MJonmind

Gwynned, amazing stories!  I imagine the fact that you didn’t know he was famous would have delighted him—you were no screamed adulating fan.  He could just act like himself. This is what MJ loved, is when people didn’t know he was famous and just treated him like a regular guy—hey, like we do here for Front and TS!!!  It also sounds like he has a very good memory very much like MJ, about details of people around him so he can show a caring attitude.

Also, please tell us more about your UFO dream. I’m VERY interested in knowing every detail as much as you wish to share!   If not here, then perhaps here.  These are all interesting reads about our discussions on UFO's and possible connections to MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey, and here you are on this thread with the last post in Oct. 2010!

Oct 14, 2010 you said,
To the rock stars, I would add Robbie Williams (the other King of Pop in Britain).  He took a hiatus from his career and spent at least 3 years in pursuit of UFOs.  He spoke freely to the public about his experiences and was, of course, ridiculed for it.  Not unlike MJ, he's an unassuming man who can perform magic on stage.  If you haven't seen Pedleylife1's videos, check them out.  She was talking about all this months ago  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... q1B0wWKSG0  AND  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 6pQ7EhzLz8

And then there's this.  My son, who hates the hoax and will not let me talk about MJ, had a dream last year in which a well lit spaceship hovered over Rome for 3 days.  All the military weapons aimed at it were disabled.  After 3 days, Michael came out, destroyed the grounds around St. Peters (where all the Illuminati symbols are located), walked into St. Peters and took over.

So I didn’t see anywhere that you already shared your UFO dream story!  Pwetty pwease!! :bowdown: :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@Gwynned

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm loving Robbie more than ever and I didn't know any of these about him. I'm also very interested in UFOs, orbs and all sorts of mystical and spiritual things. I eye witnessed UFOs a couple of times too.
  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Gwynned, amazing stories!  I imagine the fact that you didn’t know he was famous would have delighted him—you were no screamed adulating fan.  He could just act like himself. This is what MJ loved, is when people didn’t know he was famous and just treated him like a regular guy—hey, like we do here for Front and TS!!!  It also sounds like he has a very good memory very much like MJ, about details of people around him so he can show a caring attitude.

Also, please tell us more about your UFO dream. I’m VERY interested in knowing every detail as much as you wish to share!   If not here, then perhaps here.  These are all interesting reads about our discussions on UFO's and possible connections to MJ.

Hey, and here you are on this thread with the last post in Oct. 2010!

Oct 14, 2010 you said,
To the rock stars, I would add Robbie Williams (the other King of Pop in Britain).  He took a hiatus from his career and spent at least 3 years in pursuit of UFOs.  He spoke freely to the public about his experiences and was, of course, ridiculed for it.  Not unlike MJ, he's an unassuming man who can perform magic on stage.  If you haven't seen Pedleylife1's videos, check them out.  She was talking about all this months ago  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... q1B0wWKSG0  AND  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 6pQ7EhzLz8

And then there's this.  My son, who hates the hoax and will not let me talk about MJ, had a dream last year in which a well lit spaceship hovered over Rome for 3 days.  All the military weapons aimed at it were disabled.  After 3 days, Michael came out, destroyed the grounds around St. Peters (where all the Illuminati symbols are located), walked into St. Peters and took over.

So I didn’t see anywhere that you already shared your UFO dream story!  Pwetty pwease!! :bowdown: :)

That's so kind.  Here it is.  I was overlooking a valley in Southern California at night and noticed several people around me looking up.  When I did so, my stomach turned and I said to myself, OMG, they're real!  There were three ships in the shape of Egyptian ankhs.  As much as I've believed in ETs and wanted to see one, it's quite another thing when it actually happens. 

Then I realized I was being beamed up and was dangling hundreds of feet in the air.  I kept screaming, I don't want to go, I don't want to go.  In desperation, I called the name of a deceased friend of mine,  at which point my memory of events ended.  Did I call his name because I thought he might be ON the ship or because I wanted to be rescued.....I don't know. 

I would have chalked this up as just a vivid dream except for two factors.  The feeling of it was more real, as in a lucid dream and I can still remember the details years later as one would remember an actual event.  And then there are the many stories about UFOs in that area.  In fact a few weeks before or after I was there, two couples were on the water overnight and each of the women, much to their surprise, had an almost identical dream about UFOs.  Is the area some kind of portal to another dimension?

Thank you for asking!  I'll check out the links you suggested as well. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wow, thanks so much gwynned!
Did you notice any missing time?  I've read a few stories of people on lonely roads encountering UFO's, missing time, but not realizing they had been abducted until later when piecing feelings etc. together.

PureLove, have you posted your UFO story here before?

I've started a new thread for everyone to tell their UFO encounter stories, so that this thread can stay on Robbie Williams.

Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:39:07 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

SimPattyK...thanks for posting those links to Robbie's songs.  I adore that Monkey song.  Often when I'm feeling low energy, I play that video and it gets me going...and laughing!  I wondered about the monkey/chimp connection....is that your connection to the hoax or is there something else about that song that caused you to think of Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@gwynned - I'm glad you loved the videos ...
Yes the Monkey song made me think of MJ's Bubbles chimp and Elvis' Scatter chimp...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

Just remembered the lyrics of that song of Robbie's I wanted to share but has since disappeared. 

There'll be a five minute warning before divine intervention. 

That's rather an odd thing to say, don't you think?  Five minutes, you say?  Just enough to phone home and say goodbye? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread is becoming more intriguing with every post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SOS - Take That

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/SbhU1dFEppc[/youtube]

Save our souls we’re splitting atoms
Go tell Eve and go tell Adam
Liberate your sons and daughters
Some are gods and some are monsters
We’ll get a five minute warning for divine intervention
With the satellites falling prepare for ascension

Under mind control
We’ll be practising our politics
Defending all our policies
Preparing for apocalypse
Don’t let the hungry serpent see you no
No, no, no, no, no

She’ll let you fall asleep then eat you whole
It’s like a bullet to the head
It’s an SOS, it’s an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it’s an SOS
It’s an SOS, it’s an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it’s an SOS

When the levee brakes
And Manhattan sinks
There won’t be water fit to drink
When the winter’s warm
And the summer’s cold
The poison stops you looking old

You’ll get a five second warning for divine intervention
And the satellites are falling prepare for ascension
As the earth looks on
The odds or probability
Of losing all capacity
To function it’s hereditary
No antibiotic can save us now
No, no, no, no, no We are the virus that we talk about
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

That's the song I was talking about!  Thank you!  The song is amazing enough, but I have been curious about the venue, which seems a bit too intimate for a Robbie Williams concert.  Odd that everyone's sitting politely in their chairs.  And is the ROYAL Variety Performance of any significance or am I just delirious from looking for clues too long and am seeing them everywhere.

That aside, what are we to make of this song?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

look at TMZ

but when you click you get this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but the real title is this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  old story

Again BAHRAIN!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions