finfinTopic starter

WEIRD MUCH

WTF??
EL DEBARGE
My Jailed Bro Is NOT
a Dr. Murray Fan ... Yet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El Debarge says his famous incarcerated brother has a serious beef with jailmate Conrad Murray ... but El is confident the two can eventually work things out ... if Conrad plays his cards right.

As TMZ first reported, James and Murray are both being housed in the Administrative Segregation of the L.A. County Men's Jail ... which is awkward since James was Michael Jackson's brother-in-law back when he was married to Janet Jackson in 1984.

El -- who was leaving Tru nightclub in Hollywood last night -- told us his brother is a very loving man ... but insists James was pissed at Murray over the circumstances regarding MJ's death.

El tells us, "I don't really think they've had a chance to do a one-on-one talk and get an understanding ... I think once they finally do that, it'll be OK."

Still, El warns Conrad that forgiveness won't come easy ... "My brother James, he ain't no joke. My momma didn't raise no punk."

Look for El at the Grammys on Sunday because apparently he still makes music and was actually nominated.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

WEIRD MUCH

WTF??
EL DEBARGE
My Jailed Bro Is NOT
a Dr. Murray Fan ... Yet

El Debarge says his famous incarcerated brother has a serious beef with jailmate Conrad Murray ... but El is confident the two can eventually work things out ... if Conrad plays his cards right.

As TMZ first reported, James and Murray are both being housed in the Administrative Segregation of the L.A. County Men's Jail ... which is awkward since James was Michael Jackson's brother-in-law back when he was married to Janet Jackson in 1984.

El -- who was leaving Tru nightclub in Hollywood last night -- told us his brother is a very loving man ... but insists James was pissed at Murray over the circumstances regarding MJ's death.

El tells us, "I don't really think they've had a chance to do a one-on-one talk and get an understanding ... I think once they finally do that, it'll be OK."

Still, El warns Conrad that forgiveness won't come easy ... "My brother James, he ain't no joke. My momma didn't raise no punk."

Look for El at the Grammys on Sunday because apparently he still makes music and was actually nominated.

:lol:  :lol:  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I wonder if James Debarge knows or thinks about the hoax?
He should have some serious questions for him! Stuck in jail together if would seem he could get some information out of him for sure:)

Do you guys think this is apart of the hoax! How could this all line up like this?

VERY ODD!!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQSZhazYk8[/youtube]

This is/was the shiznit TMZ and you know it! Talk about flash from the past.  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I honestly just can't make up my mind about this story confused/ I'll just wait & see how the story unfolds...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

TMZ.... Just made my day. Brilliant. Am I my brother's keeper....Cain and Abel...Gen4:9 [gives us 13]. first murder....The Sign post.... part 15...
Genesis 4:8-11, “… Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? … What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;”

Revelation 6:9,10, “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”

Abel was the very first martyr, and the fifth seal there is about martyrs in general. In both cases, the blood is personified as having a voice, and crying from the ground under the altar. This symbology no doubt comes from the sanctuary services, where the extra or wasted blood was poured out on the ground under the altar (see Exodus 29:12; Leviticus 4:7,18,25,30,34; 8:15; 9:9; compare Deuteronomy 15:23).[/size]
Thanks TMZ. ask [for clues/dots] and you shall receive.  beerchug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
MMMMMMMMMMMM....... :? :? confused/...... another character who seek publicity ?   :roll: :roll: crash/ bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

Wonder how this script will work itself out? The possibilities are endless if it is hoax related. Will James attack Murray in jail...or will they work out their differences..... or is there a slim possibility that this could even be a real coincidence we are witnessing here?  Nah!! Lights...camera...action....now where did I put  my popcorn  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

This is/was the shiznit TMZ and you know it! Talk about flash from the past.  fresse/

Ohhh, shiny! Purple spandex pants! Hey, everything else is back in - is spandex!? I've got at least black & animal print!   ;))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

El says James and Michael were very close, and that James and Janet still love each other.. ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions