SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 04, 2012, 07:17:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me, one of the biggest mysteries in Michael's case, is how come some people take the time to register on this forum just to express their contrary opinion and their concern for us.  I guess they must be really generous and carrying. We should admire them .... they just give us class, really. I mean I am so selfish: I would never even think to care so much about non-believers and go to their forums and tell them how concerned I am about them for refusing to accept the reality as it is. Wow I am such a bad person! not very thoughtful at all.

Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?
Funny how regardless of our position, we are puzzled by the same things ;) I guess this is the real reason why some people still come here... something kind of attracts them here... the mystery? the true reality? the question marks? the curiosity? the feeling that maybe they could learn the answer to their questions here? hummm... who knows?  suspicious//
maybe not all of us end up registering on this forum out of similar intentions, but hopefully we'll all end up finding the same answers to our questions. The key is: lot of research on our own!

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: Front
beLIEvers vs. NONbelievers? <----ain't got nothin' to do with it! FAKE fans and tabloid ASSociates have existed in the music industry since the industry was born. And my POV on their SANCTIMONIOUS, GREEDY, SELF-RIGHTEOUS PUNK A$$ES shall remain UNwavering. Why? Because it's T-R-U-T-H!!!

Think BaSHIT, Dimond, All-Wrong…just 3 examples of many. A dime a dozen!

MJ fan boards are not exempt from infestation. You'd be surprised at how many FF's and TA's --- Evildoers Anon --- there are lurking about…..because they too Keep Watchin'!

Furthermore, I will CONTINUE to defend the Jackson Family and the TRUE fans from FAKE fans, tabloid ASSociates…Until. The. End!!!

If you ain't GUILTY, then move on from this post--it doesn't apply to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 05, 2012, 12:45:02 PM
To me, there is nothing logical about MJ's supposed death on 6/25/09.  I still stand firm in my belief that MJ is alive.  MJ is so much more smarter than what the media portrayed him to be. Especially after seeing the Cirque show and reading the program book, it dovetails together to nicely to be accidental.  MJ's hand is behind it all.
Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:49:24 PM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Tink

February 05, 2012, 12:59:11 PM
 /overreacting/
I couldn't stop crying, when my dad died for a very long time. Seeing them laugh like that seems oddly out of place.

My point is, it's like they're laughing saying, "Dude, he got away with it, whooo-hooo! And look at these morons with the cameras - they have NO IDEA why we're laughing and smiling! Bet they think we're talking of an old joke. As long as I say, 'King of Pop' and not my son's name, I'm not lying, the fools! Thanks for the tip, Reverend!" "Yeah, he's such a genius. Now, your house doesn't go into foreclosure, and all the bills get paid!" "We're in the green again, I can't help but feel relief!"

THAT is more like what I meant. Unfortunately, I didn't lipread them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

February 05, 2012, 01:00:10 PM
I love this quote from Jermaine's book and it definitely applies to (and was written for) the hoax.  On page 391:

"Because no comeback is truly a comeback until the odds seem impossible."

And yes, the word seem is italicized in the book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2012, 01:42:16 PM
And look at these morons with the cameras - they have NO IDEA why we're laughing and smiling!

The morons would include the millions of people around the world who were in tears and grief?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 05, 2012, 01:52:30 PM
And look at these morons with the cameras - they have NO IDEA why we're laughing and smiling!

The morons would include the millions of people around the world who were in tears and grief?

What is your interest in this site? I try to understand why you came here, why you care about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2012, 02:15:06 PM
Well said Voice for the Silent this is exactly how i feel im not a fan either i have loved Michaels music over the years but i havnt followed him like some fans have throughout the years that doesnt mean i appreciate him any less and find him truly remarkable. Simce the day Michael passed i have believed him to b alive it just doesnt make sense. I feel im an Ambassadorr for Michael
I totaly agree with you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 05, 2012, 02:20:41 PM

Then I would say--try harder to understand the Michael you claim to know and love.  I think you've missed some important things.  That's why we've been here for 2+ years; we want the truth whatever it is.  Would you be angry with Michael if he hoaxed his death knowing millions were in grief over it?  You have to look inside your heart.
Think of MJ's song lyrics for, "Will you be there?"

Tink
I couldn't stop crying, when my dad died for a very long time. Seeing them laugh like that seems oddly out of place.
When my mom died suddenly many years ago, I was in a state of shock for weeks and could hardly stop crying, still thinking of her every day for at least a year. No way I would have been laughing like Joe.

Son, thanks for your correction on Theists vesus Deists! You are so right! My bad... :)

Andrea
I love this quote from Jermaine's book and it definitely applies to (and was written for) the hoax.  On page 391:

"Because no comeback is truly a comeback until the odds
seem impossible."

And yes, the word seem is italicized in the book.
Excellent! The darker the night, the brighter the light!  And MJ worked so creatively for 20+ years, and in many clear and genius details-- to convince the world and even fans he was now dead, to make the come-back/BAM so much more spectacular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2012, 02:52:14 PM
Well, I have already accepted the reality that Mj is alive but I can't move on  WTF??
Gonna wait for his spectacular comeback!  /woohoo/

Btw, ladies, does anyone know where I can read Jermaine's book? Is it online somewhere?  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 05, 2012, 03:16:18 PM

What is your interest in this site? I try to understand why you came here, why you care about this.

He still plays with us.  >:( 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

February 05, 2012, 03:22:18 PM
I tend to believe the statement "We've got 4 jears to get it right" was a prophecy... along with "See you in July" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 05, 2012, 04:24:52 PM
I think that Michael see all this and more  8-)  typing/

When he returns, when he decide, will close loyalists, ::P those who have overcome so many sad moments, with patience and love...  bearhug

He needs this...is for this  he wanted  June 25, he was tired of lies  8-)....so....  typing/

KEEP THE FAITH....    moonwalk_/

We are waiting for L.O.V.E.

bearhug                                     LOVE YOU ALL                      bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 05, 2012, 04:38:10 PM
Akhtoni  bearhug you seem like the kind of person who will jump into a fight to help your friend without even knowing why they are fighting. I admire you for that. But we should be nice to guests who come with questions :)

In the end the truth is the truth. It won't matter who's right or wrong. But it does matter how we reach the finish line. She/he is right - we all love and admire Michael Jackson regardless of what we believe.

You are loved and appreciated.
Thanks voiceforthesilent  bearhug
yes we should be nice with people who are nice  :) You are really the voice for the silent  bearhug

Thank you - that is the best compliment I could be given. Blessings to you.

About Jermaine's quote - to me, it's a very huge hint/clue. I love the Jacksons and think they have Michael's best interests at heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 05, 2012, 04:57:05 PM
He still plays with us.  >:(

I'm not playing with anyone. I was just asking a question. Like I said before, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I respect everyone's right to believe there's a hoax. I was just surprised at the suggestion that Jesse Jackson and Joe Jackson were laughing because they thought everyone was stupid for thinking Michael's dead. Well, that means millions of people and millions of fans round the world. If you believe Michael is alive, do you really think he's sitting somewhere laughing at all the fans who cried and mourned for him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2012, 05:57:09 PM
MJ laughing at fans? :roll: no.   Who knows what Jesse Jackson and Joe Jackson were laughing at the day after his death. It's weird yes. Maybe laughing at the look on Jesse's face when he saw MJ walk into the room.  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal