Mike is Facebook...
February 24, 2012, 03:52:40 AM
Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Mike is Facebook...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orcfiBqQ-AQ&feature=g-u-u&context=G28a6135FUAAAAAAAAAA[/youtube]

:shock:  :shock:  :shock: This gives a new meaning to Michael Jackson "managed" to gather all races TOGETHER   OMG! !!!!!
And BTW Frank,if you ever read my post,I had read your book and I don't believe you boy  :mrgreen:  ,cause I'm 100% that Michael is the owner of ....You know what  ;).That I suspected a long time ago   8-) .
Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:54:24 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Mike is Facebook...
February 24, 2012, 01:15:42 PM
It seems the impossible is possible, and the world is filled with zanies and fools!

Thanks Applehead!  Here's the full song!  So many beautiful things this hoax is bringing to light, that I hadn't noticed before!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About the Facebook thing, it's still too murky to make connections for me.
Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 01:17:36 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2012, 03:10:01 PM
Thank you for sharing this. What intrigues me the most is the first person's comment - when he said "okay, I promise not to say a word during our next LOSS!!!" That makes absolutely no sense to me unless you're speaking about someone who's "lost" and for the world, we lost Michael. Secondly, will there be other losses?

I'm still not sure about The Main Attraction but mostly because he's said he's not Michael yet he makes comments as though he's speaking for Michael and even sometimes asks as though he is Michael. I have been uncertain as to whether he's just out to gain Michael's fans as his own or if he's real. I hope that what he posted to Jordan is right.

I'm in a wait and see mode with these newest insiders.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 24, 2012, 03:30:33 PM
sorry I don't understand what's this about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2012, 08:27:44 PM
So they are saying Michael owns Facebook,well  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

MJonmind

February 25, 2012, 12:59:11 AM
Applehead,
     This gives a new meaning to Michael Jackson "managed" to gather all races TOGETHER    !!!!!
And BTW Frank,if you ever read my post,I had read your book and I don't believe you boy    ,cause I'm 100% that Michael is the owner of ....You know what  .That I suspected a long time ago
Please don't tease. :cry: Michael is the owner of what? bangbang crash/     Facebook, can't be. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2012, 02:29:42 AM
It seems the impossible is possible, and the world is filled with zanies and fools!

Thanks Applehead!  Here's the full song!  So many beautiful things this hoax is bringing to light, that I hadn't noticed before!

About the Facebook thing, it's still too murky to make connections for me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0fuaD-OwE[/youtube]

Wow Mjonmind ,thank you very much for this wonderful video with Whitney and Brandy  bearhug !!!
Who knows maybe the IMPOSSIBLE......IT'S really POSSIBLE  :shock: .

Applehead,
     This gives a new meaning to Michael Jackson "managed" to gather all races TOGETHER    !!!!!
And BTW Frank,if you ever read my post,I had read your book and I don't believe you boy    ,cause I'm 100% that Michael is the owner of ....You know what  .That I suspected a long time ago
Please don't tease. :cry: Michael is the owner of what? bangbang crash/     Facebook, can't be. :?

Mjonmind didn't you saw the picture of Superman :mrgreen: ????

During this hoax we found out that somethimes TRUTH can be "mixed" with LIES ,so that's why I truly believe that with Michael anything it's POSSIBLE  8-).Now I'm not still convinced about Facebook,but let's say that I'm 60 % convinced.
Please don't cry,cause I'm not teasing you or anyone else  :-\.If I "told" Frank that,it's because I had read his book and "something" tells me that Michael IS in fact the owner of Marvel.In his book Frank wrote about purchasing Marvel during Invincible era,so this must be 2001.We already saw him at Marvel studios together with Stan Lee,but that was with 2 or 3 years before.I would say this is very,very intresting cause I heard a snippet on youtube,where Michael was talking about buying stocks from Marvel,cause at that time the price was very low  :shock:  :mrgreen: .What a business man he is 8-) !!
Anyway here is what Frank wrote about Michael purchasing Marvel:

My Friend Michael 2011

THE PROBLEM WITH FAIRY TALES IS THAT THEY exist only in contrast to the real world, and the real world isn't quite so pretty. After the magical time we'd spent in the Italian Alps, my return to New York proved to be the beginning of one of the most difficult times I would ever have with Michael.

"While he and I had been shuttling back and forth between Neverland and Manhattan during the creation of Invincible, Court and Derek had been continuing their analysis and review of Michael's organization. In their ongoing study of his financial situation, they had discovered bad news about a deal he thought was nearly complete the move to purchase Marvel Comics. As with the Beatles catalog, which he had acquired in 1985 in a brilliant business maneuver, Michael predicted the value of Marvel, especially the potential of Spider-Man, before the films based on the comic were made. The Marvel deal had in fact fallen through, but Michael had been led to believe that the company was his. Michael trusted me with his children, which meant he trusted me to the ends of the earth, but our most challenging moments came when I had the onerous task of being the bearer of bad news. I knew he didn't want to hear about the Marvel debacle, but I was compelled to tell him the unvarnished truth. Court, Derek, and I met with him and informed him that he did not in fact own Marvel Comics and never had. Michael refused to believe it, and was angry at me at us for delivering this news, but finally, he put his hands over his face and started crying.

Why do I get used and lied to like this? he kept repeating.

Why

It was a heartbreaking moment and pointed to an even more heartbreaking truth: as ill-placed as his paranoia could be, there were times when it was a legitimate and justified reaction. Time and time again, Michael would insist that there were forces working against him,mercenary people who wanted only to profit from their contact with him and would stop at nothing to exploit his best intentions and instincts for their own ends. Every time something like this Marvel Comics disappointment occurred, it deepened his inability to trust his closest advisers. More and more, automatic distrust became his only defense mechanism. And while the paranoia that came with it sometimes had a basis in reality, there were other times when it was nothing but paranoia.

I hated seeing the devastation caused by the Marvel Comics deal and I hated witnessing his paranoia, but I wouldn't soften or bend reality to cater to what he wanted to hear. If loyalty and truth would end up complicating and compromising our relationship, so be it. Protecting Michael was hardest when I had to protect him from himself, but for better or worse, the conviction that he needed to be protected was my guide. "

BTW I really have to say this: Frank's book about Michael was the best book I have ever read.I recomand this book to every people who want to really "feel" The Man himself.During my reading ,I had to stop,to cry many times  :cry: ,but there were moments where I had almost peed in my pants lol  :lol: .Of course I can say much more,but I repeat,you have to read the book to "feel" .It was like I was there will all of them,I swear  ;):) .The BEST BOOK about Michael in my opinion  respect/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 25, 2012, 03:12:47 AM
Thanks Applehead for sharing a bit of Frank’s book. It might be a good thread topic.

Does anyone know if it’s available to read online?

I’ve enjoyed the video of MJ in the Marvel studio several times, and suspect more went down than the media or MJ want to say. Remember MJ likes his privacy, and the media want to show him in debt and foolish.

How would MJ be that stupid that he would not want to immediately see documents/legal papers stating his ownership of Marvel Studeos. He’s a business man and a perfectionist, and a avid reader. I agree that story makes him look stupid like the media portrays him. This would have brought in a LOT of money.
Spider-Man is a 2002 American You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the first in the Spider-Man
film seriesbased on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginl You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincharacter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login….
With Spider-Man cast, filming was set to begin the following November in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyand on Sony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The film was set for release a year later,but when the film was postponed to be released on May 3, 2002,filming officially began on January 8, 2001in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Sony's Stage 29 was used for Peter's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhome

With Spider-Man cast, filming was set to begin the following November in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and on Sony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The film was set for release a year later,but when the film was postponed to be released on May 3, 2002,filming officially began on January 8, 2001in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Sony's Stage 29 was used for Peter's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhome
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:19:47 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2012, 03:26:38 AM
Thanks Applehead for sharing a bit of Frank’s book. It might be a good thread topic.

Does anyone know if it’s available to read online?

I’ve enjoyed the video of MJ in the Marvel studio several times, and suspect more went down than the media or MJ want to say. Remember MJ likes his privacy, and the media want to show him in debt and foolish.

How would MJ be that stupid that he would not want to immediately see documents/legal papers stating his ownership of Marvel Studeos. He’s a business man and a perfectionist, and a avid reader. I agree that story makes him look stupid like the media portrays him. This would have brought in a LOT of money.
Spider-Man is a 2002 American You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the first in the Spider-Man
film seriesbased on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginl You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincharacter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login….
With Spider-Man cast, filming was set to begin the following November in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyand on Sony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The film was set for release a year later,but when the film was postponed to be released on May 3, 2002,filming officially began on January 8, 2001in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Sony's Stage 29 was used for Peter's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhome

With Spider-Man cast, filming was set to begin the following November in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and on Sony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The film was set for release a year later,but when the film was postponed to be released on May 3, 2002,filming officially began on January 8, 2001in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Sony's Stage 29 was used for Peter's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhome

Mjonmind  bearhug !!!!!
There is already more than one topic open on this forum and when I will have time I will post something  ;) .
Here is the book online,ENJOY  bearhug  !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 25, 2012, 03:55:16 AM
Awh, thank you so much!  You're a sweetie!  I'm looking forward to reading it.
I bumped up your thread on the book.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 25, 2012, 04:13:36 AM
I kind of distrust people who talk about Michael as being paranoid or that he "had to be protected from himself!" Those are stupid things to say about Michael, especially in a book that you sell and gain profit out of it!
I doubt this man had good intentions when he wrote that book!
 >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions