7 Layers of 7 Things Outline
April 18, 2012, 12:08:22 PM
I have been thinking about this for a while now.  It would make sense to me that this hoax was truly planned out...from day one.  Although, most of it now, has taken on the organic form and flows freely in all directions.  In the beginning months, I think there had to be directions....road maps if you like.  So, given that, I started to think what if I were to plan this?  I would have a plan, an outline of what to do.  Given that Michael's favorite number is 7, I based things around that.  I came up with a plan that has 7 layers of 7 things each.  It has 7 main points, under each point there are 7 sub-points.  The structure is self-evident and takes on a logical approach to making sure the seeds were planted for the hoax to grow into what we have today.  It's quite possible the hoax started years ago.  That what we saw June 25th was a full grown tree so to speak.  But, to the hoax world here, June 25th was just the sapling...the beginning of growth.  We are now seeing a fully grown tree with very deep roots of hoax clues and slip-ups. 
This outline gives the hoax some sort of structure, like a blueprint.  I filled in some of what I think might be correct listings.  I purposely didn't fill in where it was pointed to direct persons.  This is not about finger pointing, name calling, or anything close to that.  It's about giving structure and trying to see if I could bring this hoax into focus for myself.  Like I said, I have been thinking about this for a while now.  It was at the nudging of a good friend that I dare post this thought train.  So here it is, I hope it makes you think.  I hope you post your thoughts on what you would fill in under the main points.  It's an exercise of thought and common sense really.  Ready......

7 Layers of 7 Things:

7 MUSICAL/CREATIVE RELEASES:
-This Is It Movie & CD
-Michael CD
-Cirque Du Soleil
-Breaking News video
-Hollywood Tonight video
-Hold my Hand video
-One More Chance video

7 SOCIAL MEDIA & ONLINE GROUPS
-Facebook
-Twitter
-My Space
-
-
-
-

7 USERNAMES
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS/VIDEO MAKERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 CONTINENTS REPRESENTED (could have 21 countries represented)
-North America
-South America
-Europe
-Asia
-Australia
-Africa
-Antarctica - the penguin dance in TII

7 CLUES/INDICATIONS (each holding 7 sub-clues)
-Backwards Ambulance Video
 -photograph
 -71 station #
 -17 tour bus
 -shadows
 -garbage
 -no police
 -the bad driving
-Helicopter Transfer
 -the movement
 -the coroner van
 -the "surfboard"
 -the shadows again
 -
 -
 -
-Memorial
 -Will You Be There wording
 -Jermaine's Smile mishap
 -Kenny's speech
 -Liberian Girl pic
 -
 -
 -
-Funeral
 -Liberian Girl again
 -Forest Lawn location (private, other celebs etc)
 -Macaulay Calkin sitting in back row
 -Elizabeth Taylor one glove
 -movie set feel/look
 -
 -
-Official Reports/Documents
 -Paramedic Report
 -Autopsy Report
 -Death certificate
 -
 -
 -
 -
-This Is It
 -Smooth Criminal Gilda
 -Press Conference
 -Thriller
 -Billie Jean dance
 -Human Nature's ending
 -Earth Song's "close in silence"
 -After credits BAM
-Conrad Murray Trial
 -the old TV episode "The Court of Last Resort"
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

7 CHARACTERS WE HAVE SEEN/TIMES WE HAVE SEEN MICHAEL
-DaveDave (Larry King)
-Blonde Lady (memorial)
-Hat Man (funeral)
-Old Guy (dancer)
-Casket Guy (youtube)
-Mr. Magoo (award show)
-PigFace (horror night)

As you can see, there are holes or things I didn't write in on purpose.  It's possible to take this further down the rabbit hole and list things like 7 errors on the paramedic report, or 7 autopsy report errors etc......I will fidget with this more.  However, this is the main structure of what I have seen so far.  I hope it helps you wrap your thoughts around things as well.  It does help me focus on what I think. 
Have a blessed day and know the stars are full of empty wishes just waiting for you........
LOVE
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: 7 Layers of 7 Things Outline
April 18, 2012, 02:40:19 PM
 :icon_e_surprised: ooh WOW! you have really a HOAXY mind, dear friend  :icon_e_biggrin:
Yep! it seems like the genius mastermind behind this hoax-construction envisaged all these ramifications....
It's like the outline...summary of a big dimensions BOOK... like a MAP through the puzzle-labyrinth of the hoax.

i also thought many times... about how Michael managed to envision this project so perfect , so vast.... and I've always visualised something like this:

For now this is all I can say... but I'll do my best to contribute more later on...

Love you sis'  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

April 19, 2012, 01:41:28 AM
wow, what a thought plan you have dear Wishingstar! It could be very well true, to have things "included in boxes" in order to be better focused!
I love what you write about wishing stars! Maybe we should together send our collective wish (you know the wish I am thinking about :michael-jackson:) to the stars, to universe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

April 19, 2012, 03:02:16 AM
Very interesting Wishingstar! Yes, I'm sure MJ must have had to go way beyond simply mapping everything out in his head, because so many people were involved who needed to know their part and how it fit with the overall plan. It made me think of generals strategizing around maps on a table.

And I agree that so many of the things we thought were just randomly happening, like the many excellent hoax videos coming out soon after, were very likely planned and commissioned by MJ.  The full hoax plan with it's thousands of sub-divisions, is staggering in its scope, monumental almost as the building of the Great Pyramid,  and mind-blowing impossible connections everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
April 19, 2012, 03:53:39 AM
wishingstar, I agree with you that this was planned long ago, tremendous plan can not have loose ends to be credible.
We know that there is no perfect plan, in fact, we are here.
In my opinion, only a few must "know" to ensure success. But if we look back, and we start to count, there are many who share it.
Beginning with his family, which are few.
UCLA. Whoever got there?
The airport. As justified the closure of it without an important reason?
Murray. The scapegoat. Which is subjected to a trial where he loses his medical license, is exposed to the world as guilty. Why?
Judge Shepherd. It really judge?
I could go on enumerating many others. But my question is. How to keep your mouths shut?
I think, that I keep thinking about this.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
April 19, 2012, 04:47:15 AM
WOW
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 19, 2012, 06:41:48 AM
Ok Wishy ...so I've been thinking about 3 of your 7 categories....
I filled them in in RED with what I think was part of MJ's hoax-map

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7 Layers of 7 Things:
[...]
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. My Space
4. Forums (MJDHI especially)
5. Blogs
6. Chat
7. Skype

[...]

7 Layers of 7 Things:
[...]

7 USERNAMES
1. Back
2. Front
3. TS
4. SEHF (still no belly button ?  :icon_geek: )
5. TimesRemembered777 (predicted Front's coming)
6. PeterpanPYT (whichever of those accounts is the real one!!  :icon_lol: )
7. (??) - maybe MJ under some mysterious username  acting like a simple beLIEver here on this forum  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:

[...]

7 Layers of 7 Things:
[...]

1. JonelleStar
2. MagicalXcapism
3. MJHoaxEvidence
4. LunaJo67
5. MsFlyingFairy
6. JackieBlue64
7. Pearl Jr.

[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 19, 2012, 07:03:49 AM
Ah.....I completely forgot about Skype and the use of chat.....and also JonelleStar...how could I have forgotten her....she was a pinnacle for me early on! It's funny you picked up on the three that I found most interesting with this exercise......3x7=21......21 main points....very interesting :)
Thanks Sim...you're awesome

LOVE & Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2012, 08:25:09 AM
@Wish...you amaze me once again  :icon_razz:  Thanks for taking the time to write out your thoughts and to share them with us.  I can easily picture Mike with a flow chart type thing in FRONT of him...adding stuff, changing things around, wanting to fine-tune it, wanting to make it perfect.  Oh, what I would give to have 5 (or 7 lol) minutes alone with that chart....even a peek at it would be fantastical!

I will think on the categories some more...but off the top of my head, under 'documents' I'd add the FBI files that were released and the Will (I still think we've missed some important 'clues' in both).  As for the usernames, I recently re-read SOTT's (Sitting On The Toilet lol) past posts and was HIGHLY intrigued by them.  There was a link to them somewhere on the forum but I have no clue where that is right now.  And if I remember correctly, LTTW (Looking Through The Window lol) also had some interesting things to say....but I don't know where that link is either lol.

Great work sis!  You've got my mind juices going  :th_bravo:

Love ya!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

April 19, 2012, 10:57:59 AM
Wow guys...thank you for all the great thoughts! It's odd when I replied earlier to Sim's additional thoughts....the thread didn't show any other posts or replies.  I apologize for not acknowledging you all....my total bad.
I love what you all wrote...great thoughts! 

@emulik...there's always a star waiting for a wish ;)  What a beautiful picture your posted...new sig?  Love it!

@Mjonmind.......LOL...I love that picture, it so describes what goes on in my mind....total war-room at times.  Yes, Michael's plan would have to have been like this.....total, deep planning indeed :)

@marumjj......all great points!  Indeed, how to keep quiet is a big issue.  You are right I think....few are truly "in the know" about it all.
Perhaps more actually know June 25th was a hoax, but to keep it simply for them.....that's all they know.  They never knew anything else that was to come.....just a thought, lol....who knows! :)

@use_your_illusion......indeed wow :)

@BeTheChange.....yes, yes, of course, the FBI files.  My mind is so wrapped around the classic and current things.  But that was some document for sure!  Great, great addition :)

Thanks again guys....I knew you'd give me things to think about and help steam line this thought train!  I really appreciate it!
You're all awesome!!!!

Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

April 19, 2012, 12:39:48 PM
After scratching my head for about 10 minutes, I came up with this:

Memorial
 -Jermaine's Smile mishap
 -Kenny's speech
 -Liberian Girl pic
-The phrase "I am alive and i will live forever" (truth hidden in plain sight)
 -Jennifer Hudson's song " Soon and very soon we are going to see the King"
 -Closed casket
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

April 19, 2012, 12:59:00 PM
After scratching my head for about 10 minutes, I came up with this:

Memorial

I donĀ“t know whether this has already been mentioned (videos, forums, blogs, &c.), but could painS mean passing? It is not an anagram. But phonetically it could suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you. With all my being.

everlastinglove_MJ

April 19, 2012, 01:05:56 PM
Wow Wishingstar you made a brilliant outline of hoax layers. It gives a perfect constructive view on the hoax, which can be very useful to get to the BIGger picture. In the past almost 3 years there has been so many small, big, vague, confusing,  :icon_eek:, scary, striking, contradicting,  :over-react-smiley:, brilliant, weird, intriguing, obvious,  :suspect: and  :icon_lol: clues from different sources with the effect of an unclear overview and in this stage of the hoax it is pretty convenient to catagorize the clues and the sources in levels and/or layers of importance. Your outline definitely helps me to get a sort of hoax flowchart in my mind :) which is great because it makes it much easier to connect dots :icon_bounce: :icon_arrow: :icon_bounce: :icon_arrow: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:

Wish thanks for this amazing 7 layer bam cake!

LOVE always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

April 19, 2012, 03:03:43 PM
I have been thinking about this for a while now.  It would make sense to me that this hoax was truly planned out...from day one.  Although, most of it now, has taken on the organic form and flows freely in all directions.  In the beginning months, I think there had to be directions....road maps if you like.  So, given that, I started to think what if I were to plan this?  I would have a plan, an outline of what to do.  Given that Michael's favorite number is 7, I based things around that.  I came up with a plan that has 7 layers of 7 things each.  It has 7 main points, under each point there are 7 sub-points.  The structure is self-evident and takes on a logical approach to making sure the seeds were planted for the hoax to grow into what we have today.  It's quite possible the hoax started years ago.  That what we saw June 25th was a full grown tree so to speak.  But, to the hoax world here, June 25th was just the sapling...the beginning of growth.  We are now seeing a fully grown tree with very deep roots of hoax clues and slip-ups. 
This outline gives the hoax some sort of structure, like a blueprint.  I filled in some of what I think might be correct listings.  I purposely didn't fill in where it was pointed to direct persons.  This is not about finger pointing, name calling, or anything close to that.  It's about giving structure and trying to see if I could bring this hoax into focus for myself.  Like I said, I have been thinking about this for a while now.  It was at the nudging of a good friend that I dare post this thought train.  So here it is, I hope it makes you think.  I hope you post your thoughts on what you would fill in under the main points.  It's an exercise of thought and common sense really.  Ready......

7 Layers of 7 Things:

7 MUSICAL/CREATIVE RELEASES:
-This Is It Movie & CD
-Michael CD
-Cirque Du Soleil
-Breaking News video
-Hollywood Tonight video
-Hold my Hand video
-One More Chance video

-Facebook
-Twitter
-My Space
-
-
-
-

7 USERNAMES
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 CONTINENTS REPRESENTED (could have 21 countries represented)
-North America
-South America
-Europe
-Asia
-Australia
-Africa
-Antarctica - the penguin dance in TII

7 CLUES/INDICATIONS (each holding 7 sub-clues)
-Backwards Ambulance Video
 -photograph
 -71 station #
 -17 tour bus
 -shadows
 -garbage
 -no police
 -the bad driving
-Helicopter Transfer
 -the movement
 -the coroner van
 -the "surfboard"
 -the shadows again
 -
 -
 -
-Memorial
 -Jermaine's Smile mishap
 -Kenny's speech
 -Liberian Girl pic
 -
 -
 -
-Funeral
 -Liberian Girl again
 -Forest Lawn location (private, other celebs etc)
 -Macaulay Calkin sitting in back row
 -Elizabeth Taylor one glove
 -movie set feel/look
 -
 -
-Official Reports/Documents
 -Paramedic Report
 -Autopsy Report
 -Death certificate
 -
 -
 -
 -
-This Is It
 -Smooth Criminal Gilda
 -Press Conference
 -Thriller
 -Billie Jean dance
 -Human Nature's ending
 -Earth Song's "close in silence"
 -After credits BAM
-Conrad Murray Trial
 -the old TV episode "The Court of Last Resort"
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

7 CHARACTERS WE HAVE SEEN/TIMES WE HAVE SEEN MICHAEL
-DaveDave (Larry King)
-Blonde Lady (memorial)
-Hat Man (funeral)
-Old Guy (dancer)
-Casket Guy (youtube)
-Mr. Magoo (award show)
-PigFace (horror night)

As you can see, there are holes or things I didn't write in on purpose.  It's possible to take this further down the rabbit hole and list things like 7 errors on the paramedic report, or 7 autopsy report errors etc......I will fidget with this more.  However, this is the main structure of what I have seen so far.  I hope it helps you wrap your thoughts around things as well.  It does help me focus on what I think. 
Have a blessed day and know the stars are full of empty wishes just waiting for you........
LOVE
Wishingstar

Could someone please tell me where to find the videos of Mr. Magoo and the Casket Guy? I would like to take another look at those guys!!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

And concerning the usernames: what if Michael has 7 usernames on this forum??? (Just a thought......) 8)  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:07:09 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 19, 2012, 04:58:39 PM
Great Job on the seven layers of sevens.  There could be even more categories and maybe more layers of sevens.  Maybe 777 or more !

7 radio stations
1. Carlotta ______?
2. TMZ ?

7 movies with hints
1. V for Vendetta
2. MegaMind
3. Avatar
4. The Wizard Of Oz
5. Simone
6. Alice in Wonderland

Cartoons
1. The Simpsons

TV shows
1.  Oprah
2.  Piers Morgan
3.  Larry King
4.  Ellen
5   That talent show with Simon Cowell (what's it called?)

TV Commercials/ sponsors

1.  Pepsi commercials
2.  Coke commercial
3.  Halloween Shrek
4.  SONY  Make.Believe
5.  Skittles (taste the rainbow)
6.  Snickers

singers/artists videos and songs
1.  Britney Spears  video (I wanna go) and the one drowning in the bath tub
2.  Bruno Mars and Little Wayne song and video (forget the name of it)
3.  Lady Gaga ? ( forget the name of it, the one where she is in a hospital)
4.  Obee  several songs and "Life is a Movie" song and video
5.   B. Howard songs and videos
6.   Barry Gibb and MJ  (All in your name)

Magazines/Tabloids
1. TMZ
2.  News of the World (out of business !!!!)

Books
1.  LaToya's Book
2.  Jermaine's Book
3.  ______ Cascio's book

Video Games
1.  forget their names but there's several

Films/Movies
3.  Dr. Murrays Documentary
4.  The Whole Fake Trial Movie ?
5.  All the on going news on TV (could that be part of another movie ???)

Concerts
1.  Michael Tribute Concert
2.  Immortal Tour
3.  Jackson Unity Tour

You guys can fill in the blanks if you can.  Have Fun.  There's probably more.  MJ is taking over all types of media all at once.  That's the amazing part and it's pure genius.

Michael, are you laughing ?   I hope so.  We Love You More    :moonwalk_:   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions