SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I just happened to stumble on this short video today!
I never knew Madonna defended Michael like that back in 2003, when
almost everyone seemed to turn their backs on and betray Michael!

I thought I'd share this with you...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVZyUwoGfN0&feature=g-all-f&context=G23762e6FAAAAAAAAAAA[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:12:45 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This video makes me even more confident that Madonna's performance at the Superbowl was not satanist, but precisely and artistically made to MOCK the Illuminati rituals!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YVIxrJObSbM&fb_source=message[/youtube]

AMAZING! video!! great connections!! Congratulations to Italian beLIEvers from the Mj Fans Forum !! You guys rock!!

After watching this ^^ I definitely believe Madonna is on Michael's side! Thank you MaryK for the link  :icon_e_wink: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That is a great video Sim.......thank you for posting it!  I would have never known of these connections or thoughts because I can't go see Madonna's concert.  Very interesting....just when I say I don't care for Madonna, something comes along to make me really question her all over again, lol. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes, she's definitely someone we should look more into...

So far we have her Tribute speech at the Music Awards right after MJ's 'death", then comes this Superbowl performance full of symbolism which could be interpreted either as Illuminati worship or Illuminati mockery!
Now comes her concert full of stuff hinting at MJ's death hoax...  What next?

Some interviews with her...or recently made statements...would be interesting at this point!
 I haven't followed Madonna lately even though I always loved her music, so I have no clue as to what she has been up to recently...Does anyone have any links or know of something like that?
Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:38:23 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

List of the names of all persons living in Los Angeles and are on the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Simpa, thanks for the videos of Madonna defending MJ in 2003, and her concert with possible links to MJ's hoax. :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
List of the names of all persons living in Los Angeles and are on the hoax

Where is the list?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

No, only what is said by that I do not believe that there are so many people involved in the hoax :icon_e_confused:

the "vigilant citizen" - site said Michael is an Illuminati
puppet just because he dated Brooke Shields in the '80s and she was supposedly his handler in that period!
 i wonder if they would have said that nowadays Lady Gaga is his handler  :? :shock: lmao  :lol: :lol:

Many of the covers for the disks of Michael are full of symbolism, this is a truth that cannot be denied.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

puppet just because he dated Brooke Shields in the '80s and she was supposedly his handler in that period!
     i wonder if they would have said that nowadays Lady Gaga is his handler  :? :shock: lmao  :lol: :lol:

Oh boy this just made spill my soup ,lol  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: !!!!
If Madonna is a Illuminati ( btw what's that ?  :icon_geek: ) this mean that Michael and Lady Gaga is that  :LolLolLolLol: .As I said before at that time,this was something about Michael not Madonna but no one believed me  :icon_mrgreen: :

Philip Treacy is the most famous hat maker in the world and he is a huge MJ fan. Although he is almost always referred to as a "british designer", he is in fact Irish. He was interviewed on Irish T.V. recently and was asked about when he worked as the designer for Madonna's superbowl performance and said that MJ was the inspiration for that whole thing, confirming what we all thought at the time. He also said that MJ was so much more interesting than Madonna. Ouch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Oh boy this just made spill my soup ,lol  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: !!!!
If Madonna is a Illuminati ( btw what's that ?  :icon_geek: ) this mean that Michael and Lady Gaga is that  :LolLolLolLol: .As I said before at that time,this was something about Michael not Madonna but no one believed me  :icon_mrgreen: :

Philip Treacy is the most famous hat maker in the world and he is a huge MJ fan. Although he is almost always referred to as a "british designer", he is in fact Irish. He was interviewed on Irish T.V. recently and was asked about when he worked as the designer for Madonna's superbowl performance and said that MJ was the inspiration for that whole thing, confirming what we all thought at the time. He also said that MJ was so much more interesting than Madonna. Ouch

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :thjajaja121: :icon_e_confused:

I don't know if the "vigilant citizen" said exactly that or whether it was taken out of context, I'm going to read to see if it is true

A large majority of the people listening to music, but sadly, only a small minority currently understood the true meaning of the letters and their effect on the hearers. Many of the songs currently playing have important intentions and meanings. Many of them contain references to Satanism, sex, the occult and other spiritual meanings, symbolism, and other references that are usually ignored.
There have been many discussions about what is behind the scenes in the music industry, and why many celebrities end up with mental problems, drugs, or simply killed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

If Michael Jackson is an illuminatist, then there are many others that have leanings including top church leaders such as Billy Graham.
Even Jesus possibly had hidden connections that may have been withheld from the masses.

Jesus died at age 33. Israel was divided into 13 tribes, and there were 13 apostles of Jesus. Jesus had a teaching for the masses and something different for his disciples. These and other details are the reasons some claim Jesus was a product of Kabbalistic teaching. Where was he in the years before he reached age 30--travelling?  We know he spent much time at the temple where the religious leaders would have been discussing their books, which surely would have included Kabbalah coming out of their captivity time in Babylon. The 3 wise men who visited Jesus as a baby were likely Kabbalists.

It seems Kabbalism has been part of the design in so much around us--government, entertainment, history, business, education, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Yeah, but many are totally confused about Lady Gaga and her Illuminati connections! It's not clear at all whether she is with them or against them!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

O_M_F_G !!!  

Madonna went like really NUTS !!  :thjajaja121: Unless it's not her!?  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: Could that be an sosie/impersonator?  :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
I am shocked and disappointed... wtf is wrong with her?
I miss Madonna from the '90s. :-\

Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:45:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
That´s Gaga, not Madonna in the pic, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions