MJ's memorial had real emotion, mostly because im sure 95% of the audience believed Michael was gone.. but the funeral. nah, it was green-screened and obviously fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

titania

Here is an interesting article about the funeral:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, all I can say is that August is probably going to be a very interesting month this year!

Titania lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

there  is no comparing..................how can we possibly believe michaels funeral was real.  thats all i have to say   xxx

OMG YES...! You are so right about that. Whitney's home going was so real...touching, saddening, and at times a bit joyful. The end of the funeral is what had me in tears....and seeing the two ladies accompany Cissy Houston out was a reality check that yes...this is indeed REAL. May her BEAUTIFUL soul rest in peace. This is definitely a wake up call to society......
  It's really hard to compare the two.  This one was at her home church, where she grew up, and it was Gospel, pure and simple.  Michael's was more like a public viewing for the fans, more than anything else.  There wasn't really any mention of God or his beliefs or anything like that, as I recall.   I know he grew up Jehovah Witness, and that is MUCH different than what Baptists believe.  I'm not saying he believed that way in the latter, but I don't really know if he still believed in their teachings.  Anyway, this was much more emotional and spiritual.  I am hoping his was fake, but after seeing a little interview with Janet, comparing Michael's passing with Whitneys...would be compare the two if he really is alive?  I want to believe, but it gets harder and harder :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Titania - Are you talking about this quote?:

Clive Davis, her music producer and longtime mentor, told how Ms Houston had spent time with him in his bungalow at the Beverly Hilton hotel four days before she died, discussing her intention to get her life and career back in order.

“It was like old times and she looked at me and quietly said, ‘I want you to know, I’m getting in shape…I’m committed to getting my voice back. I’ll be ready by August,’” he recalled. “Well Whitney, I’m going to hold you to it. Everyone in heaven, including God, is waiting and I just know you are going to raise the roof like no one else has done before.”

I wonder what was supposed to happen by August?  Another tour?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
P.S...I think we are comparing a real "funeral" instead of "memorial"...

Whitneys is the actual private funeral, held 6 days after her death...It was (supposed to be) a real private affair..

MJ's memorial was a very public service because of the amount of fans and a global audience..it wasn't a private funeral.....that was held 70 days after his death..maybe the real funeral was very emotional too, but we weren't allowed to see it......just saying...

Has anyone compared to two coffins???  It looks gold to me and very similar...

James Brown, Michael Jackson and now Whitney Houston all share the same coffin design......Love the gold hearse.........

Not saying she hoaxed her death, but now know she was working on a film called "Sparkles"..?? thanks to Kevin Costner..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

ditto that.  I agree 1000%.

I think the same.

plus 1!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

OK...I just started watching the replay of the service, and instantly, was like OMG...

The song being sung.....You gotta be ready for Jesus is coming...L.O.V.E...Love...he sings it just like that.........L.O.V.E love....tell the world, and be ready for the lord is coming..

Reminds me of Soon and very soon.."We are going to see the lord"...opening song for MJ's memorial''

IS IT THE SAME GOLD COFFIN AS MICHAELS ????????

Yes, that looks like so much like Michaels!!..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Whitney's coffin was platinum, not gold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Michael´s funeral was a show, like a concert, a tribute where people sang his songs.

I watched very little yesterday, but to me was a bit odd that the songs sang during the funeral were not the ones from her music career.

W.H is dead. Some friends said that during the last days she talked about meeting Jesus in heaven. IDK, looks like suicide or getting back to bad patterns.

She lost her voice due to substance abuse, I am sure. Smoking maria with cocaine for long is not good for the throat or the lungs, neither for the brain.

I pity Bobbi Christina. Hopefully she can get help soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

Michael´s funeral was a show, like a concert, a tribute where people sang his songs.

I watched very little yesterday, but to me was a bit odd that the songs sang during the funeral were not the ones from her music career.

W.H is dead. Some friends said that during the last days she talked about meeting Jesus in heaven. IDK, looks like suicide or getting back to bad patterns.

She lost her voice due to substance abuse, I am sure. Smoking maria with cocaine for long is not good for the throat or the lungs, neither for the brain.

I pity Bobbi Christina. Hopefully she can get help soon.

To me? Michael's Memorial looked waaaay too polished for TWO WEEKS of rehearsals by even professionals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal