You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How weird!  :shock:

Why would the estate would make a tribute to Whitney Houston ??? Sounds more like Michael, this story would be really weird if we consider that MJ is supposed to be ''dead''...

Sooooo Michaelish!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. Do you know who manages the Legendary Michael Jackson site? It's very well done.

I agree - it seems rather odd for the Estate to do this for Whitney and not for MJ's manager that passed away a few months ago.  They didn't do this for Elizabeth Taylor either. I don't think the Estate lawyers can do this unless Katherine and the children (or Michael) agrees and if you look at the actual tribute it has the lawyers names at the bottom, not the family - other than to say the Estate of Michael Jackson.

I went to the LA Times and the Newark online papers as those are the two places this supposedly ran and I couldn't find it - but it's possible that they don't put everything online that they put in print.

I think this was a touching and fitting tribute from Michael, his way of showing his love and support even though he couldn't be there in person to hug the family.

Well done, Michael. Please come back soon!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

msgitm

This, too makes the bizarro list.  The executor's of MJ's estate pay tribute to Whitney but not the family personally?  And why didn't any of them attend her funeral?  Whitney herself said she and Michael were "very tight" and that she had known the Jacksons since she was a teenager.  Another baffling moment for moi...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions