There is a new promo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of the movie released and it shows PEREZ HILTON talking about MJ.  There were reports of Jackson's sister in movie  also  besides Indian music director, singer , actor Himesh Reshammiya  playing the lead role in the film. The movie has 3 songs in english composed by  Himesh Reshammiya himself. We will hear more about this film in coming weeks.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Himesh is a famous indian music director and singer. He has done music for 101 bollywood films and has 3 more coming this year. His international english album titled AT DA EDGE will be releasing soon. UNIVERSAL and HR musik will launch the album worldwide, videos are being directed  by ROMAN WHITE.

I am biggest MJ fan and waiting  for this movie A STAR IS KILLED!
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:55:39 AM by jimmy1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is a new promo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of the movie released and it shows PEREZ HILTON talking about MJ.  There were reports of Jackson's sister in movie  also  besides Indian music director, singer , actor Himesh Reshammiya  playing the lead role in the film. The movie has 3 songs in english composed by  Himesh Reshammiya himself. We will hear more about this film in coming weeks.

Himesh is a famous indian music director and singer. He has done music for 101 bollywood films and has 3 more coming this year. His international english album titled AT DA EDGE will be releasing soon. UNIVERSAL and HR musik will launch the album worldwide, videos are being directed  by ROMAN WHITE.

I am biggest MJ fan and waiting  for this movie A STAR IS KILLED!

Hy Jimmy  :) and welcome  bearhug  !!!!
Thank you very much for this news and I can't wait to se the movie too,even if I'm not very trilled to see Latoya  again  :( .I'm sorry but I always try to be honest and I must admit she dissapointed me big time  bangbang .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :) Thanks Jimmy for sharing this interesting video  bearhug..and thanks to esprit  ::P

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions