You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are nearly 4,000 inmates at L.A. County Men's Jail, so imagine the coincidence that Dr. Conrad Murray is in a cell just feet away from Michael Jackson's former brother-in-law.

James DeBarge -- Janet Jackson's ex-husband -- is locked up after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and drug charges. DeBarge -- who was the lead singer of the wildly popular band, El DeBarge -- has been placed in Administrative Segregation -- the place where famous inmates with security issues are housed.

Murray has been calling the Ad Segregation unit home since his conviction on manslaughter charges last November.

We're told they occasionally run into each other, most recently last Monday when they were each meeting with their respective lawyers in the visiting room.

DeBarge's lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells TMZ ... the singer is "really upset" he's so close to Murray.  DeBarge says even though he was married to Janet for less than a year back in '84, he thought of Michael as a brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
imagine the coincidence LMAO!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 4:00 PM
James DeBarge: 'Michael Jackson Saved My Life'

Janet Jackson's ex-husband James DeBarge is speaking out about a painful night he shared with her older brother, Michael Jackson. In an episode of "Dr. Drew's LifeChangers," DeBarge tells Dr. Drew how he once contemplated jumping off the roof of Micheal's home, and how the pop icon calmly talked him out of it.

"He was the only one NOT freaking out!" he says. "He seemed to be familiar with my pain… he knew I needed someone to talk to so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

James, his sister Bunny and brother Randy -- members of the '80s group, DeBarge -- will sit down with Dr. Drew for a two-part intervention on "LifeChangers," airing Wednesday at 3pm on the CW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaz1mZNqN0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So is Conrad really sitting in jail? O_o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I won't be surprised to hear some day Conrad was killed. This is ODD. They should not put that guy next to CM. Usually "doctors" should be PRISONED separate. Wait a minute, Why CM is in jail, after verdict, he should be in PRISON.  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I won't be surprised to hear some day Conrad was killed. This is ODD. They should not put that guy next to CM. Usually "doctors" should be PRISONED separate. Wait a minute, Why CM is in jail, after verdict, he should be in PRISON.  ?

Remember, because of that new law, Murray escaped prison and went to jail (supposedly). I just wonder how these lawyers are so loose with the tongue? And to a tabloid? But, if they are separated, it doesn't seem too odd that they are near each other - how many famous people are in jail?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
imagine the coincidence LMAO!!!

geek/ geek/ bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MissG

El DeBarge sounds like some of the "Fakes" over the net WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKP4pDzt2JQ&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin gĂĽerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

El DeBarge sounds like some of the "Fakes" over the net WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKP4pDzt2JQ&feature=related[/youtube]

This is true ... the voice   afraid/ smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Fascinating how this is all indirect heresay, eh?

BTW - California's prisons are full of people who don't belong there. I live here, I should know! So many plea deals that innocent people made, because they couldn't afford private attorneys, and feared serving life!

CA is bankrupt, and everyone's focused on people in jail - not prison. In the CELEBRITY ward, even. You know, where Lindsey Lohan goes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 4:00 PM
James DeBarge: 'Michael Jackson Saved My Life'

Janet Jackson's ex-husband James DeBarge is speaking out about a painful night he shared with her older brother, Michael Jackson. In an episode of "Dr. Drew's LifeChangers," DeBarge tells Dr. Drew how he once contemplated jumping off the roof of Micheal's home, and how the pop icon calmly talked him out of it.

"He was the only one NOT freaking out!" he says. "He seemed to be familiar with my pain… he knew I needed someone to talk to so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

James, his sister Bunny and brother Randy -- members of the '80s group, DeBarge -- will sit down with Dr. Drew for a two-part intervention on "LifeChangers," airing Wednesday at 3pm on the CW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaz1mZNqN0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Anyone else find it odd, that he's talking out of the side of his mouth that Michael also opened first, because of that bottom lip scar on the left? James' glasses are diffusing the bottom rims of his eyes; anyone have a better shot of his face?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

suspicious mind

hope this is not duplicate and hope in right place sorry if not. have no idea if it means diddly squat just caught my eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Hicks: Michael Jackson's doctor, ex-brother-in-law, in same jail

There's 4,000 inmates at L.A. County Men's Jail, yet Dr. Conrad Murray is in a cell just feet away from Michael Jackson's former brother-in-law.

That might be awkward ... if DeBarge had been Jackson brother-in-law for more than seven hours nearly 28 years ago.

Janet Jackson's ex-husband James DeBarge was locked up after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and drug charges. DeBarge -- who was the lead singer of DeBarge -- has been placed in Administrative Segregation, the place where famous inmates with security issues are housed. Murray has been in the same unit since his conviction on manslaughter charges last November.

TMZ says the two occasionally run into each other, most recently last Monday when they were each meeting with their respective lawyers in the visiting room.

DeBarge's lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, said DeBarge is "really upset" being near Murray. DeBarge says even though he was married to Janet for less than a year in 1984, he thought of Michael as a brother. When contacted about DeBarge's assertion, every member of the Jackson family not named Janet said, "Who?"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That might be awkward ... if DeBarge had been Jackson brother-in-law for more than seven hours nearly 28 years ago. LMAO 5x7.

And when you think it can't go crazier it go's.  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ5E2mDmkdY[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am sure this was posted because I commented that it is weird that Conrad is in jail instead of prison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions