curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  My hope is, that he sees us crazies, for the love we share, the hope we provide and thoughts that we stream.  That he will at least acknowledge us.....so as to clear our good names, not to mention restore our minds, lol.

I don't think he personally needs to acknowledge us -  Bam is the ONLY acknowledgment that's needed IMO, one fell swoop, good names and sanity restored!  ... and it's the only thing I'm waiting for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

My hope is, that he sees us crazies, for the love we share, the hope we provide and thoughts that we stream.  That he will at least acknowledge us.....so as to clear our good names, not to mention restore our minds, lol.

I don't think he personally needs to acknowledge us -  Bam is the ONLY acknowledgment that's needed IMO, one fell swoop, good names and sanity restored!  ... and it's the only thing I'm waiting for now.

True curls, but... the smart ass retort will be that we just "guessed".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

True curls, but... the smart ass retort will be that we just "guessed".

LOL....yes, true curls...bam is the real acknowledgment needed.  And also true, bec......lol, I have already been told by friends that even if bam does happen, I am still crazy for, "guessing" and sinking 2.5 years into this.  I suppose I should have phrased that last post better...my bad.  I would hope, he'd give some indication that our time wasn't in vain, wasn't wasted.........but, it's only my hope, never my demand...he need not give me anything ever.  Bam is truly all I would like to see..........
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I also think that Michael's BAM is the only and the ultimate reward for me!! to see him come out Victorious over everything he ever wanted to achieve through this hoax.

As for me, I know these years were not spent in vain!! I KNOW it was not just guessing! it was investigating, reading, watching, learning, listening and filtering everything in MY head!! then sharing and debating, having fun, meeting people, discovering Hoax-land, incredible experiences: good or bad!
I feel that the hoax itself has already rewarded me like X 888 times! I feel that i am enriched already, from many points of view!

I also understand what Bec says: those who are now blind and don't even care or aren't even aware that there is the concept of HOAX, that the beLIEvers exist, even worse: those who know about this , but reject everything as stupid or crazy, well they will never be able to understand what we've lived so far .... and an official acknowledgement of beLIEvers from Michael, will hit them like a second BAM... but really that wouldn't give me so much satisfaction! they don't know what they lost, and if they will find out after the BAM, how is that helping them or me? they will feel bad about themselves and they will envy us. It's not what gives me satisfaction.

What would make me truly happy is to see all those corrupt people that harmed Michael, be thrown in prison or receive the punishment they deserve!
I would be thrilled with emotions and happiness to see or listen people saying: how stupid I was to believe Michael was gay! or pedo or whatever they still call him now.

But I won't hide from you, that whatever happens after the BAM, I would gladly and proudly wear one of those "Told You So" t-shirts lmao  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:05:05 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

I think...

we had better steel ourselves for the strong possibility that we have grossly inflated our own sense of importance and involvement in these hoax proceedings. Become drunk on our own minds, if you will.

It is very realistically possible that MJ will not reveal himself to us, nor even give a forum-clue to the imminent Bam, that we will find out like everyone else on this good earth, and be just as surprised as they are when the time comes (except possibly for different reasons...).

It is equally possible that MJ will give no mention of us at that time, nor ever clear up any of the doubts and questions about these curious usernames, nor all the happenings that occurred during the hoax.

We may be left forever having to create and settle on our own brand of truth, even after the Bam.

That's a very pessimistic thought but i must admit that it is logic somehow. If Michael really has some great plans, then he wouldn't bother himself to reveal some secrets to a couple of believers. We just have to know where we stand. And as Sim said this hoax has been a great experience and a great opportunity to lead a better life, to share love and to make change. Adding to that all kinds of information we learned during that time. Maybe Michael wouldn't acknowledge us but at least he gave us the opportunity to be part of this great experience and is of course the greatest reward ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

skyways

hi everyone. I am new here. there's so much confusion over this. the guy is not the same man, the one in hollywood..
the at home' and other videos.. those videos were stoles from the original source so this moonwalkerfantv uploader is just trying to get attention. i think. i could prove that to you..there is only one source for this and didnt even know other people was uploading his videos.. I have very good sources for that.
And a big hug and hello to all the fans here.
I wait on your views on that..

Hi, Source, and welcome to forum...

Since you have ansvering Q, can you wl be so kind to reveal

Why as a Pabo-dancer  in the video you ALWAYS keep your face covered, as MJ have habit to do it?

that  Why all the speculation come about Who you are and possibility of MJ identity behind your dance routine.

:abouttime:

P.S.  Im not the Fan, but truly captivated by your ability to mimic amd melted to the MJ iconic moves, - even to the point of your complete joint-personification  with the Master.... :icon_e_smile: :icon_e_smile: :icon_cool: :affraid:

BLESSINGS!
Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:00:54 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
oh boy.... we're really in the twilight zone!!  :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

oh boy.... we're really in the twilight zone!!  :over-react-smiley:

Hi, Simpa!!

ist my QQ was alredy ansvered by "Pablo"/?? - just recently discover that topik became hoottier@@@

Hugs!@ :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@skyways: I think you need to read the last pages... if not the whole thread if you want an answer to your questions.
 Pablo was banned, he can't answer you anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For me, whether there is an admitted bam or not, whether Michael ever acknolwedges us for ALL THIS HARD WORK we’ve put into this adventure, or if I die before any of that occurs, I am eternally grateful for having found this forum.  I was on the edge of madness, possibly suicidal (not eating, sleeping, hardly breathing) and finding this place brought me back from the dead.  Not a moment’s waste of time and none too soon.   

I don’t know if Michael watches us, but it feels that someone does. I cannot make myself believe that he’s never clicked on the link entitled MichaelJacksonDeathHOAXInvestigators out of curiosity just to see what all the hype and confusion was about.  God knows we have been vilianized all across the net. We’re no strangers to adversity.   So it seems human nature that the person of whom this forum is named and represents would be at least a little curious.   Like it has been said, we have to find our own truth in all of this, and believe it with our hearts.  I believe Michael lives.  I believe he knows who we are, and just because of the kind of person he has proven himself to be, I do believe that some day he will find a way to let us know it.  Those truths keep me going.  I might never get any real confirmation from the man himself that he lives and is back, but my heart and my senses tells me he does and he will and that’s good enough for me.  And again, thank you God for leading me here.  This forum out of all I’ve frequented, this one truly, I cross my heart, saved my life. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
For me, whether there is an admitted bam or not, whether Michael ever acknolwedges us for ALL THIS HARD WORK we’ve put into this adventure, or if I die before any of that occurs, I am eternally grateful for having found this forum.  I was on the edge of madness, possibly suicidal (not eating, sleeping, hardly breathing) and finding this place brought me back from the dead.  Not a moment’s waste of time and none too soon.   

I don’t know if Michael watches us, but it feels that someone does. I cannot make myself believe that he’s never clicked on the link entitled MichaelJacksonDeathHOAXInvestigators out of curiosity just to see what all the hype and confusion was about.  God knows we have been vilianized all across the net. We’re no strangers to adversity.   So it seems human nature that the person of whom this forum is named and represents would be at least a little curious.   Like it has been said, we have to find our own truth in all of this, and believe it with our hearts.  I believe Michael lives.  I believe he knows who we are, and just because of the kind of person he has proven himself to be, I do believe that some day he will find a way to let us know it.  Those truths keep me going.  I might never get any real confirmation from the man himself that he lives and is back, but my heart and my senses tells me he does and he will and that’s good enough for me.  And again, thank you God for leading me here.  This forum out of all I’ve frequented, this one truly, I cross my heart, saved my life. 
Aww...that was so touching! Emotional.....
A life saved is a torch relighted.
Carry it forthrightly.
God bless you....always.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

I loved your post Hesouttamylife!

Was this almost 3 years here a waste of my time?  My husband occasionally suggests that to me, that I'll be like those hoping Elvis is alive, gently hoping I will give it up.

When MJ Bams, the world will be shocked, and buzz with info about it, negative and positive. Journalists will talk about it from all angles, and act like they are the final and best source on everything MJ being alive all this time, not dead. They might mention that there were various forums keeping a vigil and hope for him  being alive.  We have loved Michael as best we know how, and I truly believe he has sent his love and appreciation our way as well.  I sense it.  He doesn't have to 'reward' us for our investment here--we've chosen to be here. I've received ample 'reward' for me, but maybe I've never known high payment in life. :icon_e_smile:

But you know, it's like looking back at any historical famous event--we can look at it from a distance. But of course there must have been people very closely involved in it, that were intimately and emotionally involved in everything to do with the event and people involved.  That's us.  We've been down the MJ rabbit hole in his Wonderland.  I can easily look way back in my life, and think to myself--oh those 2 or 3 or 4 or 10 years were a write-off--I wished I was doing something different.  There's a lot of years like that in my life. The only ones I would never trade are the years I've been married and raising my 3 kids, and times spent with close friends.  Much of the rest of it (though I have many great memories), I would alter or trade for some other experience, but hey, that's just how life goes.  It was another time and way of thinking back there. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. :Pulling_hair:

Diggyon
The lesson the people here should learn is to stop looking for MJ everywhere. He is around and we know that.
There's no lesson here.  You simply win some, you lose some.  We have Blond lady, Green man, Mr. MaGoo, X-factor Hatman, Dave Dave, Back, Front, and TS, who are all really continuations of the Mayor in Ghost, many other proven times MJ wore a disguise, Werewolf in Thriller. Sometimes beLIEving leaves you a bit vulnerable, but that just goes with the territory.  The one's who simply can't believe at the base level--think MJ is dead, next level the believers who don't believe Back, Front or TS is MJ, and the next level are people like you who criticise people like me for looking for MJ everywhere, as if you would never be fooled.  I'm sorry, I won't stop, but will keep pressing on.

We have 5 more signs from TS to go, and Front graces us from time to time. Either we throw out everything we learned the last 3 years, or we try to follow the bread-crumbs through the forest as best we can.  In the whole internet world, I see NOTHING else worth following, who has some better insight for where we're headed. I'm done with religion.  I've put on MJ-colored glasses and I'm seeing the world and our future that way.  For better or for worse. :icon_evil: :icon_e_biggrin:

Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:40:49 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think...

we had better steel ourselves for the strong possibility that we have grossly inflated our own sense of importance and involvement in these hoax proceedings. Become drunk on our own minds, if you will.

It is very realistically possible that MJ will not reveal himself to us, nor even give a forum-clue to the imminent Bam, that we will find out like everyone else on this good earth, and be just as surprised as they are when the time comes (except possibly for different reasons...).

@ bec - do you still feel like this (above) after seeing fronts latest post?

It is equally possible that MJ will give no mention of us at that time, nor ever clear up any of the doubts and questions about these curious usernames, nor all the happenings that occurred during the hoax.

We may be left forever having to create and settle on our own brand of truth, even after the Bam.

this is agree with. i imagine that post bam, there will be many questions still that will remain unanswered... but does it really matter... i guess the end result is what counts... not the intricate moments of how we arrived there... but as we are in the 'intricate moments' phase, i guess at present its what we focus on...

i also imagine that post bam and a mass surge of new believers and bandwagoners, the usernames of which we speak may even cease to exist along with any possible opportunities for explanation about the intricate moments...

again, only speculation based on sheer imagination
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

I think...

@ bec - do you still feel like this (above) after seeing fronts latest post?

Yes? No? I flitter in and out of this mindset periodically during the course of the last 3 years. I have a feeling not all is as it seems with anything.

"Nothing is for real" means nothing.

I think the hoaxers are being/have been/will be hoaxed along with the rest of the world, yes.

So I expect to be surprised at the end.

In other news, I feel almost like I want to split this thread between nonsense and the reall good, deep convo it has turned into. Anyone have an opinion?

And I'll ponder your question further on a good night's sleep, Aussie. See you in the morning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

I loved your post Hesouttamylife!

Was this almost 3 years here a waste of my time?  My husband occasionally suggests that to me, that I'll be like those hoping Elvis is alive, gently hoping I will give it up.

When MJ Bams, the world will be shocked, and buzz with info about it, negative and positive. Journalists will talk about it from all angles, and act like they are the final and best source on everything MJ being alive all this time, not dead. They might mention that there were various forums keeping a vigil and hope for him  being alive.  We have loved Michael as best we know how, and I truly believe he has sent his love and appreciation our way as well.  I sense it.  He doesn't have to 'reward' us for our investment here--we've chosen to be here. I've received ample 'reward' for me, but maybe I've never known high payment in life. :icon_e_smile:

But you know, it's like looking back at any historical famous event--we can look at it from a distance. But of course there must have been people very closely involved in it, that were intimately and emotionally involved in everything to do with the event and people involved.  That's us.  We've been down the MJ rabbit hole in his Wonderland.  I can easily look way back in my life, and think to myself--oh those 2 or 3 or 4 or 10 years were a write-off--I wished I was doing something different.  There's a lot of years like that in my life. The only ones I would never trade are the years I've been married and raising my 3 kids, and times spent with close friends.  Much of the rest of it (though I have many great memories), I would alter or trade for some other experience, but hey, that's just how life goes.  It was another time and way of thinking back there. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. :Pulling_hair:

Diggyon
The lesson the people here should learn is to stop looking for MJ everywhere. He is around and we know that.
There's no lesson here.  You simply win some, you lose some.  We have Blond lady, Green man, Mr. MaGoo, X-factor Hatman, Dave Dave, Back, Front, and TS, who are all really continuations of the Mayor in Ghost, many other proven times MJ wore a disguise, Werewolf in Thriller. Sometimes beLIEving leaves you a bit vulnerable, but that just goes with the territory.  The one's who simply can't believe at the base level--think MJ is dead, next level the believers who don't believe Back, Front or TS is MJ, and the next level are people like you who criticise people like me for looking for MJ everywhere, as if you would never be fooled.  I'm sorry, I won't stop, but will keep pressing on.

We have 5 more signs from TS to go, and Front graces us from time to time. Either we throw out everything we learned the last 3 years, or we try to follow the bread-crumbs through the forest as best we can.  In the whole internet world, I see NOTHING else worth following, who has some better insight for where we're headed. I'm done with religion.  I've put on MJ-colored glasses and I'm seeing the world and our future that way.  For better or for worse. :icon_evil: :icon_e_biggrin:

I am not trying to look for Michael everywhere! That's all I can say

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal