Thank you guys for your invitation to do some side to side comparison.
I think the result is pretty convincing, at least in my eyes.

Raffles is Michael, theres no doubt for me.  moonwalk_/
Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:34:10 AM by friendlikeme81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raffles is 100% Dutch, so unless Michael learned to speak Dutch without accent somewhere, he really can't be Raffles...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I'll ask people to be a bit quiet, when not on here. I'd rather be thought a little whacky, than blow a cover.
There's a good reason he's doing this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

~Souza~

I'll ask people to be a bit quiet, when not on here. I'd rather be thought a little whacky, than blow a cover.
There's a good reason he's doing this.

Maybe you missed my reply: Raffles is DUTCH. He's not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Video: Whitney cussed out Raffles van Exel: “STOP! STOP! You’re F*kin’ Trash! Stay away from me!”

Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:46:32 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I do not know who is this man Jacky Jasper, i found a blog and write a lot of Raffles Van Exel and its relationship with some artists, but I drew the attention this is the first time that I read something as well and don't know if there is some truth in what he says.

Who Is Dr. Tohme and What’s his Connection to Raffles van Exel?
by Jacky Jasper

HSK Exclusive - Let me introduce you to a man I first learned about a few years back, when the Jackson estate suspected he was stealing millions from the King of Pop.

His name is Dr. Tohme Tohme, and he may be one of the first known top Hollywood con men. So, it’s not surprising that Dr. Tohme Tohme is said to have recently opened his home to fellow conman Raffles Van Exel, giving him a place to stay. Now, I wonder if Raffles could have been a protege of Dr. Tohme’s.

Here’s what my Beverly Hills insider had to say about the doctor:

“Dr. Tohme was once a bellhop at the Bel Air Hotel. 35 years later, he appears with several titles, one being a financial wizard. Dr. Tohme is a crook, he was once selling diplomatic Senegal passports for $250K.”

Hollywood is full of slick fast-talking tricksters. Don’t believe me.. Ask Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Something is up with that Raffles van Exel. My mother told me they talked about him in our Dutch gossip program, and a Dutch celeb told them he went to school with him (also said his real name, but she couldn't remember) and something about that his mother got him to another school because of this Raffles, and that he was dangerous.

I think it's typical that he is around celebs that are not doing well, or at least appear not to do well. Maybe he's part of some bigger clan of enablers/handlers or whatever shitheads that try to destroy people.

I'll see if I can find that video tomorrow, haven't seen it myself yet, just saying what my mother told me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

The following incorporates the question "if it is true".

I wonder why RvE is/was using pseudos (aka Raffles Benson aka Raffles Dawson) and why he tried to illegally enter the U.S. - if these rumours turn out to be true - who has the sources for his so-said crime records?
I wonder where RvE went to school, where he grew up in the Netherlands and what he did to earn money before he went to the U.S..
I wonder why we hear about him only by dedicated sources, copying and pasting the exact texts thrown into the web tank.
I wonder why he (or who else) made an employee of a luxury car rental his vice president - I mean this is such an obvious link that it cannot be true, can it?
I wonder where he has his tentacles right now.

I wonder how he dared playing this card:
A Dutch singer named Connie was conned by Raffles several years ago after Raffles told her he arranged for her to sing at the birthday party for then president G.W. Bush.  It never happened.

Is RvE really in Panama right now - heading to Suriname?
Both have extradition treaties with the U.S. He should have better counsels.

I wonder where the puppet master for this one is located - via Amsterdam - former Soviet Union / Turkey / Afghanistan - ? ? ? or was it Colombia? and who REALLY is to be put into the spot light given that "news" are finger-pointing on RvE only.

This one is certain: greed and vanity are superimposing traits, will always be noticed and are predictable.
Who ever falls for those two makes himself a perfect corrupt puppet servant.
If these two aspects should play a role in this scenery, a money trail will show up, combined with a lot of dirt.
I guess we should not forget to buckle up - just in case.

Btw, did anybody notice these news?

Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:49:32 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Can I ask if anyone else has noticed the size of this mans hands and the length of his fingers??

He really reminds me of ET..

He also wears false nails and even they are really long and white..

Look at his mannerisms when he talks......check out his eyes..

This may sound really far fetched, but could he be from outerspace?? A reptilian ??
  :animal0017: :affraid: :affraid:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfzw5QKAbs[/youtube]

Police want to quiz Whitney Houston's aide Raffles Van Exel over claims he removed evidence from hotel death room

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Police want to talk to Whitney Houston's associate Raffles Van Exel after he made claims he cleared the singer's hotel room before police arrived to the death scene.
The Beverly Hills Police Department are said to be keen to question the self-described entertainment consultant.
Last week toxicology results revealed cocaine had been a contributing factor in Whitney's death in her bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel. The official cause of death was accidental drowning.
A source told RadarOnline: 'The [Houston] family has been extremely cooperative and they have been told that investigators want to speak to Raffles Van Exel about allegedly removing evidence from Whitney's hotel room.

The cops want to know who provided Whitney with the cocaine, but if someone tampered with the death scene, well, that could be against the law in California.'
Exel made the revelations about clearing Houston's room to the Dutch Telegraph newspaper, saying: 'Someone had to do it'.
However he stopped short of saying exactly what he removed from the suite, an important omission following claims cocaine had been removed from the scene.
Celebuzz revealed he made the confession in an interview with the respected Netherlands newspaper just four days following her death on February 11, where he also said: 'The room had to be emptied.'
According to RadarOnline, investigators have tried to make contact with Exel, but had not had any luck.
The source added: 'Since Van Exel is from Denmark, investigators assume that he may no longer be in the United States, and they very much want to talk to him.'

Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:32:07 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Just in case somebody would not know that the Netherlands are not the same country as Denmark (and that their people are speaking different languages, too):

The source added: 'Since Van Exel is from Denmark

Right. Yeah.
Daily Mail, go get your facts straight before publishing this crap as "journalism".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I know where he is.....he is staying with Tohme Tohme.........wherever that is...

That's where they can find the two con men...

Maybe, this is part of a bigger grand conspiracy....taking down all the enablers and drug mules on a grand scale...one by one, they will be caught and held accountable.

This RvE has alot to answer for....how he became friends with the Jackson family is anyones guess..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

We could always ask TS if he can tell us anything about Raffles, and he will probably answer the same as when we asked about TT.
"No."

I don't think the fingers look any longer than MJ's, and they have a very familiar look...
Where there's a will, there's a way...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Can I ask if anyone else has noticed the size of this mans hands and the length of his fingers??

He really reminds me of ET..

He also wears false nails and even they are really long and white..

Look at his mannerisms when he talks......check out his eyes..

This may sound really far fetched, but could he be from outerspace?? A reptilian ??
  :animal0017: :affraid: :affraid:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfzw5QKAbs[/youtube]

Police want to quiz Whitney Houston's aide Raffles Van Exel over claims he removed evidence from hotel death room

Police want to talk to Whitney Houston's associate Raffles Van Exel after he made claims he cleared the singer's hotel room before police arrived to the death scene.
The Beverly Hills Police Department are said to be keen to question the self-described entertainment consultant.
Last week toxicology results revealed cocaine had been a contributing factor in Whitney's death in her bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel. The official cause of death was accidental drowning.
A source told RadarOnline: 'The [Houston] family has been extremely cooperative and they have been told that investigators want to speak to Raffles Van Exel about allegedly removing evidence from Whitney's hotel room.

The cops want to know who provided Whitney with the cocaine, but if someone tampered with the death scene, well, that could be against the law in California.'
Exel made the revelations about clearing Houston's room to the Dutch Telegraph newspaper, saying: 'Someone had to do it'.
However he stopped short of saying exactly what he removed from the suite, an important omission following claims cocaine had been removed from the scene.
Celebuzz revealed he made the confession in an interview with the respected Netherlands newspaper just four days following her death on February 11, where he also said: 'The room had to be emptied.'
According to RadarOnline, investigators have tried to make contact with Exel, but had not had any luck.
The source added: 'Since Van Exel is from Denmark, investigators assume that he may no longer be in the United States, and they very much want to talk to him.'

Yes, seem false nails  or painted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Jacky Jasper ‏ @jackyjasper 
Investigate Raffles van Exel in Whitney Houston's Death and Cover Up You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In his twitter account says that the actual name of Raffles van Exel is Raffles Dawson and is already making a request to be investigated.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This would not have been mentioned before: :icon_question:

Raffles Van Exel: Hollywood’s #1 Enabler
by Jacky Jasper

HSK Exclusive - The man known as Raffles Van Exel may now have much more than the title of ‘conman’ attached to his name. Know why? Because dude has served as an enabler to a long list of Hollywood celebrities and Tinseltown elite. Don’t believe me.. Ask Bobby Brown or Ray J.

Here’s what a reliable source had to say about the infamous Hollywood swindler:

“Raffles was getting coke for people as far back as OJ Simpson’s girlfriend Christie Parody. Christie used to get her coke from the dope man Charlie – so, OJ told Charlie not to sell Christie anymore coke. That’s when Christie had Raffles pick up the coke from Charlie for her.”

Now, insiders exclusively tell HSK Raffles Van Exel helped to feed Whitney Houston’s drug abuse, which eventually turned fatal. We’re told Raffles once lived with Bobby and Whitney at the Bel Air Hotel. That’s where Raffles reportedly frequently picked up packages of coke (in envelopes, each with a US stamp on them) from the hotel concierge – packages sources say Bobby Brown ordered. Don’t believe me.. Ask the bartender Gus

This tells us all that Raffles didn’t do his dirt alone – leaving Ray J who later filled Bobby Brown’s position. Whitney’s brother Gary and his wife Pat are no strangers to what we’re talking about here either. Know why? Because sources say they too where in on Raffles game – going as far as collecting a cut of the profit he made off photos he sold to the tabloids.

So, why hasn’t this information come to surface before? It’s simple. Because of his close ties to Hollywood circles, Raffles served as the number one informant to entities like TMZ, National Enquirer and Star Magazine. But, what those organization may NOT have known was that their source was a hardened criminal (who has been deported five times)…that is, until now.

I asked my source where Raffles could be hiding, and here’s what I learned:

“He made a call to someone at the Jackson family circle, saying he’s in Cabo and about to board a jet to Panama.

You don’t know what to believe when it comes to Raffles. I know for a fact that he was recently staying at one of Dr Thome’s houses. Dr Thome is the doctor that Michael Jackson was terrified of.

Raffles was picking up prescription pills for Dr Murray to give to MJ. There’s this 4’11″ short white woman with blonde hair, maybe she was Whitney’s agent, I remember her telling Raffles to, “stay away from Whitney” and “stop giving her drugs.“ :icon_question:

Raffles was also known to pick up prescriptions for Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and Dr Conrad Murray from the Mickey Fine Pharmacy in Beverly Hills off of Wilshire blvd. :icon_question:

Here is what another witness/victim of Raffles Dawson had to say:

I went to MJ memorial with Raffles. He even got me seat with no tickets. One time went to interview Jesse Jackson.

I was with Raffles everytime I was in LA in 09. We drive together all day eat toghter one time at the bet awards I even had to bring the Jackson’s home with Al Sharpton in my car service, cause for some reason their car was not there.

Did Raffles Van Exel clean up the drugs in Whitney Houston’s hotel room after the singer died? Of course he did. Don’t believe me.. Ask Pat Houston.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions