Also, there aren't only women who are standing up for him or supporting him. There are quite a few men out there who think he needs a second chance, starting with the ones on his team. And me, I am not a girl spazzing over him, I think of him more as a child that needs nurturing not condemning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly, I think Chris Brown is innocent.

For anyone interested who hasn't read this yet, this was a theory I posted about a year and half ago, about what I think really went down that night.

Thanks for the link Andrea.Thats a very interesting theory,Oddly enough i was thinking along the same lines.It makes perfect sense that someone beat her that night.Weird that crazy things like this always happens right before the Grammys.IMO Chris was the fall guy,for some one elses actions.This is how things work in Hollywood when youre dealing with the Illumanati.The sad thing is people fall for their b.s. over and over and over.Good to know that you and others see through the smoking screens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

I agree with Tink. My cousin's boyfriend was drinking and driving and got in a car accident, which caused the death of another man. And he survived, but lost his arm. He made a terrible mistake, and he regrets it. Now, what he does is he goes to high schools and middle schools all over the east coast telling his story and convincing them not to ever drink and drive. To me, Chris has done nothing to make up for it except cry while singing Man in the Mirror.

And Simalves, I find it kind of offensive how you are telling all of us to forgive Chris for what he's done and calling us hypocrites like we've done something wrong for not liking him. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and before you start telling all of us to love him and forgive him after he has abused an innocent woman, you need to remember you don't know what we all have been through personally and you don't know if we or someone we know were victims of abuse like Rihanna.

P.S... Not once in this thread did I or anyone say Chris is a bad person and we should all hate him, I simply said I agreed with Katherine, and I have no sympathy for him after what he's done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Firstly that is a trumped up version to obtain an arrest warrant. This is not the document filed at court. If it was the case would be thrown out on technical grounds.

Secondly, this is a hoax site, where no one believes what is published, or do you all believe the autopsy reports and other reports published in respect to the alleged death.

WE ARE HYPOCRITES, cos we don't judge everything and everyone with the same yard stick. Its either all lies or all the truth. You cannot choose according to whether the person influenced you or not.

And thirdly, what is society teaching you? Make a mistake and you better commit suicide cos no one will let you forget. Why do they have programs then, I say they should have death penalty for all celebrities however serious the crime is. They can at least be innocent of taking their own lives, let the law take it for them. But slow torture by condemning a person over and over again, is not justice in our hands. We will have to pay for what we do.

I know Chris rants, what do you expect him to do? Take drugs or drink to drown his sorrows? You want him to become another addict of our creation? Yes, let him rant, the negative energy has to be let out somehow. And he needed to say F U to the one person who was trying to tell people they need to shoot him, or did you not get the message that Miranda Lambert was giving him.

Lastly, I want to thank those who think a person should not be judged by one mistake that they make - believe that each one can change the world if they start with the man in the mirror.

He made multiple mistakes...the big question is: does the therapy he went through, actually works? No one really knows. That's the real problem. For now, he needs to keep with the program, and away from self-destructive behavior. And any behavior that can potentially classify him as a pedophile.

And for the record? I ain't no hypocrite; I keep it straight.

What disturbs me even more than CB, is all the women yammering to stand up for him, and come up with conspiracy theories, after he put on the big man's pants and took responsibility. Something happened in his family, where he felt this was proper behavior. This needs to be burned out of him, psychologically.

This has nothing to do with any world order, or any crud like that. Simple family basics. Like, you don't kick a dog to make it stop barking, either!

When women stop standing up for "one mistake," a man makes - then more women will STOP DYING for all the other mistakes violent men do.

I'd love, LOVE to see CB do something for victims of violent crimes by spouses, boyfriends. That's what would be great for his rep, too.

Ya hear me, brother!? DO IT! Don't be selfish - help the women's shelters of LA, and not just women who've got kids.
Actually i am the kind of person that stands up for the truth.It does not matter if you are black or white male or female.Its not like i saw C.B beat Rhiana,that would be a different story.I have not seen a ounce of evidence that suggests,he is guilty as charged.Just because something is reported by the Media,does not make it true.I am supporting Chris because i dont believe he is guilty of abusing Rhiana.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

I agree with Tink. My cousin's boyfriend was drinking and driving and got in a car accident, which caused the death of another man. And he survived, but lost his arm. He made a terrible mistake, and he regrets it. Now, what he does is he goes to high schools and middle schools all over the east coast telling his story and convincing them not to ever drink and drive. To me, Chris has done nothing to make up for it except cry while singing Man in the Mirror.

And Simalves, I find it kind of offensive how you are telling all of us to forgive Chris for what he's done and calling us hypocrites like we've done something wrong for not liking him. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and before you start telling all of us to love him and forgive him after he has abused an innocent woman, you need to remember you don't know what we all have been through personally and you don't know if we or someone we know were victims of abuse like Rihanna.

P.S... Not once in this thread did I or anyone say Chris is a bad person and we should all hate him, I simply said I agreed with Katherine, and I have no sympathy for him after what he's done.

NOOOO!

I never asked anyone to love him or forgive him. I just say don't believe what you read in the media, or if you do don't spread the negativity. I am on twitter and I see the vilifying tweets posted every minute or so and I am sick of it. I also see the frequency of negative articles published and copied by other news outlets. Its stifling for anyone who is trying to change and get over their mistakes.

This article that the OP posted is an example. Its complete trash, never really happened at all. They just wanted to vilify him from a different angle, from MJ or his family, cos everyone knows that MJ liked him and supported him. So what do they expect? MJ to come out and say, no he lets Paris like him or post videos of her miming or dancing to Chris' songs. Or the bad guys force Paris to star in a video, just to prove that MJ's family really supports Chris and other black artists that are being wrongfully condemned. Do you remember that Chris was even scheduled to be part of the UK tribute but his probation interfered with his visa. Did Mrs Jackson condemn him then? The article just managed to pit the Jacksons against Chris and make everyone believe Chris is more guilty of his crime.

Also did anyone not read my first post, I am a victim too, a serious case I may add. And I believe that only if you are dependent on a perpetrator, you will go back to them. Many women are not financially independent or they have lost all confidence because of the abuse and that keeps them tied to their attacker, cos they value the little that they get from him. I don't think an independent person, one who is financially stable, has a great entourage, even has had small  relationships in the last few years, is likely to go back if she was so badly wronged. People have to realise that the message she is sending out, is that she does not believe he was that much to blame in the first place. You can't even say she depends on Chris to help her get her records sold, cos she has some of the best in the industry on her side, it makes no sense her going back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Chris' new music video.  Pretty obvious tribute to Michael or he's just copying him in a very obvious way!  Note the Pig Mask at the beginning!  And those signs in the cab.  Weren't they symbols we saw before? 

It's a get up and dance video, that's for sure.

So, he's either truly friendly with the Michael camp and part of the hoax, or he's in your face insulting to Mike.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions