SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
In my opinion, at least in this video below, there is a big difference between Michael's voice and this Malachi's voice.
Listen... these are precisely 2 different voices!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eITivABdFDs[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris denies impersonator appeared on posthumous album

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has denied claims that an impersonator sang on her father's posthumous album.

Earlier this week, TMZ reported that Paris had claimed that singer Jason Malachi had contributed vocals to the LP 'Michael', which was released in December 2010.

Reports alleged that she had been captured on video revealing that it was Malachi's voice which was featured on the track 'Hold My Hand'. She is claimed to have said: "It’s not him [her father]. The whole album isn’t even him. Go online, go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him. I should know if it’s him [Michael Jackson] or not, because he would sing to me all the time."

However, she has now taken to Twitter to deny the claims, writing:
People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to TMZ talking about my family. 'Hold My Hand' IS my dad actually singing.

Jackson died at the age of 50 from an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol. Last November, his physician Dr Conrad Murray was convicted of his involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison.

However, last month (February 23) it was reported that Murray was appealing his sentence and was claiming that Jackson was so concerned about his finances that he recklessly self-administered a fatal dose of the drug Propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

/cook/  who knows  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Paris obviously reads and keeps track of TMZ everyday, since she posted the same day.  Why pay so much attention to them if we should not believe them, and they are trash.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

If this is all a lie, then the whole album IS him, and yes then--
2good2btrue
You've got it.... JM is MJ   back to front /woohoo/ /woohoo/
mj_bad/

Yup bingo. like I said before all you guys at the top of the page. he IS malachi. besides, It was quite obvious even in 2008.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

AHA! I was looking for this information for a while now! but i finally have come across it for the first time in nearly two years.  The text below is of a facebook user who claimed that michael jackson was jason malachi back in 2007 (yes he was saying this in 2007, when michael was alive and world already knew it!) and this was his reasoning behind that. I was unable to retrieve his post (which was extremely compelling to me at the time) because Jason Malachi supposedly deleted his facebook so I was never able to see it again. Luckily I figured on the old forum I may have discussed it in quotes and here it is!

1) Will.I.am stated that he was trying to convince Michael Jackson to release his forthcoming album online, and to use social networking sites like myspace.com to promote his music. Perhaps not coincidentally, Jason Malachi's album is ONLY available online, and can only be purchased on Jason's myspace page in the Nimbit music store. Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael in October of 2006, and Jason Malachi's album dropped on May 31, 2008. That is more than enough time to record a hit album. Here is a link to the story.....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... et_1020141

2) On Jason Malachi's myspace page, he lists Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole as inspirations. Haven't we all heard Michael Jackson list these SAME people as influences?

3) There are NO tour dates, album credits, MTV promotion, or any kind of publicity. Hell, there isn't even a wikipedia article on this guy!! Trust me, if there was someone out there who sounded identical to Michael Jackson the way that "Jason Malachi" does, he'd definitely have 15 or 30 minutes of fame. And somehow, the ONLY information you can dig up on Jason Malachi is from his myspace page. This whole thing is WAY to quiet.

4) Some people say that Jason's songs are not quite good enough to be Michael Jackson songs. They say the production is the digitalized, and that Malachi's vocals aren't as great as Michael Jackson. Well, Jason Malachi's songs are really Michael Jackson DEMOs. Michael Jackson's demos are only blueprints, people. If you listen to the demos for "Don't stop til you get enough," "Billie Jean," etc, you'll see that the music sounds stripped down and the vocals are no where near as great as the finished version. Michael NEVER gives his best vocals on his demos, nor is the music at its best quality. Michael Jackson has released these demos to the public to get a reaction, and he'll hit us with a major release a little later. To hear an example of a Michael Jackson demo, click here. This is the "Don't stop til you get enough" demo. Notice how it sounds worlds away from the finished version that made the "Off the Wall" album. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5) Michael Jackson is STILL under contract for Sony Records. I doubt he can even release songs under the name "Michael Jackson." He has to wait until his contract expires. He can't release a new album from Sony. Why do you think we keep getting re-releases like Thriller 25 and such? Until the contract expires, Mike can't do too much. It's the same thing Prince went through. That's the reason why Prince changed his name to that stupid symbol; his record company owned him. He couldn't release new material under the name Prince while still under contract with Warner Bros. Michael Jackson is undergoing the same battle with Sony. Remember that before he released Dangerous back in 1991, Michael signed a $1 Billion Contract with Sony Entertainment, and to this day, he still owes them more albums.

6) Michael Jackson apparently went to Prince for career advice in the summer of 2007. Prince is notorious for using different names and aliases during his battle with his former label, Warner Bros. ( He used the names Paisley Park, NPG, Camille, The Artist, and several others.) Likewise, Prince released several albums that are only available online. It's highly plausible that Prince gave MJ the idea to release music under an alias to avoid any kind of lawsuit from Sony Music. Here is a link to the story.......You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... d=10453478

7) This "Jason Malachi" character has released videos of himself singing acapella on youtube. Don't buy it, people. Tell me how can he sound like an impersonator on that clip, but somehow sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson on the songs? The voice serenading us on youtube, and the voice on the Jason Malachi songs are obviously different voices. The voice on the songs is obviously the King of Pop. Also, the lighting on the video of "Jason Malachi" singing acapella is so dim, we cannot see his mouth clearly. He may have been lip synching. Never trust the internet, people.

8) Jason Malachi sounds similar to Michael Jackson. The only letter missing is the "K". I think Michael might as well have used the anagram of "Jason Jackson." It's really obvious.

9) Jason Malachi's album cover is him leaning against a red brick wall. This is identical to the "Off the wall" album cover. Look closer, and you'll see that Jason's body is positoned EXACTLY the same as Michael's body is positioned on the Bad album cover. Likewise, Jason is dressed in all black, just like MJ is on the album cover. Mike is sending us plenty of hints.

10) Why don't we ever see Jason sing live? If he could sing "Biggerman" or "You don't have to go" live and in person, I'd believe him. But in the few videos of him dancing and performing online, he's always lip synching. (We know why.)

11) Malachi is a biblical name that means “The messenger”. This was one of the Minor Prophets in the Old Testament, the author of the Book of Malachi, which some claim foretells the coming of Christ. The coming, in a biblical standpoint also refers to the return, like the second coming and whatnot. Michael Jackson was brought up to be, and probably still is a very religiously inclined person. The quote on Jason Malachi's MySpace is "Prepare for Malachi", so if you translate Malachi it would mean "prepare for the return."

12) Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael Jackson in late 2006. In the late summer of 2007, this unknown "Jason Malachi" pops up, who has no previous credentials or work. On the same note, Malachi pops up AFTER MJ had a meeting with Prince (who is known for his fake names and symbols) and only released his music online through a social networking site. (Which is EXACTLYwhat Will.I.am instructed MJ to do.)

13) Last, but not least, this benefits Michael Jackson. His reputation and image have been horribly damaged by scandals. If Michael Jackson came out and said, "OK, I'm releasing an album," some people wouldn't budge. After all, people are more caught up in his personal life than his great, legendary music. However, if some young guy out there happened to sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson, people would be intrigued by the music only. They would enjoy the music, and listen with an open mind.

This is Akeem Shabazz, As-Salaam-Alaikum My Brothers...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Rianne123

Have you ever tried the "live" version of Jason trying to sync up.
So that its mouth at the same time with the music moves.
I just spent half an hour but the words that are sung do not match the words by "jason" "supposed to come out of his mouth.
Sorry for my bad english but hopefully you understand my point.

Is jason it self who´s singing? see for yourself that clip again carefully..

I´m upgrading this live clip of Jason in HD and try to upload it on youtube,the link is coming soon 8-)

With L.O.V.E.

Rianne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is only one country: The Earth.
There is only one people: Humanity.
There is only one religion: Love

crina

Have you ever tried the "live" version of Jason trying to sync up.
So that its mouth at the same time with the music moves.
I just spent half an hour but the words that are sung do not match the words by "jason" "supposed to come out of his mouth.
Sorry for my bad english but hopefully you understand my point.

Is jason it self who´s singing? see for yourself that clip again carefully..

I´m upgrading this live clip of Jason in HD and try to upload it on youtube,the link is coming soon 8-)

With L.O.V.E.

Rianne

This link doesn't work anymore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson
People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to TMZ talking about my family. #HoldMyHad IS my dad actually singing.

LOL, maybe JM is MJ.

She also confirmed he did not sing "Monster," "Keep Your Head Up" or "Breaking News."

Those were the main ones I was suspicious about. Either way i could tell there was a difference in the voice singing those ones, the vibrato was different and the way he pronounced words was different. So if it is Michael, it seems to me he altered his voice/vibrato a little on purpose. But like hesouttamylife said.. sony is phony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

If he didn't sing Monster, does that mean he had nothing to do with it?  I always thought it sounded like the content of the song is something he would sing.... there was a statement he released where he described people with cameras hanging in trees around his house and such, and him hiding inside.  I've been trying to find the statement recently but haven't had luck.  I believe it was released sometime since 2000 but not sure the exact date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: The most LOVED children in the world
March 02, 2012, 04:12:00 PM
 /woohoo/
If he didn't sing Monster, does that mean he had nothing to do with it?  I always thought it sounded like the content of the song is something he would sing.... there was a statement he released where he described people with cameras hanging in trees around his house and such, and him hiding inside.  I've been trying to find the statement recently but haven't had luck.  I believe it was released sometime since 2000 but not sure the exact date.

Come to think of it - doesn't this just further prove his innocence!?

It also rankles me, that people are starting to try and use his kids like this - but it was going to happen, some day. Paris already tweeted a response.

@ Paris, Prince, & Blanket -  bearhug I wish you all knew, how many guardian angel mommies you really do have on this earth. You've never been orphans, not in the slightest. When Michael said he was married to his fans, he surrounded you all instantly with extra mommies & daddies, whose only wish in the world, is for you to feel the positive energy of LOVE here. It doesn't matter whether we're Black & White, or a whole assortment of nationalities.

My only wish? That there weren't more of you to love!  bearhug bearhug bearhug

That means, we share this LOVE with all the children who need it, in this world - and then we must love everyone else first, and LOVE them more back!

More people may be happier in this world than when your daddy & I were children ourselves - but that means that our work has only just begun. Every kind word, every kind deed, truly pays it forward for another day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
.Waiting for an Paris's explanation...is the better thing...  ::P crash/ bangbang
Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:25:24 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

T M Z - The Michael  Zone  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

T M Z - The Michael  Zone  lolol/

Clever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

It's simple. Paris Isn't Paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Learn from the greats and be greater

Re: The most LOVED children in the world
March 04, 2012, 08:19:36 PM
Who wrote this below?

@ Paris, Prince, & Blanket -  bearhug I wish you all knew, how many guardian angel mommies you really do have on this earth. You've never been orphans, not in the slightest. When Michael said he was married to his fans, he surrounded you all instantly with extra mommies & daddies, whose only wish in the world, is for you to feel the positive energy of LOVE here. It doesn't matter whether we're Black & White, or a whole assortment of nationalities.

My only wish? That there weren't more of you to love!  bearhug bearhug bearhug

That means, we share this LOVE with all the children who need it, in this world - and then we must love everyone else first, and LOVE them more back!

More people may be happier in this world than when your daddy & I were children ourselves - but that means that our work has only just begun. Every kind word, every kind deed, truly pays it forward for another day.
[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions