You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps Jermaine's slip was either just an honest slip, or maybe he set out to intentionally throw the focus on the airport....taking the attention away from the arrival of the ambulance.  By the time he made that, "slip-up" hoaxers were in full motion.  We were biting at anything that was thrown out there.  He knew by saying a slip like that, all the focus would given to the airport.  Hoaxers would be thrown off the trail, so to speak. 
The lone flight that left LAX, could have been a set-up, could have been coincidence, could have been a normal flight that leaves at that same time each day. 
Anyways.....just thinking out loud here, lol.......
Have a great day!
LOVE

No wonder I'm walking around the house not knowing what to do next.  So, even those of us who have thought we were hot on the trail, first in line, so to speak, may have purposely been fed a delightful concoction of truth and lies which keeps us forever chasing our tails and guessing about what's really going on.   :over-react-smiley:

Isn't  this form of torture covered by the Geneva Convention?

:thjajaja121:
You're so funny.....yes, my brain hurts and I think I have whiplash from so many twists and turns......
isn't it great!!!!!!   :icon_lol:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

It's called "sleight of hand." not lies, lol. Michael never "lied" to you directly. You watch the wrong hand because you're distracted, focus your eyes there. Just watch Penn & Teller! As for the "Mystery Flight at LAX," I've never bought into that, because I used to have an office in Westwood. Too far, too much bloody traffic! The closest airstrip for long distance luxury 8-10 person aircraft is Santa Monica. There are many dignitaries who fly in unmarked planes, especially in LA!

The one I flew in was a Westwind, from there. It's capable of Transcontinental Flights, with distances of up to 2,000 miles before needing to refuel. I can't imagine him being that far away from his children.

Ergo, I deduce he's been wearing disguises here all along - or perhaps, none at all. For who knows what he looks like without the wigs and makeup now? Perhaps he's been under everyone's noses all along.
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:34:58 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

TinkTopic starter

Perhaps Jermaine's slip was either just an honest slip, or maybe he set out to intentionally throw the focus on the airport....taking the attention away from the arrival of the ambulance.  By the time he made that, "slip-up" hoaxers were in full motion.  We were biting at anything that was thrown out there.  He knew by saying a slip like that, all the focus would given to the airport.  Hoaxers would be thrown off the trail, so to speak. 
The lone flight that left LAX, could have been a set-up, could have been coincidence, could have been a normal flight that leaves at that same time each day. 
Have a great day!
LOVE

No wonder I'm walking around the house not knowing what to do next.  So, even those of us who have thought we were hot on the trail, first in line, so to speak, may have purposely been fed a delightful concoction of truth and lies which keeps us forever chasing our tails and guessing about what's really going on.   :over-react-smiley:

Isn't that called, "Wag the Dog?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

Have a great day!
LOVE

:thjajaja121:
You're so funny.....yes, my brain hurts and I think I have whiplash from so many twists and turns......
isn't it great!!!!!!   :icon_lol:

LOVE
Just another example of a MIND GAME :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TinkTopic starter

@SimPatty - but if it was all a simulation, ie, it never actually said, "Michael Jackson," on the readout in the ambulance, then isn't the Media, the world that jumped to conclusions?

It's either that - or he passed, and an angel resurrected him in front of millions of people on live tv onboard Rescue 5.

Pick one.
Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:15:16 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@SimPatty - but if it was all a simulation, ie, it never actually said, "Michael Jackson," on the readout in the ambulance, then isn't the Media, the world that jumped to conclusions?

It's either that - or he really died, and an angel resurrected him in front of millions of people on live tv onboard Rescue 5.

Pick one.

Haha, I pick the former.

I would agree they simply jumped to conclusions, however, Jermaine said clearly, his brother, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died. Yes it was a few hours later but still. To CNN's credit, they held off reporting "confirmed death" until then.

So there's that. They had help drawing those conclusions.

Did they bother to verify it? Nope. Did we? Yup and then some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

I would agree they simply jumped to conclusions, however, Jermaine said clearly, his brother, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died.

Nope. Jermaine said that his brother "passed away".
He even said "it is believed he passed away".

“This is hard,” he said softly. “My brother, the legendary King of Pop, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:26 p.m.... It is believed he passed away of cardiac arrest.”

Word games we've had plenty. Very elegant ones. Very artistic ones.
That's what artists do: take a common understanding out of its context and give it new meaning.
^^
This.

Pick the one you like most (there's 25 senses of using the word and only one means "to die"):

Synonyms (Grouped by Similarity of Meaning) of verb pass
Sense 1:pass, go through, go across
travel, go, move, locomote

Sense 2:travel by, pass by, surpass, go past, go by, pass

Sense 3:legislate, pass
ordain, enact

Sense 4:elapse, lapse, pass, slip by, glide by, slip away, go by, slide by, go along
advance, progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on

Sense 5:pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
transfer

Sense 6:run, go, pass, lead, extend
be

Sense 7:pass, overtake, overhaul

Sense 8:happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place

Sense 9:pass, clear
succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods

Sense 10:spend, pass

Sense 11:guide, run, draw, pass

Sense 12:communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
convey, transmit, communicate

Sense 13:evanesce, fade, blow over, pass off, fleet, pass
disappear, vanish, go away

Sense 14:pass, make it

Sense 15:exceed, transcend, overstep, pass, go past, top
excel, stand out, surpass

Sense 16:pass
evaluate, pass judgment, judge

Sense 17:pass
let, allow, permit

Sense 18:pass
change

Sense 19:sink, pass, lapse
move

Sense 20:pass
throw

Sense 21:fall, return, pass, devolve
change hands, change owners

Sense 22:pass, make pass

Sense 23:authorize, authorise, pass, clear
permit, allow, let, countenance

Sense 24:die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it
change state, turn

Sense 25:excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release

Thank you Michael for reminding us over and over again to be more careful with our words and what we (want to) say.

edit:
For the big loop: "Passover feast" - pass by in a race - "we're taking over" - tIME backwards.
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:38:50 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I would agree they simply jumped to conclusions, however, Jermaine said clearly, his brother, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died.

Nope. Jermaine said that his brother "passed away". He even said "believed".

“This is hard,” he said softly. “My brother, the legendary King of Pop, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:26 p.m.... It is believed he passed away of cardiac arrest.”

Word games we've had plenty. Very elegant ones. Very artistic ones.
That's what artists do: take a common understanding out of its context and give it new meaning.
^^
This.

Pick the one you like most (there's 25 senses of using the word and only one means to die):

Synonyms (Grouped by Similarity of Meaning) of verb pass
Sense 1:pass, go through, go across

Sense 2:travel by, pass by, surpass, go past, go by, pass

Sense 3:legislate, pass
ordain, enact

Sense 4:elapse, lapse, pass, slip by, glide by, slip away, go by, slide by, go along

Sense 5:pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
transfer

Sense 6:run, go, pass, lead, extend
be

Sense 7:pass, overtake, overhaul

Sense 8:happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place

Sense 9:pass, clear

Sense 10:spend, pass

Sense 11:guide, run, draw, pass

Sense 12:communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
convey, transmit, communicate

Sense 13:evanesce, fade, blow over, pass off, fleet, pass
disappear, vanish, go away

Sense 14:pass, make it

Sense 15:exceed, transcend, overstep, pass, go past, top
excel, stand out, surpass

Sense 16:pass
evaluate, pass judgment, judge

Sense 17:pass
let, allow, permit

Sense 18:pass
change

Sense 19:sink, pass, lapse
move

Sense 20:pass
throw

Sense 21:fall, return, pass, devolve
change hands, change owners

Sense 22:pass, make pass

Sense 23:authorize, authorise, pass, clear
permit, allow, let, countenance

Sense 24:die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it
change state, turn

Sense 25:excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release

Thank you Michael for reminding us over and over again to be more careful with our words and what we (want to) say.

I am very careful with this word:

:smiley_abuv:

You totally deserve that one Grace!!!  Great post indeed!

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Ah Grace, delightful nuance of the English language. Thanks for making the correction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

Not correction, enrichment. All credits go to Michael.

The English language is so rich of wonders yet there is a restricted understanding of it through day to day use (and media slang). I found non-native speakers are having an advantage in the hoax since they are used to look up words and get the multiple meanings more easily.

Michael put smiles from east to west on my face many many times because his manner of putting words, the sequence, the timing, the chosen context of the ignition text making the picture blurry and getting majority on one big interpretative trail - despite being very precise -  is without precedence.

Watch the master at work. VIP lounge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

I agree Grace!
This hoax thanks to MJ, has been delicious to my brain--the things he makes me think, feel, learn, imagine, experience!!
M-m-m Good!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

This is such an interesting change of direction. Thanks for all the great info, Tink!  It had been discussed briefly way back, but didn't go anywhere.

Doesn’t he look exactly like this old disguise?

“Firm dancer butt!”

So how can we get around TS saying that MJ did not go to the hospital that day? Does he mean-- Not as MJ on the stretcher? Perhaps he doesn’t include MJ disguised as the driver.

Emulik, here’s your direct quote from Front, and notice the quotation marks around “driver”. Why, unless it’s important.

Front, Sept 15, 11
Stumbling blocks are inevitable…however, they CAN be surpassed with grace---IF we synergistically explore the terrain. A collective journey with many "passengers" in the same vehicle is bound to get a little uncomfortable, with plenty of potholes and hurdles continuing along the way. BUT…..let's remember who the "driver" is----> Michael Jackson will get us all home safely.
@Front, I heard Mike is a terrible driver. You sure he will take us home safe and sound? :lol:

Tink
It was on Good Day LA. On this video, @ 5:43, where it's quite clear, Michael drove an ambulance with a dummy in it:
He said, “Stealing away the paparazzi”. Stealing the pap’s away from him—MJ, so he wasn’t driving then. Plus Lou stutters.
I certainly agree that it totally explains why the ambulance was SOOO slow backing up and nearly hit the gate. Bet the other medics were LTAO!

I knew someone would bring up an image like that, lol - I hope he forgives me. :icon_redface:

Actually, Lou doesn't normally trip over his words, especially when it's one on one. He's a real sweetheart! He was nervous, which I do find unusual. He did come from another country, so English isn't his native language - so when nervous, yes - word trippage would be a fall back, an excuse, to cover for his fluster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

i think its an assumption to extend lou's quote to include 'stealing away the paps" FROM him... it could well mean stealing the paps away from the scene. it could well be that lou did indeed just tell everyone that mj drove the ambulance on 6/25/09. could be, entirely possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

TinkTopic starter

i think its an assumption to extend lou's quote to include 'stealing away the paps" FROM him... it could well mean stealing the paps away from the scene. it could well be that lou did indeed just tell everyone that mj drove the ambulance on 6/25/09. could be, entirely possible.

it could well be that lou did indeed just tell everyone that mj drove the ambulance on 6/25/09.

That is what I believe, Bec; that's what I've always believed!  ;)

Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:53:57 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

Oh, I forgot to add this last little tantalizing tidbit: the two CNN indicias were definitely different between Miko's, and the one at the end of RTLs!

Here's the one off of Michael's door, during Miko's interview:
You will notice that there's a BLACK border, all the way around, with Michael's pick inserted, rather professionally.

Here's the end of the tape, off of Michael's door, on RTLs one:
NO BORDER, NO INSERT - and it's hand-painted! Nothing matches the real CNN logo, hello!

So, if this on TOP of the Super Mario Bros. images on the ORIGINAL 08/25/09 tape doesn't convince you that Michael orchestrated everything - then don't believe anything. No one else has EVER gone to such degrees to drop so many hints,
even by his own friends.

Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:07:48 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal