OMG look what i found !
March 08, 2012, 10:50:31 AM
a few minutes ago i was watching Will you be there clip on you tube and i found something VERY odd ..
Please i juste want you to study  Will you be there's lyrics.  Now let me show you the chronologie in Michael's life .the clip has been recorded in 1991 . (please read the lyrics it's very important) ..
2 years after accusations begins. Please now take a look at the DATES
August 17th 1993 1st accusation ..
now look what i found

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

very weird is that possible?

And i found more than that

Jesus would be born on JUNE 25 th You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF?? WTF?? WTF??wow i give up Michael KNEW that there was manyyyy lies in religion
Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:13:20 AM by mimi248
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: OMG look what i found !
March 22, 2012, 11:25:40 AM
I would say - that a good number of us have known that many leaders of religions, have oft tweaked it here & there for their own reasons, and deleted what didn't sit well with them. That's the same as lying to their followers.

Elvis was known to have read the Nag Hamadhi Library - of which I also have. Scrolls long hidden, because the alleged "church" didn't like what they said. But the monks knew better than to destroy - so they hid, until they were found. What's in there, one must read for themselves. Here's the link, because it's now online: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:37:04 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
March 22, 2012, 04:01:32 PM
It's possible. we all know that much about Michael study of different religions. Thanks for the interesting links.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 01, 2012, 06:27:06 PM
Mimi248

Yes, Religions,governments and churches manipulate information.  I also saw that Jesus' birthday was in the summer on some other websites.  Could be ???

Thanks for finding the dates you found.  Maybe it's more than a coincidence ???
Here are the dates:

August 17= Jesus Crucified
August 17= first accusations that Michael had
June 25= Jesus Date of Birth
June 25= king of pop dead but Michael Jackson "starting a new life"

Also in the bible, on the 17th of the month during the seventh month Noah left the ark or opened the doors of the ark.    I just read that a few days ago.  When I saw the number 17,  I knew it was something significant.  Certain dates keep repeating such as 17, and 25

Love You 

Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:29:03 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

~Souza~

May 01, 2012, 06:34:24 PM
Mimi248

Yes, Religions,governments and churches manipulate information.  I also saw that Jesus' birthday was in the summer on some other websites.  Could be ???

Thanks for finding the dates you found.  Maybe it's more than a coincidence ???
Here are the dates:

August 17= Jesus Crucified
August 17= first accusations that Michael had
June 25= Jesus Date of Birth
June 25= king of pop dead but Michael Jackson "starting a new life"

Also in the bible, on the 17th of the month during the seventh month Noah left the ark or opened the doors of the ark.    I just read that a few days ago.  When I saw the number 17,  I knew it was something significant.  Certain dates keep repeating such as 17, and 25

Love You

Eh? Jesus crucified on August 17?? Jesus was crucified in April. Although many still speculate on the date (which is 4/27/31 to be precise), everyone agrees that it was during Passover. I don't think passover ever fell in August. And where did you get the DOB of Jesus? I have been trying to find that, but all I could come up with, was that it was in 4 BC, most likely in the fall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:21:55 PM
Souza,

All that I have read was that it was during Passover also.  This is because Jesus was considered the "lamb" of God that was sacrificed during Passover.  Mimi248 posted a link to an article about June 25 and August 17.    It explains how they came up with that date. 
I don't really know.  I just look at everything.  The Passover story still makes sense to me regarding the crucifixion.  In the article it explains that they changed the      months of the celebrations during ancient times.  So it  was passover,but passover was during August at that time ????  Also, I was just listening to Chuck Missler.  He said there was an old calendar and a new calendar that the Jews followed.  In the old calendar March-April was the seventh month.  I can get the calendars.  I just saw it on session 5 of the "Learn the Bible in 24 hours" videos on the sister site, Michaels Army Of Love.    These calendars can be confusing.  We have to go back and see which calendar they were following at that time.

The birthdate could be during the summer ???  Sarahli also pointed out that there is information from the Qu'ran indicating the end of summer-beginning of fall.

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

May 01, 2012, 08:49:48 PM
ok gonna add my 2 cents here lol even though its totaly irelevant ... over the years in my search for when Jesus was born, most respected or credited biblical scholers believe Jesus was actually born around spring early summer .. the main facts being,
1, the census was always believed to be taken in the spring i.e March, April, May ...around the same time we still collect our census up this day.
2, acording to the Bible, the shepherds where in the fields with their sheep, sheep lamb in spring .. and the shepherds were known to sleep with their flock while it was lambing time as not to loose any lambs or valuable sheep.
3.most children were born in biblical times around the spring, as up to harvest time men were far to busy in the fields with crops, shepherding ect to partake in baby making :0) .. most women therefore concieved around October time when the harvest was brought home. even up to the late 18th century in the rural farming areas of England, this trend was still going strong lol
There are other theorys that they have chewed over but im just way to tired to even think of them.... hence why they came to the conclusion that Jesus was more than likely an April born baby.

useless information i know, but something to chew over, if the dates of Jesus's birth intrests you like it does me :0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:51:19 PM
According to Chuck Missler, Part 5 of Learn the Bible in 24 hours:

Months          Old           New
Tishri             1              7       Sept-Oct
Chesvan         2              8       Oct-Nov
Chislev           3              9       Nov-December
Tevet             4              10
Sh'vat            5              11
Adar               6              12
Nisan              7              1       March-April
llyar                8              2
Sivan              9              3
Tammuz          10            4
Av                   11            5
Elul                  12            6

Roshashannah is when the new year is celebrated.  God said that this will be the first month of the new year to you.  This was the old calendar when September-October was the first month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

~Souza~

May 01, 2012, 08:51:37 PM
Souza,

All that I have read was that it was during Passover also.  This is because Jesus was considered the "lamb" of God that was sacrificed during Passover.  Mimi248 posted a link to an article about June 25 and August 17.    It explains how they came up with that date. 
I don't really know.  I just look at everything.  The Passover story still makes sense to me regarding the crucifixion.  In the article it explains that they changed the      months of the celebrations during ancient times.  So it  was passover,but passover was during August at that time ????  Also, I was just listening to Chuck Missler.  He said there was an old calendar and a new calendar that the Jews followed.  In the old calendar March-April was the seventh month.  I can get the calendars.  I just saw it on session 5 of the "Learn the Bible in 24 hours" videos on the sister site, Michaels Army Of Love.    These calendars can be confusing.  We have to go back and see which calendar they were following at that time.

The birthdate could be during the summer ???  Sarahli also pointed out that there is information from the Qu'ran indicating the end of summer-beginning of fall.

Love

Chuck Missler has it wrong a lot in my honest opinion. It's pretty sure it was 31AD (I can show you why if you're interested, but I don't have time for that now so remind me in that case), and that Wednesday was the 25th, meaning the crucifixion was on the 27th. According to the Bible Jesus was crucified on preperation day for the Sabbath, so Friday (the 27th).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 01, 2012, 08:52:54 PM
ok gonna add my 2 cents here lol even though its totaly irelevant ... over the years in my search for when Jesus was born, most respected or credited biblical scholers believe Jesus was actually born around spring early summer .. the main facts being,
1, the census was always believed to be taken in the spring i.e March, April, May ...around the same time we still collect our census up this day.
2, acording to the Bible, the shepherds where in the fields with their sheep, sheep lamb in spring .. and the shepherds were known to sleep with their flock while it was lambing time as not to loose any lambs or valuable sheep.
3.most children were born in biblical times around the spring, as up to harvest time men were far to busy in the fields with crops, shepherding ect to partake in baby making :0) .. most women therefore concieved around October time when the harvest was brought home. even up to the late 18th century in the rural farming areas of England, this trend was still going strong lol
There are other theorys that they have chewed over but im just way to tired to even think of them.... hence why they came to the conclusion that Jesus was more than likely an April born baby.

useless information i know, but something to chew over, if the dates of Jesus's birth intrests you like it does me :0)

Yes, but Jesus' poppa didnt have to do no harvest work, right? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:58:23 PM
Right Souza,

And not only that, this was the immaculate conception remember ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2012, 09:12:09 PM
Thanks Souza,

Sure I'll look at the crucifixion dates and information you have.  The more I find the more confused I get.  I don't know if Chuck actually said when the crucifixion was.  He was just talking about the old calendar and the new calendar.  The old calendar where the first month was during Sept-October. 

If you go on this website 119ministries.com, they talk about the creators calendar and how to calculate the festivals and holidays.  It goes along with the barley harvest and the moon.  Unless Passover goes with the wheat harvest which would be later in the season.  You have to count the days after the wave sheaf offering which is when the barley is ripe ?  Or maybe it's wheat ??  I will review this.  Maybe that's where the confusion is.

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

~Souza~

May 01, 2012, 10:25:43 PM
Thanks Souza,

Sure I'll look at the crucifixion dates and information you have.  The more I find the more confused I get.  I don't know if Chuck actually said when the crucifixion was.  He was just talking about the old calendar and the new calendar.  The old calendar where the first month was during Sept-October. 

If you go on this website 119ministries.com, they talk about the creators calendar and how to calculate the festivals and holidays.  It goes along with the barley harvest and the moon.  Unless Passover goes with the wheat harvest which would be later in the season.  You have to count the days after the wave sheaf offering which is when the barley is ripe ?  Or maybe it's wheat ??  I will review this.  Maybe that's where the confusion is.

Love

I have seen some of his videos, and I don't share his views. IMO he makes too many errors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2012, 02:03:06 AM
good morning all. easter is a mooving celabration in all religions. in orthodox they qound the fool moons i thing to find the exact day to celabrate and is always sunday. i thing they qaount 7 fool moons.   as for the day of the birth. in bible the say that the exaqt time christ born there were sheperds aoutsight with ther livestoc- ships. ther were lambs 2. in the manths june - augast ships pas there barren period. small lambs born octomber- december.
 i bilieve what my religion say and if my religion says 25 of december is 25 of december.
AND GOD SAYS BELIEVE AND DONT RECERCHE. OR AS IN MY LANGUGE SAID ΠΥΣΤΕΥΕ  ΚΑΙ ΜΗΝ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ !!!
GOOD MORNING AND HAVE A NICE DAY ALL.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 02, 2012, 10:28:13 PM
I believe, and I do research. That's why I agree with Souza; I don't agree with this person's views.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal