AKHTONI

Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 02, 2012, 05:33:41 AM
This is your first post and it will be the last one  >:(. keep your opinions to yourself and don't go back here anymore because michael is still moonwalking  moonwalk_/  >:(  >:(    >:(
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:35:58 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

February 02, 2012, 08:09:51 AM
 :roll: Michael Jackson's family, whose mother is Jehovah's Witness, did not allow her son to remain "unburied' for nearly three months frozen in a cooler in somebody's basement or where ever it was supposed to have been kept, and then thawed it out, dressed it, and buried it on his birthday, which btw they don't even celebrate.  If you believe they did then I have some sand I want to sell to the Arabs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 02, 2012, 08:23:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is your first post and it will be the last one  >:(. keep your opinions to yourself and don't go back here anymore because michael is still moonwalking  moonwalk_/  >:(  >:(    >:(

Apart from Akhtoni, thank you to everyone for welcoming me and taking my comments in the right spirit. We'll never agree on this but we're still all fans of Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 02, 2012, 08:37:25 AM

Apart from Akhtoni, thank you to everyone for welcoming me and taking my comments in the right spirit. We'll never agree on this but we're still all fans of Michael Jackson.
because you made me angry >:( while i was hoping michael's comback be  2012 you came and said that he is dead .that's unbelievable  and if what i said hurt you i am sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 09:13:28 AM

because you made me angry >:( while i was hoping michael's comback be  2012 you came and said that he is dead .that's unbelievable  and if what i said hurt you i am sorry

Akhtoni  bearhug you seem like the kind of person who will jump into a fight to help your friend without even knowing why they are fighting. I admire you for that. But we should be nice to guests who come with questions :)

In the end the truth is the truth. It won't matter who's right or wrong. But it does matter how we reach the finish line. She/he is right - we all love and admire Michael Jackson regardless of what we believe.

You are loved and appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

February 02, 2012, 09:40:02 AM
We'll never agree on this but we're still all fans of Michael Jackson.

Nope. This is not a fan site.
There's a bunch of people here who are not fans of Michael Jackson.
Rubbing your eyes?
Dig deeper. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 02, 2012, 10:05:23 AM
InvincibleHistory - thank you for sharing your concern with us. And, thank you for being polite and considerate while stating your opinion.

I understand what you are saying but I wonder where I, and others like me, fall in? We weren't fans of Michael Jackson before June 25, 2009. We thought he was dead. Yet, it was all of the strange occurrences that didn't add up that sent us searching for the truth.

I consider myself a realist which is why I have trouble believing a lot of the theories posted here and on other websites. But, it's also because I tend to look at things logically that I struggle to believe that I am in a case of serious denial. I am open to believing both sides but until the answers that sent me searching are answered I have to believe Michael is still among the living. Maybe one day we'll all learn the real truth. Thank God.

Blessings to you and thanks again for being concerned.

well..he's not being respectful at all. He is basically saying we are all wrong and crazy for believing in something that to him is incomprehensible and unrealistic. that we should just subscribe to the mainstream beliefs and ideals that most of the world believes in. No way in hell is anybody going to tell me MJ is dead. Thats my personal opinion. I'm not going by what others state and just ride with the tide. IF michael wants to comeback at any time, okay, that's cool. but just because he isn't coming  back now doesn't mean hes dead. I haven't posted on this board in a while, but do you guys lose faith and think I'm dead? of course not. because that would be spewing nonsense.  I haven't been paying much attention to this site lately...not because i'm losing hope, but rather I simply won't be burdened by hearing about who Michael has been lied to and who has been deceiving him. Can't handle reading all the negativity associated with MJ or anything for that matter. However, i'm still VERY AWARE of what he is trying to accomplish and I believe in his message. so I don't think it would be appropriate to adequately attribute my sense of apathy at this moment for ignorance.

Btw...we all have eccentricities. it is abnormal to exhibit characteristics of normality. One reason being it is impossible to define it. What makes you so sure this is our reality? What are YOU saying OUR reality should be? It's whatever you make it out to be. in my reality, I certainty believe in faith, understanding, companionship, following your dreams, and resiliency. but what makes you so sure that our reality is really what it is? perhaps you need to re-evaluate the world you live in. because maybe the reality you want us to wake up to is a generic anomaly conditioned by the media and the external influences. you have to be willing to stretch the boundaries of comprehension, and dig a little deeper. understand that while you think reality is subscribing to the general notion, there are those who are open-minded enough to entertain a theory without conclusively ignore as if it isn't possible. your mind will take you as far as you let it, so don't limit yourself to such a closed-minded assertion. everybody is capable of making connections, but only genuine people can distinguish between fact and fiction. you're living in fiction, maybe, but becuase you haven't been here long enough to do your research, you assume your correct.
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:20:47 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 02, 2012, 10:10:07 AM
I wonder why non-believers are in a denial to understand that our faith is strong enough and we know that Michael is alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 02, 2012, 10:17:38 AM
We'll never agree on this but we're still all fans of Michael Jackson.

Nope. This is not a fan site.
There's a bunch of people here who are not fans of Michael Jackson.
Rubbing your eyes?
Dig deeper. ;)

That is very true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 02, 2012, 10:23:27 AM
.... michael is still moonwalking  ....moonwalk_/  >:(  >:(    >:(

Oh I love you for this answer!
Hugs.
Like what he told TMZ reporters when they asked him if he can still moonwalk "Why wouldn't I be able to?!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

February 02, 2012, 10:27:40 AM
Sorry, but it's not us who are in denial. Thank you for your concern, but we are all big girls. If Michael is dead than I am the easter bunny.

Not all of us are "girls". lol

If Michael is dead I'll accept it. Right now, it's a matter of logic and objectivity that favors the hoax death theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 10:29:44 AM
yeah, i'm not big..or a girl. i'm mrbigshot though, but still no girl. i do love them though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

AKHTONI

February 02, 2012, 10:38:46 AM
.... michael is still moonwalking  ....moonwalk_/  >:(  >:(    >:(

Oh I love you for this answer!
Hugs.
Like what he told TMZ reporters when they asked him if he can still moonwalk "Why wouldn't I be able to?!"

Thanks GINA  bearhug
we must be all michael's army of love and don't let suspicious come to our mind
Michael is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 02, 2012, 10:41:54 AM
Yes indeed, it is time to accept reality and move on.

That's why I have proceeded to Sign 1 and am studying the prophesies of Daniel with a little help from my friends.

Ps. nice to see the gents turning out here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

AKHTONI

February 02, 2012, 11:00:19 AM
Akhtoni  bearhug you seem like the kind of person who will jump into a fight to help your friend without even knowing why they are fighting. I admire you for that. But we should be nice to guests who come with questions :)

In the end the truth is the truth. It won't matter who's right or wrong. But it does matter how we reach the finish line. She/he is right - we all love and admire Michael Jackson regardless of what we believe.

You are loved and appreciated.
Thanks voiceforthesilent  bearhug
yes we should be nice with people who are nice  :) You are really the voice for the silent  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions