Let's not forget Jermaine's part in this whole story.... It was Jermaine who introduced Tohme to MJ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember the June 25 it was said that Tohme was in the house and was the he had dismissed employees, Tohme was in the hospital on the side of Jermaine,Tohme accompany the body until the helicopter..

Aha! It would seem that Tohme's presence on THAT DAY was quite essential.  And yet he didn't testify at Murray's trial...there's definitely something there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Michael's dream house in Vegas? Really Vegas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In all this time we haven't heard from Tohme, the ever mysterious. This article kinda makes MJ out to be stupid financially,  TT a crook, and the Estate the saviors.  Questions: is he still with MJ in hiding and that's why the payments, why wasn't he on the witness stand, and how does TMZ get these documents?  Hm...
And why was he standing in front of the painting of MJ and the book? 

Hi
I've seen the question "where did TMZ get these documents" so many times...They are public record.
Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 07:45:00 PM by simplyme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's all very interesting and quite confusing, for sure.

I totally agree with the comments above...where does it all fit in? Is he the subject of Operation PayBACK? Is he really a good steward that is the scapegoat for the Estate? Did he have ill intention or was Michael overly generous? Why was he fired 3 months before the 02 concerts were to begin and why has he waited almost three years to try and recover what he thinks he's owed? Did he wait for the trial to be over as to not draw attention to himself? Is there something with the length of time that we need to be mindful of? Or, perhaps the dates?

Between the 100,000 for Thome and 150,000 for Dr Murray would there have been anything left for Michael...if indeed the 02 concerts were supposed to really happen?

Blessings

EDIT: I saw Lil Wendy's comments and fully agree. 3 months before June was March/April. I think that was about the same time that the mystery question/comment was posted on MichaelJackson.com, wasn't it? The question asked people if they would sacrifice their concert money to Michael if he were unable to perform.

EDIT: 3 months prior was a little after the 02 announcements and we've all seen the pictures of Thome Thome and MJ at the 02 - where he was grabbing Michael around the arm and Michael didn't look happy at all about it.

I do believe this is the proverbial worm, that waited to squirm!
You all do realize, he has entitlement issues? He believes he's entitled to 15% of what the estate has raked in, since 6/25/09, right!?

I remember the recording from his spiritual advisor, from the year before - that's why he had to get Dileo and Branco back onboard, to track
all the PROPERTIES, CASH, and who knows what else. Quite a cover story, TT, that Michael allegedly didn't want you to talk about it.
Nay - I say you physically STRONG-ARM Michael!  /pull hair/

I do believe he's brought lawsuits against the estate, and they were dropped, concerning the $2.5 mil. Branco's been able to get almost everything dropped, and or settled.

WHY was he there with Jermaine, at the hospital?

And since when does doing the right thing, guarantee you get payback!? Tohme sounds like alleged Mafioso to me - the bad type.
Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:24:03 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

could this be part of michaels "pay back" list................it takes time to sort all these things out,so maybe we will have to wait until he has "sorted" these people out...xxx just a thought out loud here xxx

Yes - I strongly believe Tohme's one of the people who was trying to take extreme measures to control and milk Michael for everything he's worth.
Michael saw it, and asked for help...

But as you saw, this shark wouldn't let go, even after being fired, he kept on inserting himself like a virus into Michael's life!

When you're fired, you put you're grownup pants on, and leave. I just wonder what lies he told Jermaine, to be with him at UCLA, that day... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

skyways

What a story!!@@
agree wth most of the posts above - MJ's mind sharp as a knife and he is the king of manipulation without a doubt :D@@ - could be he playing double agent role here for all that saga?
After realizing that TT dont have his best interest at heart - Michael just ploy him out as desperate gullible superstar whose fortune depends on  TT  hands . 
But 625 still reminds  full of mystery - too much of Thome around wth all help of Jermaine.((
 on another hand - how to put TT involving wth Michael business later if not drumming  it before?? - especially when MJ not going to be around to justify all the affaire in person?@@
TT MUST Be shown before in order to play him now.

LOVE U MICHAEL! - and may GOD help ppl who is ever against ur side.

Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:29:34 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We don't hear a peep about Tohme Tohme since 2009 and all of a sudden TMZ has 2 articles about him. Hmm.

Michael Jackson's Ex-Manager
The Estate Is Screwing Me

Michael Jackson's former manager has filed a lawsuit against the MJ Estate, claiming he saved Michael Jackson after the molestation trial and in return he's been stiffed to the tune of millions of dollars.

Tohme Tohme says he was Michael's Manager from 2008 until shortly before his death.  Tohme claims he rehabilitated MJ both financially and personally after the trial, by coordinating media releases and shooting down false and malicious news stories about Michael.

Tohme says he saved Neverland by arranging refinancing, for which he was entitled to $2.3 million.

But the big thing -- Tohme takes credit for suggesting that MJ's final tour would be called, "This Is It."   According to the suit, during a discussion with Michael and AEG, Tohme chimed in that Michael selling the name, "This Is It" in a "high-spirited tone" would be a smash.

In addition to the $2.3 mil, Tohme wants 15% of the money Michael made from July, 2008 until the present. 

The Estate has already rejected Tohme's claim and even filed legal docs today, claiming Tohme took advantage of Michael and did nothing for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let's not forget Jermaine's part in this whole story.... It was Jermaine who introduced Tohme to MJ...

That's another negative factor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

That's another negative factor.

The research and digging I did, points to Jermaine only being introduced to Tohme, along with his wife. They didn't know him as friends; just passing acquaintances.

Ergo, someone could conjecture, he injected himself indirectly, to hopefully get his hooks into Michael.

Also - the media made a mistake; it was CM who was at the house, NOT Tohme. They got their, "Doctors" confused when Tohme showed up with Jermaine to address the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

......  I don't like to let the media depict for me whether someone is  evil or not.

Well said Andrea!

Looking at the ridiculously high figures quoted makes me think this is just another storyline in the hoax, just to show how gullible people are in believing the media's (MJ's!) crazy lies tales!  If they believe Murray killed MJ they'll certainly go for this shady Tohme guy fleecing him out of millions.  I thought MJ was supposed to be broke anyway!!!!!

I'm glad if it's Tohme's 'time to shine'. He's been a constant mystery - in the background for too long!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Listening to the news I just heard Lord Lucan,If anyone remembers him,was smuggled   out the country to somewhere in africa by some wealthy high up people,although they  denia it ,It just makes me think anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
......  I don't like to let the media depict for me whether someone is  evil or not.

Well said Andrea!

Looking at the ridiculously high figures quoted makes me think this is just another storyline in the hoax, just to show how gullible people are in believing the media's (MJ's!) crazy lies tales!  If they believe Murray killed MJ they'll certainly go for this shady Tohme guy fleecing him out of millions.  I thought MJ was supposed to be broke anyway!!!!!

I'm glad if it's Tohme's 'time to shine'. He's been a constant mystery - in the background for too long!
+ 1 here!!   albino/ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

finfin

This is what Frank Cascio has to say on twitter:

Frank Cascio (@fdcascio)
Posted Saturday 18th February 2012

Michael was disgusted by Thome, He is a con-artist and tried to put Michael in a corner and make him feel helpless. Michael had Frank Dileo Fire Thome, he was tired of living like a prisoner with Thome around. He stole millions and millions of Michael's Money. Let's all support JohnBranca and the estate during this time. @justice_4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Like I said above, I don't know what to make of Tohme.  I don't like to let the media depict for me whether someone is  evil or not.

Agree 100%

A lawsuit in court against AEG will be heard in September 2012 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, in the meantime full investigation is running. Some media outlets :roll: provide us just bits and pieces in relation to the investigation, which causes speculations, confusion and above all assumptions. Persons are being accused before outcome of the investigation. Sounds familiar....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions