This video was posted by Luna a few days ago and I thought to post it here cause it is very important for people to see  :idea: .OMG I cried so much when I saw this beautiful girl talking about being bullied because of her problem  :'( .She is so beautiful and the way she spoke about Michael and vitiligo, made me realised again how hard was for Michael all this years  :( .He was always in front of the cameras and in front of milion of fans,but still he was so BRAVE,wow  /bravo/ !!!!
Michael is a STRONG man and a INSPIRATION for all of us   penguin/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za6nv-CK4xQ&feature=g-user-u&context=G2ab0580UCGXQYbcTJ33a_IUOAa38FEj5BYcqiJZj1H4oplm_89pY[/youtube]

Here are some pictures from Frank Cascio's book,where Michael is without make-up  and the vitiligo is visible  :( ,but it doesen't matter cause he is BEAUTIFUL anyway  :-* .

Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:02:17 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Thank you for posting this applehead!
I too, have a skin desease that affects the look of my face. I always have to wear makeup in order to avoid nasty comments or questions.
The first time I saw a doctor about this I got the reaction "Eew! What happend to you?".
My skin condition has caused a lot of pain and goes along with many restrictions in my everyday life. I cannot go out without makeup, have to avoid the sun if possible. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable even with the makeup on and sometimes I just feel like staying at home just to avoid meeting people.  :cry:

All I can say is that I admire Michael´s way of dealing with that issue. It takes a lot of strength. Even more so if you have to face the public like he had to and if everywhere you go your picture is being taken.
I really really have reverence for him!
It´s surely been a lot of pain...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions