SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I think it would be interesting to keep an eye on everything that Priscilla has done or said over the years.... so that we can have a clearer image about Elvis and his death hoax ;)

In my opinion , Priscilla plays a major role in it all!

Here are some interviews....

1978 - Priscilla Presley - Rona Barrett - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1979 - Priscilla Presley on Mike Douglas Show - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1980 - Priscilla on the Merv Griffin Show- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1980 - Priscilla Presley on Tom Snyder - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1983 - Priscilla Presley - Hour Magazine - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1983 - Priscilla Presley on Johnny Carson - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1985 - Priscilla Presley Interview about Elvis and "Dallas" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1990, March 27 - Debut of "Moments" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1991 - Arsenio Hall with Priscilla Presley -  part 1 of 2! - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1991 - Priscilla Presley on "First Person" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1994, October - Today Show -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1994 October 8th - Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie with Michael Jackson (Elvis' tribute) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1994 Priscilla Presley talks about Lisa Marie - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1996 - Michael and Lisa Marie's Divorce and Priscilla Presley's Role - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ typical tabloid GOSSIP!!

2005  - Lisa Marie Presley about Michael Jackson (OPRAH) PART 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2005, May 12 Priscilla on Tony  Danza - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2005, June 22 - Larry King live - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2005, June 22 - Priscilla Presley- Early Show - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2005 - Priscilla Reads Elvis' Letter to Nixon - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2005 - Elvis By The Presleys (part 1 of 24) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2006 - Priscilla Presley on Rove - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2006 - Priscilla Presley on TODAY - Australia - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2007 August - Priscilla Presley looks back on Elvis with Larry King part.1 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2009 - Stables open at Graceland - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2009 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2010 Sept - Priscilla Presley discusses Elvis - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2010 - Priscilla Presley talks about the year long celebration of Elvis' 75th birthday - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2010 - Priscilla on Cirque du soleil - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2010 - Priscilla Presley Opens "Elvis Presley Graceland Stable Exhibit" at Kentucky Horse Park - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:39:23 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I appreciate your thoughts but Priscilla didn't like Michael. For me this is running down a bunny trail but that is just my opinion.

You are obviously very involved with the Elvis hoax connection and know more than I. Thank you for sharing what you believe.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I agree that Priscilla didn't like Michael. In fact Priscilla didn't like any of Lisa's boyfriends :lol: I think she was a very loving, too protecting mother! probably this "control-mania" stemmed from the years when people hunted Elvis! so she wanted to prevent the same thing from happening to her daughter! I can't blame her...
But Lisa has always been way too voluntary and independent, she really inherited Elvis' strong personality, so I doubt Priscilla had something to say in Lisa's love-decisions as it has been gossiped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwYXLRO8tsc[/youtube]

HIGH QUALITY. Elvis And Me (1988) TV movie. The story of Priscillia's life with rock and roll star Elvis Presley. Elvis and Me is a 1985 biography written by Priscilla Presley (with ghostwriter Sandra Harmon). In the book, Priscilla talks about meeting Elvis, their marriage, and the factors that led up to the couple's divorce. The book rights were purchased in 1987, and it was then made into a television movie directed by Larry Peerce in 1988. starring Dale Midkiff as Elvis and Susan Walters as Priscilla.

Elements in the story:

- Memphis: Elvis' family and Graceland
- The nights with Elvis
- Daily life with Elvis
- Affairs with other women
- The Ann-Margret affair
- The Beatles' shadow, mysticism and drugs
- Marriage, family, and the Nancy Sinatra factor
- The '68 Comeback Special to the end

Director: Larry Peerce
Writers: Priscilla Presley (book), Sandra Harmon (book)
Stars: Susan Walters, Dale Midkiff and Linda Miller
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree that Priscilla didn't like Michael. In fact Priscilla didn't like any of Lisa's boyfriends :lol: I think she was a very loving, too protecting mother! probably this "control-mania" stemmed from the years when people hunted Elvis! so she wanted to prevent the same thing from happening to her daughter! I can't blame her...
But Lisa has always been way too voluntary and independent, she really inherited Elvis' strong personality, so I doubt Priscilla had something to say in Lisa's love-decisions as it has been gossiped.

I heard priscilla didn't like elivs either ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

RK

@Simpa...I may be off topic here, but do you have any info from the book on Jesse by Dr Hinton? I have tried to buy it from the states and it is outrageously expensive for a book and so I never bought it. I would like more info also on the running of Graceland by the scientology people. I became interested in this book when it came up in the TIAI threads when we were discussing Linda and Eliza's case. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@RK: no, sorry, I really don't have much on that book.

I have to dig into my hard disk, I think I might have stored something some time ago...not very sure...
I'll get back here as soon as time allows me ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_mUSyGBriso[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I found very interesting the photo posted in this article that appeared yesterday about Priscilla!
Color PURPLE again!! and also THE LADDER ! Another repeating-pattern! ;)
If you remember I did several photo-montages on the LADDER in this thread:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Priscilla Presley Named Godmother for
Great American Steamboat Company's American Queen

March 06, 2012 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Great American Steamboat Company announces Priscilla Presley as the godmother of the steamboat American Queen.
Presley, who is synonymous with Graceland in the steamboat’s home port of Memphis, will name her in a christening ceremony at the revitalized Beale Street Landing on April 27.
Highlights of the festivities will include performances by local musicians, a bottle of champagne crashing against the stern and the sounds of the American Queen Calliope as she steams up the Mississippi River.   

The Great American Steamboat Company has also entered into
an exclusive partnership with Elvis Presley Enterprises

This collaboration will present the first Elvis Cruise on the American Queen from Memphis to New Orleans this December, as well as signature Graceland experiences for guests.

A daughter of an Air Force officer, Priscilla Presley attended high school in Germany, where she met her future husband, Elvis Presley.
In 1979 she became co-executor of the Presley Estate growing it from a burgeoning entity into a phenomenally successful organization consisting of:
- the famous Graceland Mansion,
- a worldwide licensing program,
- merchandising,
- music publishing,
- television and video projects.

In addition to being a savvy businesswoman, producer and actress, Presley is an ambassador of the Dream Foundation, helping to fulfill the dreams of adults battling terminal illnesses.
She became aware of the organization after helping to grant recipients’ wishes to visit Graceland. The organization is the only one of its kind working with adults as well as helping to create lasting memories for their family and friends.
Priscilla has also joined Hollywood celebrities in an important fight against the over medication of children.
She is an advocate for Citizen’s Commission on Human Rights and a percentage of all purchases on PriscillaPresley.com are donated to support these 2 worthy charities.

“It is quite a thrill for Memphis as steam boating returns once again with the arrival of the American Queen,” explains Presley.
“I look forward to her guests visiting Graceland and experiencing true Southern hospitality, which is why this city holds such a special place in my heart.”   

“Priscilla Presley’s efforts leading Elvis Presley Enterprises exemplify both grace and dignity, two adjectives befitting the American Queen,” explains Great American Steamboat Company CEO Jeff Krida.
“Both are stunning ambassadors to Memphis and we are humbled to bring our steamboat family and the Presley family together.”

The Great American Steamboat Company shares a common passion with Presley, which is its home port of Memphis.
Earlier this month the company hosted a job fair at the Memphis Cook Convention Center hiring 300+ new employees to work on-board the American Queen or at its downtown headquarters. 
An annual economic impact of $89 million for the region is expected with the largest and most opulent steamboat ever built returning to the heartland’s iconic rivers. 

After a sunset christening, the American Queen will depart for her inaugural voyage up the Mississippi River to the Ohio River with stops in Henderson, Ky., Louisville, Ky., and Madison, Ind., before arriving in her disembarkation city of Cincinnati. In Louisville she will take part in the wonderful tradition of the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Great Steamboat Race with the Belle of Louisville and Belle of Cincinnati.
Steeped in history, nostalgia and tradition, the American Queen will offer an unrivaled All-American hospitality experience from its elegant staterooms to its palatial public spaces and celebrated Southern cuisine of famed Chef Regina Charboneau, the line’s Culinary Director. 
A variety of voyage lengths, ranging from 3 to 10 nights, and fares beginning at $995 per guest, offers exceptional value and convenience, with little or no flying required. Pre- or post-cruise luxury hotel stay, all bottled water and soft drinks, wine and beer at dinner and complimentary shore adventures are included in each port of call.
For additional information and reservations, kindly contact the Great American Steamboat Company at 888-749-5280, visit online at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call your professional travel agent.
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:50:01 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Gotta LOVE that PURPLE color present everywhere around the latest news on Priscilla Presely! The previous article , she also has something PURPLE on her. I don't see for the moment in what way this article relates to the hoax or not!, but I really don't Believe in coincidences, especially not if they are all PURPLE loll !---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFMYI7ntPQY&feature=g-all-f[/youtube]
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 04:51:12 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Sorry if Priscilla didn't like Michael, I don't have anything more to say   :elvis-1405:
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:08:48 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions