paula-cTopic starter

Michio Kaku "If the NWO thing doesn't sound good you're probably a terrorist."

I found this video published on youtube in 2010 ... and  to say this man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwUHMTYUGY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Hey Paula! This man and his explanation of how global control reminded me of the HAARP project. It is the ambition of power unthinkable that some people and for this resort to any type of resource, including terrorism. HAARP could be a form of terrorism or global control?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Hey Paula! This man and his explanation of how global control reminded me of the HAARP project. It is the ambition of power unthinkable that some people and for this resort to any type of resource, including terrorism. HAARP could be a form of terrorism or global control?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4[/youtube]

Well, look at this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xt1UPfyMx9w[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Michio Kaku "If the NWO thing doesn't sound good you're probably a terrorist."

I found this video published on youtube in 2010 ... and  to say this man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwUHMTYUGY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I see, he's one of those "it's a good thing!" promoters.  Where is his evidence of these Type 1,2,3 alien civilizations?  And if humans ever exhausted the sun's power/energy then we'd be using WAY too much of it, in my opinion.

I'm all for peace and unity but not on their agenda because that is not actually their goal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Michio Kaku is one of the top Physicists in the world, and he totally rocks! He's trying in vain, to explain that we're on our way to becoming like Star Trek, peeps! How many of us have dreamt of that day?

Listen to his message, without coloring it with fear, and the message is clear: COEXIST!

It's always a good idea to know two languages, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's not trying to control anyone - he's enlightening everyone, in language they can understand.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-cTopic starter

Michio Kaku can be the most important of the physical world or of the universe but it is very clear what it says about you new world order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where is the ENTIRE show?  He didn't just talk like this out of the blue.  This is from a show and there is a context and theme here... probably star trekky.  I can remember seeing this before, and I didn't get a NWO vibe from this.   I refuse to bash or blast anyone judging from an excerpt of a program.  We all know and sense that we are entering into a new time, era, age, what ever you want to call it.  All I gather is that change can be horrifying to some people and some people react with violence.  Either way, we are globally shifting away from old into new.  Some people I've talked to consider everyone living in peace to be New World Order (and fight fiercely against it) because if everyone isn't warring with each other, then they must be being controlled... O.o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

The word culture comes from cultivation. Grown, become a human being every day. Culture is not know many things. Culture is to capture everything that which mankind has been producing and that moves us from the art to the shaking, by tasting the beauty, to understand how mankind has been overcoming certain problems. A cultured man is not a man who is surrounded by books, which may also be. A cultured man is a man who looks at the world with independent and free look. A cultured man can be a farmer, the thought,... think as you want to, he is a man that has a type of culture. And that man who maybe don't know how to read, can give you the hand to another "cult of the University" who knows more, but is the wave of the culture, because both converge from their sense of freemen with capacity to think.

Julio Anguita, 1999

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Where is the ENTIRE show?  He didn't just talk like this out of the blue.  This is from a show and there is a context and theme here... probably star trekky.  I can remember seeing this before, and I didn't get a NWO vibe from this.   I refuse to bash or blast anyone judging from an excerpt of a program.  We all know and sense that we are entering into a new time, era, age, what ever you want to call it.  All I gather is that change can be horrifying to some people and some people react with violence.  Either way, we are globally shifting away from old into new.  Some people I've talked to consider everyone living in peace to be New World Order (and fight fiercely against it) because if everyone isn't warring with each other, then they must be being controlled... O.o

And here it is! Those who fear change, they twist things around, and try to mislead. It's like reading one sentence out of a paragraph:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdILmgJGuvw[/youtube]

The entire civilization is at stake, of PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE, not mind control! Only FEAR is making this birth difficult. Now is the time to make that CHANGE, for your future, for your children's future, and their children's!

We are birthing from Type 0 - Type 1 civilization. THIS is the most difficult time for any civilization. We will decide if we make the CHANGE, or destroy ourselves with our arrogance, and our weapons.

But making it through this, will take us all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-cTopic starter

And another video

European Union the principle of economy I kind?.
-Does football American principle of a kind I sport?.
-Do rock & Roll principle of a youth culture I kind?.!!
-Does Chanel and Gucci the principle of a high-quality kind I fashion?!.!.!
Clear, and Mac Donalds the principle of diet I kind.
In short, …he enough heard. I am surprised that you include such stupid comments.
Sounds more like a new world order, in the negative sense of the word. In fact what better blatantly in the video.
Since then an "excellent" paper. Sorry for those who like both, but after the things it says (some good, as found above, but other...) Inspires me not no good, sorry

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7lP9eTSVWlM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Michio Kaku is valiantly trying to teach by using things that most people can associate with. Football: mostly a peaceful sport, that people gather together in harmony, and root for their home team. This, as apposed to the Coliseum, where Caesars would have BLOOD sports. Which would you rather have? Football or Soccer, which almost everyone has played as a child, and understands the strategies of? Or man-eating lions, and machines that slice people's heads off for sport?

Nay - we've grown up quite a bit. Many of us have grown weary of war, and wish to prevent, rather than encourage.

As for Sci-Fi/Fantasy - that's my chosen field of work. I'm "plancking!" :D

Now - would you rather become peaceful on our own accord, or be blown to smithereens by our own hands? I choose the first!

Rock 'n Roll's message of LOVE is Universal. After all, the Woodstock Project PROVED we can live in Peace and Harmony. The Hippies did it, and are now the Peace Doves fighting the War Hawks for power in America.

We've been beaming who we are, what we are, into Outer space for a long time, in hopes of making Peaceful First Contact. How do you know that this won't happen sooner? As a race, we are known for speeding things up 4x, once we figured things out. I predict, much, much sooner.

For fear is all that stands in our way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And another video

In short, …he enough heard. I am surprised that you include such stupid comments.
Sounds more like a new world order, in the negative sense of the word. In fact what better blatantly in the video.
Since then an "excellent" paper. Sorry for those who like both, but after the things it says (some good, as found above, but other...) Inspires me not no good, sorry

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7lP9eTSVWlM[/youtube]

So the analogies he is using is what you view as threatening?  Think about it like this, because what he's talking about is the evolution of societies as well as science.  Pretend it's 100 years ago Paula.  Now, go up to someone in 1912, and try to explain the internet to them.  Explain to them cell phones.  Explain to them about the cars we drive, and space travel.  Keep in mind their technology is pretty primative at this point.  I guarantee 100000000%, the majority of the people you would talk to would react primarily in fear.  It's all unknown to them.  Just like our future is unknown to us at the moment, but the possibilities are endless.

I know that the NWO tends to be a scary thing.  But I refuse to let that FEAR override the change and the GOOD that can and is happening along the way. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
What are you waiting for? Now is the time to STAND UP for yourself, to be BOLD, be CREATIVE, be RADICAL To Dream BIG, IMAGINE, Feel the fear but DO IT! Anyway its time to Question Expert Authority, ASK hard questions, PROPOSE and DEMAND solutions. To Participate and AGITATE. DISOBEY if you must. To VISUALISE and Organise. To KILL the fear spreading Media – EDUCATE and INFORM yourself and Others. NOW is the time to invest in HOPE.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

And another video

So the analogies he is using is what you view as threatening?  Think about it like this, because what he's talking about is the evolution of societies as well as science.  Pretend it's 100 years ago Paula.  Now, go up to someone in 1912, and try to explain the internet to them.  Explain to them cell phones.  Explain to them about the cars we drive, and space travel.  Keep in mind their technology is pretty primative at this point.  I guarantee 100000000%, the majority of the people you would talk to would react primarily in fear.  It's all unknown to them.  Just like our future is unknown to us at the moment, but the possibilities are endless.

I know that the NWO tends to be a scary thing.  But I refuse to let that FEAR override the change and the GOOD that can and is happening along the way.

That's exactly correct in what he's trying to do! The chain reaction began, when we proved to the Universe that we can put a handful of astronauts on top of a Saturn V rocket, originally made for war - aim it at the moon, and be PEACEFUL, and give HOPE, LOVE, and left this for the Type 2s and above to read, so they knew how hard we've been trying, and growing up. For we're a planet of toddlers, barely able to walk on the galactic scale - and yet we did. And we left this little toy plaque, as a simple gesture of our real intent, in hopes of the entire Universe to see that we are beings of LOVE:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal