You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El DeBarge
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... his famous incarcerated brother James DeBarge has finally settled his MJ beef with his fellow inmate Conrad Murray ... and all it took was an honest jail house conversation.

TMZ broke the story ... James -- Janet Jackson's ex-husband --You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginbecause he blamed the doc for killing his friend Michael Jackson.

But now we've learned ... the two managed to have a confrontation behind bars at the Men's Central Jail facility in L.A. in the past few days ... and "squashed the beef."

TMZ spoke with James' wife ... who says the singer was very impressed with Murray and that James "has made peace with what happened to Michael."

We're told James no longer believes Murray is an "evil" man or a murderer ... instead he told his wife Conrad is a "kind man."

So, we gotta ask ...
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:17:27 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

El DeBarge
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... his famous incarcerated brother James DeBarge has finally settled his MJ beef with his fellow inmate Conrad Murray ... and all it took was an honest jail house conversation.

TMZ broke the story ... James -- Janet Jackson's ex-husband --You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginbecause he blamed the doc for killing his friend Michael Jackson.

But now we've learned ... the two managed to have a confrontation behind bars at the Men's Central Jail facility in L.A. in the past few days ... and "squashed the beef."

TMZ spoke with James' wife ... who says the singer was very impressed with Murray and that James "has made peace with what happened to Michael."

We're told James no longer believes Murray is an "evil" man or a murderer ... instead he told his wife Conrad is a "kind man."

So, we gotta ask ...

Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:22:45 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Tmz Brock the story  ;D

Conrad murray is KIND MAN He is just an actor!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

suspicious mind

so what could possibly be in this story for regular ( non-hoaxer) readers/ watchers of tmz?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

El DeBarge

So, we gotta ask ...

:lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Now it's time to clean Murray's name.   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

El DeBarge

So, we gotta ask ...

LMFAO ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Applehead you crack me up !!

And I fully agree with this gentleman from your pic!! ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I guess he pulled his coat to the hoax  /white flag/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

finfin

Which wife do they mean - could it be this one ?

" James DeBarge has finally settled his MJ beef with his fellow inmate Conrad Murray ... and all it took was an honest jail house conversation. "

"Another MJ Beef?"

Michael Jackson Tried To End Beef Between 50 Cent/The Game
posted July 01, 2009 at 10:07PM GMT

The Game shared with MTV yesterday Michael Jackson's efforts to end the conflict between himself and 50 Cent. During his beef with 50 in 2005, The Game received a call from Jackson who offered to play peacekeeper between the two former friends.

"I was on tour in Canada, sitting in my room, cutting my hair," The Game told MTV News. "I was messing my hair up. Then my road manager knocks on my door. Boom, boom, boom. He told me, 'I got MJ on the phone.' I ran and snatched up the phone."

According to Game, the two conversed about a number of things. Jackson complimented the Game on records like "Hate It or Love It" and "How We Do" and then asked about the rapper's children. He later broached upon a matter that, at the time, was a large issue of contention.

"He got to this one thing that makes me laugh, man." Game explained. "He said, 'I don't know how you're gonna feel about this, but I want to ask you something. I don't want you to judge me, but I don't really know everything that's going on between you and 50. But I want to be the middleman behind you putting this situation to bed.' "

The Game briefly touches upon Michael Jackson's outreach efforts in his lyrical tribute to the late King of Pop. The song, titled "Better on the Other Side" [click to listen], also features Chris Brown, Diddy, Boyz II Men, and Mario Winans, and was released the day after Jackson's passing. Although the Game was able to put the song out in honor of MJ, he never actually got to feature on a track with the music legend. The Game did mention, however, that Jackson expressed an interest in a collaboration record that would include himself, The Game and 50 Cent.

The song never did come to fruition, nor did the meeting between the three artists occur, but it is no doubt that the King of Pop had an effect on both rappers. 50 Cent also released two MJ tributes recently, titled "Respect It or Check it Nigga," and "Where You Are."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal