Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Michael iN(S) GOLD
February 09, 2012, 08:54:41 PM
MJonMind or anybody,

Do they talk about a prodigal son in the bible ?  I just looked in the index of the bible I have but I didn't see anything. 

SimPattyK,  Remember when you posted this a few months ago or so:

Michael said something like they would believe "I'm from Mars, eat live chickens, and do a voodoo dance at midnight" and you asked.  What do you think he meant by saying that ?  At the time I had no idea at all.

Now after seeing videos of Bohemian Grove, crazy occult ceremonies in Rome (Vatican), secret societies worshiping Baphoment, Lucifer, Satan an all kinds of crazy stuff;  I think he was talking about them.  Maybe he was trying to tell us that there are groups that actually do all this occult worship.  It wasn't just a joke ?  It also goes along with things I've seen about the illuminati (reptilians) being from Mars or somewhere.    They are saying that they came to earth to get gold to save their atmosphere that they destroyed.    I don't know if they are really from Mars. 
Any way it goes along with Bruno Mars and Wayne's song Mirror on the Wall, they say "Bring them back to Mars".   Meaning send the illuminati back, or get rid of them.   And Bruno has a black rocket on his album cover.  It could just be because of the name "Mars" ???  Wayne does a mural in the video of someone crucified on a cross.  So there is a lot of symbolism in this.    I love the song though and love Bruno Mars. 

I don't know.  Just ideas that are going through my mind.  Maybe I'm getting Hoax-fried ???   

Love You All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 11, 2012, 02:35:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great Photos SimPattyK !  Thank you for posting them. 

Gold is fit for a king.  You also mentioned that you liked red and blue on him.  When we were researching about the arc of the covenant a few months ago there was a post about what Mary and Jesus wore.  I think it said that Jesus wore blue with red over it, and Mary wore red with blue over it.  We can look back at those posts about the arc.

Michael has worn a lot of blue and also blue with red over it.  There is a picture of him standing by a tree with these colors on.  I think it was Allthatis......Love, that sent it when we were talking about the arc.  He also wears blue with the red shirt over it during the This is It movie.
Thank you! I loved reading you, great posts as always , Don'tWalkAway ;)
 I was thinking about the same things...
Michael used to wear a lot of red, blue, gold, green, black and white. And nothing was just "accidental". Those are the main colors, the rainbow colors...and he used them as another way to convey messages!

MJonMind, Nice photo from the Ivory Coast.  I didn't know they said he was called the "prodigal son of the bible" and crowned in Sanwi.  Well, that makes sense.  He was also crowned royalty in Ethiopia.   Last year PearlJr. had videos about Brandon ______.  (I forget his last name).   There were notes from Asia calling him the "prodigal son of MJ".   I remember trying to find out what that was.  I had a feeling it would pop up again !!!  Everything is said and done for a reason.  Maybe we should investigate more on what that means "prodigal son".   We should listen to what people from the Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Egypt, and other places have to say.  They have a lot of knowledge passed down from ages and ages ago that we won't find anywhere else.
Very interesting!!!

I was driving home from work a couple of hours ago and the song "Mirror on the Wall" was playing on the radio.  The song with Bruno Mars and Little Wayne.  It seems like it has a lot of clues and not only because Wayne says "MJ taught me that" (looking at the man in the mirror).  I didn't notice before but they make a lot of references to "Mars".  "Bringing them back to Mars".  It's probably because of the name Bruno Mars, but it seems like it has a double meaning.  That's not his real name.  I wonder why he chose it.  I have the CD, doo-wops and hooligans by Bruno Mars.  It's yellow and it has a curvy white road on it.  It reminds me of the yellow brick road.  Bruno is walking down the road which gets narrow as it goes up.  At the end of the road is a black rocket. 
Do you think it has anything to do with the hoax ?  Is it just that I'm trying to find things ???
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.............   
That's right...it's a little too much to be just a coincicdence! it's good to keep this in mind and see if it connects to something else later.... ;)

OMG!  THANKS TO YOU ALL.....   I'M IN ECSTASY....     OMG!   /white flag/  bounce/                                                            moonwalk_/   michael-jackson/     mj_dance/
  bearhug

I wonder if Michael was ever referencing the fact that gold is the only actual currency in the world.
hmmm interesting thought! Could be ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AKHTONI

Re: Michael in(is) GOLD
February 11, 2012, 02:40:43 PM
 /bravo/  /bravo/ very nice photos of elvis and michael in gold. actually they are gold  moonwalk_/  elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 02:48:48 PM
@AKHTONI: thank you, I am glad you like them. And I agree: Michael & Elvis ARE gold! Golden angels

[...]
I know this might sound disrespectful, but there is a sense in which the Father God has 2 sons, one is Jesus the older brother who keeps the law perfectly, and the younger more recent Michael Jackson who has been living life to the full in many ways (no harlots as far as I know :? :lol: ), but who comes to God just as he is, in love and submission, without following any of the many rules the Israelites had to live by. He is being celebrated, given honor and especially loved by the Father.  Think of Back's post on the New 7 day theory, the comparison between Jesus and Michael.

And so Michael ushers in an age, where ALL on earth are loved and special by the Father Creator, unconditionally, not based on works.
thanks for this parallel! :shock: never would of thought...

[...]Sorry to go off topic--Back to Gold!!!
No please, no off-topic, please write whatever this thread inspires you to! I like to read what you have to say! And i really want this thread and the ones that I intend to to open in this same section to go on a symbolic level...into the spiritual zone ...because everything that Michael did, said, AND wore! (clothes, colors, designs, etc) was for a reason!! it was not just fashion style or whatever ... I know that to him, it meant much more than that.

[...]
SimPattyK,  Remember when you posted this a few months ago or so:

Michael said something like they would believe "I'm from Mars, eat live chickens, and do a voodoo dance at midnight" and you asked.  What do you think he meant by saying that ?  At the time I had no idea at all.

Now after seeing videos of Bohemian Grove, crazy occult ceremonies in Rome (Vatican), secret societies worshiping Baphoment, Lucifer, Satan an all kinds of crazy stuff;  I think he was talking about them.  Maybe he was trying to tell us that there are groups that actually do all this occult worship.  It wasn't just a joke ?  It also goes along with things I've seen about the illuminati (reptilians) being from Mars or somewhere.   
They are saying that they came to earth to get gold to save their atmosphere that they destroyed.    I don't know if they are really from Mars. 
Any way it goes along with Bruno Mars and Wayne's song Mirror on the Wall, they say "Bring them back to Mars".   Meaning send the illuminati back, or get rid of them.   And Bruno has a black rocket on his album cover.  It could just be because of the name "Mars" ???  Wayne does a mural in the video of someone crucified on a cross.  So there is a lot of symbolism in this.    I love the song though and love Bruno Mars. 

I don't know.  Just ideas that are going through my mind.  Maybe I'm getting Hoax-fried ??? 
You just had my head spin off once again, sweetie. I don't if you are hoax-fried or not lmao  :lol: but  you simply amaze me with the connections and parallels that you make! I don't remember the conversation that you mention , but I think everything you said seems to tie right together! And I am happy that this thread inspired you to write this all! keep it up, my jaw will never go back to its place from that much falling loll

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 03:53:54 PM
SimhePattyK,

I don't mean to be shocking and I'm not really trying.  Things just keep coming to me and at perfect times.  For example, you posted this link about gold.  I saw a video about the illuminati, and Mars or another planet and how they needed gold for the atmosphere, and then the song "Mirror on the Wall" with references to "Mars" comes on the radio.  It's been coincidence after coincidence for a few weeks now.    So now, I don't think it's all coincidence.  Someone is trying to tell us something.

In the past I wouldn't have payed too much attention to it.  But now I'm really listening,looking, thinking.  I wouldn't have payed too much attention to the words,numbers,colors,art,symbols,clothes etc.   Now I see illuminati symbols EVERYWHERE especially the triangle and the all seeing eye.  Now I pay attention to numbers.  I keep seeing 33 especially.  I can hardly watch TV except for the news.  And most of that is all FAKE.  I have to go on the internet and try to get more information and try to find the TRUTH.  But, I think/hope that the Truth will prevail. 

Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:00:40 PM

Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:02:22 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:26:30 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:42:10 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:51:16 PM

Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:54:10 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 16, 2012, 01:45:22 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 16, 2012, 04:32:08 PM
Thanks for the great photos SimPattyK.

How are you finding all this ?????    I'm thinking about the photo that is in the middle of the second row.  Wasn't that the jacket that was being made for the This Is It tour ?  There is a bonus disc that comes with the movie "This Is It".   There is a designer who talks about how he is making/made the jacket.   I'll watch it again when I get the chance.   

He said the jacket was going to be a costume for the tour (that never happened).  He doesn't wear it in the movie.

Love     bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:43:56 PM
Yeah I know about that AWESOME jacket!

How do I find them? Well it's been a long time since I've been collecting pics of my fav artists, especially Michael and Elvis.
Just searching google, the sites, facebook, etc...

Happy you love them  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2012, 12:22:28 PM

ANGEL FACE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2012, 12:32:42 PM
Though I know this is a little off topic, but I have searched high and low and there is absolutely nothing out there that compares to Michael Jackson in dem gold pants.  Nothing!  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2012, 12:36:12 PM

Especially for you, GINA, since you told me you loved that pic,
 here it is in a larger format and another one from the same photo-shooting:

Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:40:00 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike