SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@diggyon thank you very much for the information and photos you added  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@diggyon thank you very much for the information and photos you added  bearhug

The pleasure is mine !
Believe me, my college time was really creepy!!! We had to deal with mummies and stuff like that!! I was feeling that mummies were haunting the whole place !!!! lol lol !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
10. The RAINBOW

Quote from: The Sign
SIGN #1: THE FINAL ARK OF SAFETY
[...]  -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5. Only Michael Has Ever Seen God

Psalm 97:2, “Clouds and darkness are round about him … the habitation of his throne.” (see 18:11).
Job 26:9, “He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.” (see Leviticus 16:2).
Psalm 104:1,2, “O LORD my God, thou art very great … Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment …”
1 Timothy 6:16, “Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto …”

Revelation 4:3, “… and there was a rainbow round about the throne …” (see Ezekiel 1:26-28; 28:13-16).

The Father is hidden from the view of the angels, because He is surrounded by a cloud filled with colorful light and glory (see Jeremiah 14:21; 17:12; Acts 7:55,56). But the light alone would not hide the visibility of the Father, because light itself is what allows us to see things; however, shapes are not seen when light is scattered.
[....]

[...]
Recently, mathematician Vic Showell produced substantial evidence that the universe’s most important mathematical constants Pi and PHI, and every geometric structure in nature, contains at its core only nine fundamental musical notes or frequencies of sound and light in which 528Hz is central.

Additionally, this frequency, 528Hz, has been advanced by this author to be the “key to the house of David” (Isaiah 22:22; Rev. 3:7). It exclusively exists at the heart of the electromagnetic sound and light spectrums. It is the heart of the rainbow (light green in color) said to be spinning like a vortex of energy in the middle of your chest—the heart (chakra). This color, greenish-yellow, is the primary pigment in the botanical world.

Now an ark, or arc, is shaped like a rainbow—like a slice or section of a perfect circle. Given sound and light are both mathematical wave forms, fundamentally frequency vibrations, the light of any rainbow, or sound of a drum shaped like an arc, shares mathematical constants including 528Hz, the sound of LOVE.

I had some trouble with uploading the pics, I hope you can all the visualize 4 pics.
You can find more info on this link , regarding Michael (our Michael!) and the Rainbow! ;)

Other RAINBOW - connections.........

Michael Jackson Hoax Death-Old man,Yellow Brick Road,Hollywood

2011 Oscars - Live Performance - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - 83rd Academy Award
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46VrfroexW8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELaILNtgIGk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lIBLz0ikYU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOT8h2GJOtM [/youtube]

ps: @DIGGYON,  I am glad you are here with us and that you can share what you know with us... we can always learn from one another ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
11. The DOVE

More interesting INFO on this link:

;)

I just noticed that color PURPLE is there again and I also noticed that DOVES are present too on some of the pics!
We discussed about the DOVES recently!! I had posted some montages about Michael & the DOVES in "The Sign 1" -thread!! and PURPLE....well you cannot miss it, it's everywhere around the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Thank you so much Sim!

I am also very happy because you are here with us! Your work is just brilliant! I love the parallels you draw attention to!!! Way yo go !!!
 /bravo/

Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:36:40 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I found your research fascinating  how u put this all together. It is very interesting, thank you. I was goggling about peacocks. I saw a painting of peacocks and a rainbow by Peter Paul Ruben named Juno and Argus.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also was reading about the Constellation Pavo (Peacock). All very interesting. Thanks again for sharing this info.

"The number five is cognate with Old Indian panca, Tocharian A pan, Greek pente, etc. Plutarch says "five is analogous partly to the father and partly to the mother, being made up of a triad and dyad. Panta (all) is cognate with pente (five), and they [the ancient Egyptians] say 'to reckon by fives' for 'to count'."  A star has five points.
(Jackson 5, Peter Pan)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@diggyon: thank you for what you said! i am touched! and I loved the hatman pic! ;) :lol:

@starlight30: thank you, i am happy you appreciate that much what I do and I am glad to have this first conversation on the forum with you, now. I don't remember if we talked before?
Anyway I find very interesting the info that you added here and I thank you very much , pls continue to do so whenever you feel you have something to add...

Regarding what you quoted: "The number five is cognate with Old Indian panca, [....]"

I think it's a good connection, because besides the no. 5 and Jacksons 5, both Elvis & MJ had close relatives that were Indian, pure blood Indians (Cherokees) and both from their mothers sides!! their great-great mothers or something like that!
- It explains Elvis' Indian look on many of his films/photos.
- It explains Paris' Indian hairstyle in that photo-shooting for the movie "Lundon's Bridge...."
- It explains Blanket's Indian look!

I saw a very good video made by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY . I am so sorry she doesn't put specific titles to her videos, I really can't find that video now. So she did a very good video with her investigation into Michael's bloodline and an intriguing parallel to the Rockefeller family!  afraid/ OMG!
If someone knows what video i am talking about pls post it... i will also try to look for it !!

Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:49:00 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
12. The WINGS & the ARK-ANGEL

Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:00:05 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^ Continued  . . .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thanks for all the great photos  SimPattK !

In the middle of the section about Wings and the Ark Angel there is a picture with Michael wearing a red shirt and black pants.  He is standing next to a woman with the white headress and gown.  What is she supposed to be/represent ? 

Also, I saw what you said about Elvis and Michael having relatives on their family tree that were Indian.  Why would that matter ?????
I remembered what you said about Oprah also being related to the Presley's some how ?  Does it have anything to do with that ??  I remember  I couldn't figure out what was important about that either.   IDK, maybe it will make sense in a few months or so. 

Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks for all the great photos  SimPattK !
Happy you like them  bearhug

In the middle of the section about Wings and the Ark Angel there is a picture with Michael wearing a red shirt and black pants.  He is standing next to a woman with the white headress and gown.  What is she supposed to be/represent ? 
I don't know for sure, but it made me think of Front's pic of Jesus and Krishna ...

Also, I saw what you said about Elvis and Michael having relatives on their family tree that were Indian.  Why would that matter ?????
it matters to me because it's just another strong connection between Elvis & Michael... they seem to have even the same roots! Plus, the kids, especially Blanket look Indian.... I started to notice this when I first analyzed the theory of Lisa and Michael being the parents of them all!

I remembered what you said about Oprah also being related to the Presley's some how ? 
I didn't say that. it was Oprah herself who talked about that with Lisa during an interview at Graceland, while they were dining there... Oprah said to Lisa that she had discovered they are some sort of distant cousins! Lisa didn't look surprised at all.... which made me think that interview was completely staged! just like many others we've seen in the hoax, just like the interview Lisa did after Michael 'died" with Oprah in October 2010!

Here are some nice videos by YT channel KINGDOM52 that go hand in hand
with the montages I posted yesterday on the previous page.....
The 3rd one was also posted yesterday

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLhK4xn9k4&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS4vaWf9DWI&feature=channel[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIs0l0UN6Y&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hi Simpa! Great pics and work!  The one pic you included of MJ ascending, got me thinking of other ascension or rapture pics connected. I'm not posting them but there's also Arno Bani's pics of MJ as if above the earth--viewed from the front and back wrapped in gold, and the idea he said came from this lady wrapped in gold with the world "wrapture".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Hi Simpa! Great pics and work!  The one pic you included of MJ ascending, got me thinking of other ascension or rapture pics connected. I'm not posting them but there's also Arno Bani's pics of MJ as if above the earth--viewed from the front and back wrapped in gold, and the idea he said came from this lady wrapped in gold with the world "wrapture".[...]
Thank you MjonMind, you're right....we can surely make those connections, too!! Thank you for posting those photos about ascension ^^

The message behind these pics is still a mystery to me!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
7. Other Statues . . .

[...]

Source-links:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ELVIS THE ARCHETYPE

"Elvis’ features were strikingly similar to the ancient statues of gods, patriots and kings of many different cultures.
Some of the most prominent resemblances are Alexander the Great, Pericles (Orator and statesman of Greece ), King Mausolus of Asia Minor (355 B.C. from which the word ‘mausoleum’ was derived), Charioteer from the Sanctuary of Apollo at Delphi, and the statues of Hermes among others.

Elvis’ photographs were used as studies to re-build Old World statues damaged during the bombings of WWII.
It is revealing to note that these various statues sculpted in different eras and in many separate empires of the world only slightly resemble one another, further signifying the complexity of Elvis’ features which in the various stages of his life transformed through several archetypal ‘world images’.
His face, expressions, and growth of self were as mutable as were his artistic talents which grew with the advancements of the times in which he lived.
Yet despite his parity with the world, he remained singular, unique, and quite apart from the symbolic archetypes he represented in our culture."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions