MICHAEL Has Told The Biggest LIE of All?
December 26, 2009, 02:36:15 PM
I am starting this topic because we have touched on it in other areas, noteably in the area of MJs plastic surgery.
Now i am not starting up a debate on MJs surgery... more about whether MJ lied in his interviews and lied to people for means unknown.

One of the bigger areas that stands out to me is the Bashir interview.  Yes i know Bashir is a horrid man but something stuck out to me.
1.  MJ states that he only has had two plastic surgeries.  Two nose jobs so he could hit higher notes.  But my understanding his that he had the first nose job as he broke it in a fall.  And i think it fair to say that he also hated his nose after being teased about it.
Also in Moonwalk he admitted to cheft chin surgery... so why deny it in the Bashir interview?
In the Youtube video, the discussion about MJ surgery begins at 6:00

2.  MJ changes his story in the Bashir documentary about the relationship with the mother of Blanket.  Early in the interview he states he had a relationship with the mother and he was conceived in the natural way.  At the end he states she was a surrogate.  Again.. why lie?
I know this is a sensitive area for MJ but i cant help but feel if he had said "i used a surrogate as i want a family and i wanted children dearly.  I am not in a relationship and have not met the right woman to marry so i decided to do it my way"  People would have understood and accepted that.  It is clear that Debbie Rowe was a surrogate and he only married her for PR reasons.  I also understand MJ is deeply religious and to have children out of wedlock must have been a hard decision for him.

[youtube:1pv8fzic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ayBiLw4P8Y&feature=channel[/youtube:1pv8fzic]

The point i am trying to make is that in certain areas of his life MJ did lie and mask the truth.

In the quest for truth and in my research in the hoax i have even heard the theory that Paris, Prince and Blanket are not biologically his... and therefore because they are not his children then he would have no qualms about leaving them in order to hoax his death.   :?

I hope people reading this post understand where i am trying to come from.  I am not bashing MJ but i am pointing out he did/may of lied in the past.

And if we believe in the hoax, then are we not believing that MJ has told the biggest lie of all?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Yes, good points! Michal did tell lies, not that I blame him as personal stuff such as plastic surgery should not be asked. Do they  keep asking all the countless "bimbo's" in Hollywood about the boob/nose jobs all the time? Bashir was out of order. Michael was a private person and touchy about stuff like that. Anyway ALL men lie, my Mum told me at an early age and she was right! Yes for him to pull off the hoax he has told the biggest lie-well he hasn't actually-he is "dead"-he's left that to him family, it's just they are not very good at it!  :lol:
Like the joke says-how do you tell a guy is lying? answer-he's moving his mouth!  :lol:

Can I just say though that we should leave out the question of the kids being his bioligically as he had those kids since birth and if they were biologically his or not he loved them. many many parents love children as if they were biologically theirs if they adopt. I think any child would be hard to leave when you have them from birth no matter what.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 02:51:28 PM by Harleyblonde
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

MJ-Fan

Yeah I noticed these things too. The plastic sugery, well I feel like he had 3 nose jobs and a chin cleft, but I don't believe all the other crazy stuff people say he's had done. But why should it matter if he did anyway? It's his business. People have surgery all the time! I think MJ had to lie though because imagine all the crap he would of got for admitting it. I don't think we'll ever understand how much he had to deal with.

And, about Blanket. I found that very odd. He says that he knew the woman and they had a relationship then claims he has no idea who she is. I kinda feel that he did know her, but didn't want to say. He gets shy about these things and he'd get hassled about it and everyone would be on a search for Blanket's mother. I guess she didn't want to be in the spotlight, and he was sweet enough to respect that, even if it meant lying. I mean, look at Debbie, she can't get away from the press now! Once again, we'll never really understand what MJ went through, and like anyone else he too wanted a private life. Either way, it's clear Blanket is definately his son.

Everyone makes MJ out to be a complete angel who would never tell a lie but come on, he's just human! Ok, maybe he's an angelic human ;) :lol: He needs to keep things private too. If Michael was capable of keeping secrets like the mother of his child secret for so long, if he really wanted to he could keep other things secret. He's MJ! That's why things like this make me feel he is totally capable of hiding a hoax ;) Granted, keeping a child's mother secret and faking your death are completely different, but as long as everyone's willing to keep their mouth shut, you've got the connections and you're doing this for good reasons then ofcourse it's possible!
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 03:01:14 PM by MJ-Fan
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

To be honest, I think his personal life and whether he reveals the truth in those areas is his choice and really off limits. His kids, his marriages, his plastic surgeries, really have nothing to do with any of us or the world in general. What Michael does in his private life is Michael's business.  Michael outside of his personal life is an entertainer and we can freely comment on his talent, dancing, singing, performances because he presents that for all the world to enjoy, to like or dislike.

Whoever Blanket's mother is, it's none of my business. If he married Debbie Rowe for PR reasons or whatever, it's none of my business. If he's had 1,2,3....10 plastic surgeries, it's none of my business. If he has chosen to not be forthright with the above information, then that's none of my buisness. I respect his privacy and concealment in this matters. There's not many people I can think of that broadcast all of the plastic surgeries they have had for the world to know, nor many other celebrities who have had children in alternative circumstances broadcasting the truth in these matters also.

I dunno. I guess for me there isn't a fine line but a very distinct mark when it comes to crossing the boundary of a persons personal and professional life. We really don't have to be told the truth in these matters if a person chooses not to tell us. There are areas in my private life that remain private and not public and even if asked questions regarding it, I keep it this way.

This probably wasn't much help then  :) Sorry, but that stuff and him lying about it, doesn't bother me because it has nothing to do with me and he has every right to not reveal it if he doesn't want to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Yes, good points! Michal did tell lies, not that I blame him as personal stuff such as plastic surgery should not be asked. Do they  keep asking all the countless "bimbo's" in Hollywood about the boob/nose jobs all the time? Bashir was out of order. Michael was a private person and touchy about stuff like that. Anyway ALL men lie, my Mum told me at an early age and she was right! Yes for him to pull off the hoax he has told the biggest lie-well he hasn't actually-he is "dead"-he's left that to him family, it's just they are not very good at it!  :lol:
Like the joke says-how do you tell a guy is lying? answer-he's moving his mouth!  :lol:

Can I just say though that we should leave out the question of the kids being his bioligically as he had those kids since birth and if they were biologically his or not he loved them. many many parents love children as if they were biologically theirs if they adopt. I think any child would be hard to leave when you have them from birth no matter what.

Absolutely Harleyblonde! My husband and I have 4 biological and 3 adopted children. We love each and every one of them exactly the same. We will always be Mum and Dad to them and they will always be our children. We have raised them from birth and they will always be our kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MICHAEL Has Told The Biggest LIE of All?
December 26, 2009, 02:58:00 PM
Personally i don't care about how many surgerys he had... like he said in the interview with Oprah back in 93, people have surgerys everyday, but noone writes about that...
Michael could have had a 100 plastic surgerys and i couldn't care less... It's his life and his skin...
Famous or nonfamous people lies everyday... IMO

@Happy Feet i agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 26, 2009, 03:01:37 PM
Like i said.. i am not starting up a debate over MJs alleged plastic surgeries or the whys and wherefores.. i am saying that he has lied in the past and if we believe the hoax then we are believing that he has told the biggest porker of all time.

And i think it is important to debate the children... because, again, if we believe the hoax then we are believing that he would leave his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 26, 2009, 03:08:04 PM
I have not had the impression that he left his kids at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 26, 2009, 03:15:08 PM
Michael should have asked him what the hell did his face have to do with the interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 26, 2009, 03:26:22 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Like i said.. i am not starting up a debate over MJs alleged plastic surgeries or the whys and wherefores.. i am saying that he has lied in the past and if we believe the hoax then we are believing that he has told the biggest porker of all time.

And i think it is important to debate the children... because, again, if we believe the hoax then we are believing that he would leave his children.
Yes as I said you have made some good points and in order to pull of the hoax he would indeed will have to have told a huge porker and as he had told little porkie pies in the past it is actually more believable. Everyone, even the nicest person is actually capable of telling lies even if it is to say a new haircut looks ok when it looks flipping awful but you need to spare the feelings and not hurt someone.
    I think you rasing the question of the kids is in actual fact more to do with their ages than anything else. Prince and Paris are big now and soon will be grown up and Blanket of course will look up to them and Paris seems like a little Mother to him so I think in view of this he felt able to leave them as long as needs be in the care of his Mother. He is probably in touch with them every day and is much harder to leave little ones-after all, how many teenagers like to sit with their parents? Older kids nowadays are very independant and like to do their own thing. IMO this is possibly why he has waited until now to do the hoax-he was a broken man in 05 but probably waited until the children were older, could understand and more able to cope without him for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 26, 2009, 03:28:06 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Michael should have asked him what the hell did his face have to do with the interview.
:D YEAH AND THEN SLAPPED HIM IN HIS WITH A WET FISH :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 03:28:55 PM

lmao    :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 03:31:44 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:D YEAH AND THEN SLAPPED HIM IN HIS WITH A WET FISH :lol:  :lol:
:lol:  You sure do love those wet fish!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 26, 2009, 03:33:48 PM
i think Michael telling a few porkys along the way about his surgery is acceptable.. in my eyes it doesn't bother me.. i noticed about the kids all being from relationships as he said and then he said it was all his produce that he gave to concieve the children.. (to the surogate) and he said she was black for blanket and is remaining annoymous.. i don't think this matters tho either.. its his private life so he can say what he wants.. its really nothing to do with anyone else.. 8-)

i do on the other hand think the kids are fully aware of what is going on.. maybe except blanket who thinks he's on vacation.. and him cryin was just pressure of only being 7 and infront of the world..  :shock:

so as for the hoax he's just tellin a rather large porky.. and only decieving the ones who are willing to be decieved.. smoke an mirrors comes to mind.. patience an endurance is the key.. i think were learning that the hard way in some cases..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 03:34:17 PM
Yes you are right, he could have said actually I do not want to answer that or I have had surgery but I do not wish to divulge the details but suffice to say nowhere near as much as has been reported.

The best answer to how many surgeries have you had would have been - Too Many!

He did not do himself any favours by telling lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions