emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised they're not asking for the times MJ used the bathroom or about his color of underwear :icon_rolleyes:)..[/color]
lol Everlastinglove, you are right!
But I am little confused about the date, how good it would be if Michael would attend the trial and speaks for him.. :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

everlastinglove_MJ

I'm surprised they're not asking for the times MJ used the bathroom or about his color of underwear :icon_rolleyes:)..[/color]
But I am little confused about the date, how good it would be if Michael would attend the trial and speaks for him.. :icon_razz:

how good it would be if Michael would attend the trial and speaks for him..

:moonwalk_:   :icon_arrow: :judge-smiley:  :icon_arrow: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:49:26 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Hmmm, that could be a very good possibility, it would be a wrong  :icon_arrow: to be righted.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MissG

"Jackson’s mother Katherine – who claims that AEG Live pushed her son too hard to prepare for a series of 50 shows in London"

Makes total sense to me. Michael was complaining that he needed more time to perform a perfect show. He was bored of last minute arrangements. He even mentioned how dangerous it became in some of those tours.

The death of Michael could happen by those premises.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

curls

For this trial to go ahead, almost a year on from now, would mean MJ won't be back by then.  That's not good news.  Where does that leave TS's bam comments?  :icon_pale:

I have to admit my heart sank reading this - at what point am I going to say, 'ok that's it, sorry Mr Jackson, but I have to leave now'?  :'(

Or maybe there's nothing to worry about -  the new date could mean the trial is not planned to happen at all, but talking about it again now, keeps MJ's 'suspicious' death in the news?  Remember how Murray's trial was postponed over and over again, and all we could do was just wait it out?

I don't much like this smilie but I feel the need to use it now:  :over-react-smiley:  ...and this one:  :Pulling_hair: ... and this:  :screaming-7365:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I'm surprised more people have not responded to this latest news. Someone help me out here - 2nd April 2013 - what's going on???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't think this trial will happen, I don't think it's real. I think it's a lot of talk n hearsay contrived in the background for the hoax. I think it provides a good excuse for KJ and the Family to be tight-lipped about certain things they don't want to/can't discuss (example, KJ's CNN interview) while simultaneously providing a reason for MJ news to keep hitting the airwaves. I think it needed to be "delayed" to put it so far off in the future that it comes post-bamsday and will never occur.

Perhaps wishful thinking. I can't put my life on hold for another year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

That's exactly the way I'm thinking bec.

This has actually really depressed me for some reason.

The alternatives to your 'wishful thinking' scenarios are really horrible to contemplate: MJ doesn't bam this year, we get to Jan 2013, we say ok we can hang on till April, then this trial gets delayed again, and so it can go on and on, another year, two, who knows, added, all the while we further and further lose our grip on reality and sanity.  I would like to say that I have a deadline beyond which I won't be here, but I can't, because I know I won't be able to leave, unless Souza shuts the place down.  :icon_e_sad:
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 11:50:04 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

I think it's a lot of talk n hearsay contrived in the background for the hoax. I think it provides a good excuse for KJ and the Family to be tight-lipped about certain things they don't want to/can't discuss (example, KJ's CNN interview) while simultaneously providing a reason for MJ news to keep hitting the airwaves. I think it needed to be "delayed" to put it so far off in the future that it comes post-bamsday and will never occur.

it makes sense, after bamsday it will not be needed.. :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Sarahli

IMO this trial isn't meant to happen. But we will have to wait & see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

That's exactly the way I'm thinking bec.

This has actually really depressed me for some reason.

The alternatives to your 'wishful thinking' scenarios are really horrible to contemplate: MJ doesn't bam this year, we get to Jan 2013, we say ok we can hang on till April, then this trial gets delayed again, and so it can go on and on, another year, two, who knows, added, all the while we further and further lose our grip on reality and sanity.  I would like to say that I have a deadline beyond which I won't be here, but I can't, because I know I won't be able to leave, unless Souza shuts the place down.  :icon_e_sad:

Yeah but... you can't discount TS and his prophecy. For years TS has proven to have inside info, long before Front came on the scene and this cannot be ignored. TS gave the deadline of 1/1/2013, else we may know he is/was a fake informer. I don't think he's fake. What he's up to currently I haven't a clue but it doesn't un-do all that has been done (and proved) prior.

So hang onto that.

Because this article is just words, not facts, just words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Yes but ... TS can always say there's been a change of plan. He doesn't even have to lie - there CAN, ALWAYS, be a change of plan, can't there? 'Fake informer' can just mean that he informed us of something that was fake, i.e. had to be changed. You know what he's like with words.

Sorry, I know you're trying to help me out.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yeah I do. Which is why I don't take a lot of what he says at face value.

But you gotta believe in something in this life. Solid Proof and the Gospel Truth are fleeting and flexible quantities you could live an entire lifetime in fruitless search of.

Sometimes you gotta just throw caution to the wind and go with a gut instinct in lieu of anything else to hold onto. My gut says we are close to the end. I chose to just go with it (today anyway).

I'll worry about tomorrow when it comes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I must admit that my first reaction was a bit cynical perhaps because AEG won a postponement of the trial. Why do they need more time? :icon_rolleyes: :suspect: More preparation time? According to the questionnaire they want to know EVERYTHING (I'm surprised they're not asking for the times MJ used the bathroom or about his color of underwear :icon_rolleyes:)..

After the ruling, Jackson family lawyer Kevin Boyle said he could still seek a priority trial date, but suggested that the delay could actually help his clients.

“The way we keep obtaining more information, it might be beneficial,” he said.

...yet, I think that this info is good news ;D, because this could mean more time is needed and granted for the investigation which is running during this hoax, which is beneficial for Michael. Time for justice, truth will prevail!

L.O.V.E. 

Is a very interesting news ..especially now that June 25 is approaching.... :icon_rolleyes:

Many things are moving ....after a silent period... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_geek:

Michael what you're preparing ?  :moonwalk_: :icon_bounce: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

I must admit that my first reaction was a bit cynical perhaps because AEG won a postponement of the trial. Why do they need more time? :icon_rolleyes: :suspect: More preparation time? According to the questionnaire they want to know EVERYTHING (I'm surprised they're not asking for the times MJ used the bathroom or about his color of underwear :icon_rolleyes:)..

After the ruling, Jackson family lawyer Kevin Boyle said he could still seek a priority trial date, but suggested that the delay could actually help his clients.

“The way we keep obtaining more information, it might be beneficial,” he said.

...yet, I think that this info is good news ;D, because this could mean more time is needed and granted for the investigation which is running during this hoax, which is beneficial for Michael. Time for justice, truth will prevail!

L.O.V.E. 

Is a very interesting news ..especially now that June 25 is approaching.... :icon_rolleyes:

Many things are moving ....after a silent period... :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_geek:

Michael what you're preparing ?  :moonwalk_: :icon_bounce: :bearhug:

Many things are moving ....after a silent period...

Absolutely Blankie, I noticed that too!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions