mesmerizing and surreal. And I simply can't buy TS's MJ went to the airport--Jermaine's slip-up must be a decoy.  I just haven't been convinced beyond a shadow of doubt yet... :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 12:29:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

@MJonmind - if you look back at the page where I show how that fake ambulance photo was done, with the African-American medic - that photo is as fake as can be: black leg; black hand in glove, with white arm superimposed over. MJ with TWO NOSES!? Emergency Photoshop on the fly, for LOTS OF MONEY!! I decimated that photo into teeny-weeny bits like a Samurai with Photoshop as a sword.

See to me? Anything with a gross factor, seems to only be tolerated by mostly women, who are interested in the truth. The rest of the world is like, "EWWWW!" and runs away. We are peering behind that curtain, and see the Wizard of Oz at the controls of the Game.

Also remember - I've not been caught in a 3 year long run, like most of you. I feel for you who have been.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

~Souza~

Also remember - I've not been caught in a 3 year long run, like most of you. I feel for you who have been.

Why? We got the whole enchilada. Wouldn't have want to miss it in a million years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

Why? We got the whole enchilada. Wouldn't have want to miss it in a million years!

@Souza -  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

To the contrary I feel for you who haven't been!! ;)

Souza
Why? We got the whole enchilada. Wouldn't have want to miss it for in million years!
Yep, yep!  It's more than just the destination, but the getting there as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TinkTopic starter

+1

This has merit - but the facts that I was under Propofol many times for surgery in a short period of time, led me onto all of this most intimately - and for that, I am grateful to understand this from the inside out!  :bearhug:

So, there's more than one way to look at it. My eyes are new as a baby's on all of this - and I hope I can see things that can keep on helping!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal