marumjjTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Peter Lopez - Suicide or Murder?
April 04, 2012, 06:41:30 AM
Peter Lopez, as we all know was a lawyer and friend of Michael for over 20 years. His death is one of the many suspicious things happening around Michael. I personally do not believe in suicide in an interview said to want to talk and tell the truth about Michael, just a while before his death. Peter Lopez had managed the last will and Michael in 97 years.
We all know that the last will of Michael's execution which was signed in 2002 as executor Branca crediting it. we also know that in this last will and there are many errors, it is difficult to think that Michael would overlook, not to mention the signature does not look like MJ at all.
In 2003 MJ dismissed Branca and asked to return all documentation in its possession, it should also the last will.
For those of some friends of Peter Lopez in 2006 MJ Lopez asks to help him re-emerge in the world of music.
In 2009, eight days before the "death" of MJ Branca reappears and is again employed.

I think this stinks, but my question is. If Michael fakes his death, that everything is under these conditions? I hope you know some day.
At the moment we can only guess and stay strong.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFwIxtXMw0[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Peter Lopez - Suicide or Murder?
May 21, 2012, 12:50:45 PM

Don’t know if this was ever posted/discussed.  It’s Peter’s autopsy report.  Leaves still a lot of unanswered questions.  When asked if you want to download you can refuse and the document will begin to populate on screen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 21, 2012, 12:59:40 PM
The forum will not allow accept the link for some reason  :icon_e_confused:

A little more information can be found here

loveformichaeljackson.wordpress (the-michael-and-peter-connection)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

May 21, 2012, 01:42:20 PM
IDK what to make out of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

May 21, 2012, 06:12:13 PM
Peter Lopez, as we all know was a lawyer and friend of Michael for over 20 years. His death is one of the many suspicious things happening around Michael. I personally do not believe in suicide in an interview said to want to talk and tell the truth about Michael, just a while before his death. Peter Lopez had managed the last will and Michael in 97 years.
We all know that the last will of Michael's execution which was signed in 2002 as executor Branca crediting it. we also know that in this last will and there are many errors, it is difficult to think that Michael would overlook, not to mention the signature does not look like MJ at all.
In 2003 MJ dismissed Branca and asked to return all documentation in its possession, it should also the last will.
For those of some friends of Peter Lopez in 2006 MJ Lopez asks to help him re-emerge in the world of music.
In 2009, eight days before the "death" of MJ Branca reappears and is again employed.

I think this stinks, but my question is. If Michael fakes his death, that everything is under these conditions? I hope you know some day.
At the moment we can only guess and stay strong.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFwIxtXMw0[/youtube]

:WTF:

This made me wonder if murder sometimes occurs through suicide.  "Kill yourself or..."  What a weird thought.

About the video, I ended up watching the whole thing because it started out by playing the theme to 'Unsolved Mysteries'.  That show used to scare me so much as a kid!  It was definitely watched with a blanket!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 23, 2012, 04:37:49 PM
Videos and news like this makes me re-think the hoax scenario. This is TOO serious to be a hoax. People getting murdered or suicides happening. Odd and scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

May 23, 2012, 07:03:12 PM
Videos and news like this makes me re-think the hoax scenario. This is TOO serious to be a hoax. People getting murdered or suicides happening. Odd and scary.

My opinion is it's a battle between good and evil.  I think certain things have happened beyond Michael's control, unfortunately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 23, 2012, 07:21:37 PM
Evan chandler...that "suicide" got me speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Andrea

May 23, 2012, 07:33:42 PM
I know how you feel Gema.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 23, 2012, 07:38:12 PM
I feel that we will never know the truth. If mj never comes back, we will never ever know what really happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
May 23, 2012, 08:31:03 PM
Evan chandler...that "suicide" got me speechless.

Yep...my thoughts are he is the big shocker for MJ's finale...coincidence, I think not...easier for me to think MJ had a hand in this and I don't mean the Hitman type...I think he is somehow using him to prove his innocence, who knows, I guess we will keep watching  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MissG

May 24, 2012, 02:43:23 PM
I am to the point to give up. whats the probability of knowing what really happened?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

suspicious mind

July 09, 2012, 10:13:14 AM
i am sorry for using such an old topic but i was seeing this last night .
                                                                                                                                                                                                look who is in the left side here to mr. magoo. peter lopez.
                                                                                                                                                                                                has it been noticed or mentioned before? i think this was like feb. 2010
                                                                                                                                                                                                his suicide / murder was in i think april. i just thought it was interesting
                                                                                                                                                                                                that he was there so close by to mr. magoo .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 09, 2012, 02:38:20 PM
i am sorry for using such an old topic but i was seeing this last night .
                                                                                                                                                                                                look who is in the left side here to mr. magoo. peter lopez.
                                                                                                                                                                                                has it been noticed or mentioned before? i think this was like feb. 2010
                                                                                                                                                                                                his suicide / murder was in i think april. i just thought it was interesting
                                                                                                                                                                                                that he was there so close by to mr. magoo .

The one in white jacket is not Peter Michael Lopez, which one do you mean?
Oh sorry you mean the one in grey jacket on the right of Mr. Magoo, lol.

Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:41:47 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 09, 2012, 02:46:05 PM
Peter Lopez is in the grey suit on the left of the photo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions