Does anyone know anything about this  :?:  smiley_spider ? It's coming out in June  :mrgreen: .

Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson
Book Description
Publication Date: June 5, 2012

In a sweeping biography of unprecedented depth, author Randall Sullivan examines the life and death of one of the world’s most prominent and misunderstood stars: Michael Jackson.

Beginning with his final departure from Neverland, Untouchable takes readers through Jackson’s final four years, as he shuttled from California to the Middle East, Ireland, Asia, the East Coast, and Las Vegas, planning to recapture his wealth and reputation with a comeback album and a series of fifty mega-concerts, for which he was rehearsing until the day before his death. Sullivan also delves deep into Jackson’s past, and the man that emerges is both naive and deeply cunning, a devoted father whose parenting decisions created international outcry, a shrewd businessman whose successes blew up in his face and whose failures nearly brought down a megacorporation, and an inveterate narcissist who wanted more than anything a quiet, solitary, normal life. Sullivan has never-before-reported information about Jackson’s business dealings and the pedophilia allegations that irreparably marked his reputation, and exclusive access to inner-circle figures including Jackson’s former attorney and business manager. The result is a remarkable portrait of Michael Jackson, a man of uncountable contradictions  ;))  who continues to reign as the King of Pop.

About the Author
Randall Sullivan was a contributing editor to Rolling Stone. He is the author of The Miracle Detective, The Price of Experience, and LAbyrinth. He is the cohost of a television show inspired by his book, The Miracle Detective, which airs on the Oprah Winfrey Network. --This text refers to the Audio CD edition.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a comment that I found intresting  :?  :shock: :
Posted on Jan 4, 2012 9:41:38 AM PST
P. Faust says:
This is kinda OT, but I wonder what happened to the original release date? I thought this book was going to be released early last year, and now it's not for 6 more months? Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone not related to the Jackson's and/or is personally involved with Oprah Winfrey (network or person) and/or has connections to Rolling Stones relates only fiction to me.

Oprah winfrey have attended Bilderburg Group meetings You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Rolling Stones are also corrupt You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions