SarahliTopic starter

Is it Michael singing "I will always love you"?
February 16, 2012, 02:56:43 PM
I didn't know where to post this video, so here it is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqxsuTK3A8U[/youtube]

This video was uploaded on 11 Feb 2012. Michael (I think? lol) starts singing at about :50. Has any of you heard it somewhere before?  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Tink

I don't think so - because all the singing I've ever heard by Michael is always confident!
This sounds too meek.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

loyalfan

according to the comments on the you tube site...its not mj xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SarahliTopic starter

Agree

I am not sure which comments you are talking about? People's opinions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SarahliTopic starter

I don't think so - because all the singing I've ever heard by Michael is always confident!
This sounds too meek.

Hmmm... well this is not an "official performance" and it seems like he is singing on the phone? So it can "distort" his voice a bit. It does actually. Also when considering this we have to not forget that the Hoax is still going on and that Michael can only be subtle so he isn't going to sing his heart out and prove beyond a doubt that it is him. It seems to me he is almost like "whispering" this song.  suspicious//  Well thanks for your opinions. I don't know why I'm convinced it's Michael. I will listen a few times more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael can hit high notes better than that......  it almost sounds as if he is singing to a child who is falling asleep.  Not sure if it's MJ or not....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This reminded me of the time he was singing to Elizabeth over the phone:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDD6Ya-O7E[/youtube]

I also came across this version:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iofe3zVWi9w[/youtube]

I don't know what to think....yes, no, yes, no.....toss coin at this point.  It's a nice thought though.....
thanks for posting it!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

This sounds too meek.

Hmmm... well this is not an "official performance" and it seems like he is singing on the phone? So it can "distort" his voice a bit. It does actually. Also when considering this we have to not forget that the Hoax is still going on and that Michael can only be subtle so he isn't going to sing his heart out and prove beyond a doubt that it is him. It seems to me he is almost like "whispering" this song.  suspicious//  Well thanks for your opinions. I don't know why I'm convinced it's Michael. I will listen a few times more.

I find it does sound like Michael singing almost like "whispering" as you said. Who knows what circumstances that song was sung in.. could have been crying, or as someone already mentionned maybe he was singing to a child at bed time over the phone... who knows.  But I think there are definetly hints of Michael's voice in that vid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnhq447AZ0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

emulik

This sounds too meek.

I find it does sound like Michael singing almost like "whispering" as you said. Who knows what circumstances that song was sung in.. could have been crying, or as someone already mentionned maybe he was singing to a child at bed time over the phone... who knows.  But I think there are definetly hints of Michael's voice in that vid.

I agree with saying that it is Michael who sings, it is like private singing for someone close to him. Really beautiful!
Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 06:04:01 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Pearl Jr got all hype and crunk about this video on her twitter acct.... :| I personally don't think it's MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

diggyon

That is Micheal, no doubt. I still remember the video where he was dancing with a Mickey Mouse shirt on. He wasn't dancing like MJ at all. But it was him. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Do

yes, I agree. It 'feels' like Michael, can't explain why. Same with the vid of Michael with the Mickey shirt, though his movements were a little slower then we're were used to be seeing of him, everything else shouts MICHAEL to me!!

That is Micheal, no doubt. I still remember the video where he was dancing with a Mickey Mouse shirt on. He wasn't dancing like MJ at all. But it was him. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Sounds like MJ but I don't know what to believe. When it comes to the Jacksons anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions