Re: MICHAEL Has Told The Biggest LIE of All?
December 26, 2009, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Yes you are right, he could have said actually I do not want to answer that or I have had surgery but I do not wish to divulge the details but suffice to say nowhere near as much as has been reported.

The best answer to how many surgeries have you had would have been - Too Many!

He did not do himself any favours by telling lies.

I think thats the point i am trying to make, although i am confusing myself.  lol

If MJ had just said "no comment" or "i wont answer that" or just told the truth, then it would have been better for him as by lying he created mistrust and i think that mistrust continued with his molestation trial because a lot of people thought "he has lied in the past so he can lie again now".  Know what i mean?  From the laymans point of view, who doesnt really know the finer details, i could see how that worked against him.

Sometimes i have wondered whether he knew that he was lying and being deliberately confusing and evasive.. and he did that on purpose to seem more mysterious and elusive.   8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 26, 2009, 03:53:49 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Yes you are right, he could have said actually I do not want to answer that or I have had surgery but I do not wish to divulge the details but suffice to say nowhere near as much as has been reported.

The best answer to how many surgeries have you had would have been - Too Many!

He did not do himself any favours by telling lies.

I think thats the point i am trying to make, although i am confusing myself.  lol

If MJ had just said "no comment" or "i wont answer that" or just told the truth, then it would have been better for him as by lying he created mistrust and i think that mistrust continued with his molestation trial because a lot of people thought "he has lied in the past so he can lie again now".  Know what i mean?  From the laymans point of view, who doesnt really know the finer details, i could see how that worked against him.

Sometimes i have wondered whether he knew that he was lying and being deliberately confusing and evasive.. and he did that on purpose to seem more mysterious and elusive.   8-)

ANY answer Michael would of given (whether it was 'no comment' or 'i wont answer that' or the truth) would of been spun into sensationalism, so either way, he would of been in a no-win situation.

As for Blanket, I don't know if any of you recognised this, but back after the minor accident with the paps (when they hit one of the security cars), Blanket went MIA for 3 weeks. No photos or outings caught by anyone. When he finally did emerge after those 3 weeks he was a happy little boy  :) .... maybe had some time away with Daddy????  3 weeks was a long time for him to not be seen in public. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 05:36:10 PM
Yes, I noticed too that Michael lied while during the bashir interview.  He said she never knew or seen blanket's mother, then he obviously forgot and when asked again said that he knew her but she wanted to remain out of the public eye, in which he didin't blame her.  Who knows, maybe he was just trying to protect her identity.  Also, when asked about the plastic surgeries he did state that he only had two to his nose.  Then got defensive saying others in hollywood had plastic surgery as well.  I think you can start with his parents/siblings features and back to his early phonts and almost tell which features have been altered.  My observation is that he's had more than two reconstructive nose surgeries, because as the years passed it became thinner and thinner and thinner, possible face lift, something done with his lips, the chin cleft, which is something people just don't develop as they get older and the tatooed eye liner (which is not really surgery,but an alteration).  But still, I see nothing wrong with him wanting to improve his appearance or change his features to whatever it is he likes. I think many of us, if we had the extra money would change things on us that we may not like to improve our appearance.  Especially those of us over 40.  The bottom line is that HE LOOK'S GREAT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

December 26, 2009, 07:38:51 PM
Please, check out MY video about Michael's alleged surgeries. You'll change your mind about it forever! Now, I am preparing Part two.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll appreciate any of your comments!
Thank you for watching in advance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

December 26, 2009, 08:04:33 PM
sorry, i would like to watch, but this link does not work

can you provide another one ?

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 07:35:58 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, it works on my computer, but try this one:

Thank you!
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

December 27, 2009, 05:09:34 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking that MJ did that to throw people off because it is NO ONES business who that childs mother is, how many surgeries hes had. Who gives a damn?!

......he did that to throw people off his trail, because they have no business being on it in the first place.

((LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! TIGHT HUGS AND SWEET KISSES FROM ME!!))

(psydes212(aol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 27, 2009, 09:08:04 PM
He lied because no one wants to hear the truth!  When he tells the truth, no one believes him and when he lies no one believes him.  His critics who he was trying to play to, already thought he was weird and bizarre and questioned his sexuality and his sex life and any other thing he ever did...Of course when faced with a question like that he is going to be on the defence and when someone feels trapped, often they lie.  Had he said "I had no sexual relations and they are in vitro babies" then here would come the rumors that "Jacko" (sorry MJ) doesn't have sex with females or is a virgin at 40 or that he is gay...or that the kids are not even his...I'm sure the LAST thing he EVER wanted was for the public to question if he is the kids father or not, what a thing for them to see when they grow...His lies are done out of the need for self preservation.  There is no way we can ever identify with his reasoning for lying as NO ONE has lead the life under the microscope he has and God knows how any of us would handle it.  My only wish is that he had someone in his life who could tell him how to say things to the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
To be honest, I think his personal life and whether he reveals the truth in those areas is his choice and really off limits. His kids, his marriages, his plastic surgeries, really have nothing to do with any of us or the world in general. What Michael does in his private life is Michael's business.  Michael outside of his personal life is an entertainer and we can freely comment on his talent, dancing, singing, performances because he presents that for all the world to enjoy, to like or dislike.

Whoever Blanket's mother is, it's none of my business. If he married Debbie Rowe for PR reasons or whatever, it's none of my business. If he's had 1,2,3....10 plastic surgeries, it's none of my business. If he has chosen to not be forthright with the above information, then that's none of my buisness. I respect his privacy and concealment in this matters. There's not many people I can think of that broadcast all of the plastic surgeries they have had for the world to know, nor many other celebrities who have had children in alternative circumstances broadcasting the truth in these matters also.

I dunno. I guess for me there isn't a fine line but a very distinct mark when it comes to crossing the boundary of a persons personal and professional life. We really don't have to be told the truth in these matters if a person chooses not to tell us. There are areas in my private life that remain private and not public and even if asked questions regarding it, I keep it this way.

This probably wasn't much help then  :) Sorry, but that stuff and him lying about it, doesn't bother me because it has nothing to do with me and he has every right to not reveal it if he doesn't want to.

verywell said, happy feet
couldnt be more agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

larab

December 27, 2009, 09:15:29 PM
I caught some of his lies through the years..but it is ok :lol:
hes human after all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 27, 2009, 09:20:21 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Oh, I'm sorry, it works on my computer, but try this one:

Thank you!
 ;)
This was great you photo shop genius you!  You need to take it out of this thread and post in a separate topic so everyone can see it!  Post it under hoax vids!  Excellent work!  Now your next one has to be comparing dangerous to his most recent look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 09:24:16 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Michael should have asked him what the hell did his face have to do with the interview.

hesouttamylife, YOU ARE TOO COOL !
yes, he shoud've said that to bashithead and lil' miss oprah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
wakakakakakakaka 2010

I miss you so much, M !

December 27, 2009, 09:28:46 PM
what if he didnt lie ?
what if the real MJ did only have 2 nose jobs
and the doubles or impersonator that we saw sometimes and we thought it was him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
wakakakakakakaka 2010

I miss you so much, M !

Jennie

December 27, 2009, 09:46:55 PM
Here is my opinion on the white lies he has told and on the things he kept private about himself.... :roll:

How many of us go around saying how many diets we've been on, or how much we weigh or?....  much less do we go talk about it on TV for millions to hear.....

So personnaly I'm not certain if this really is weighing in on anything in our hoax investigation. But maybe I'm not looking at it from the proper angle... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 28, 2009, 04:24:36 AM
@ VeryLittleSusie

those videos are awsome well done!! :)

i'm sure you've all watched dirty dancing.. well jennifer grey who played baby had a nose job after staring in 80's films.. and she's hardly worked since due to it changing her total look.. which i'm pointing out that something as simple as a nose job can change your whole face..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions