bec

Re: is it Paris?! wearing only a swimsuit?!
April 26, 2012, 12:32:46 AM
Let's say it is Paris.

Didn't the paparazzi take a whole bunch of pics of Paris and Prince and Blanket at the pool 2 years ago? Hawaii on the anniversary of MJ's "death" instead of visiting Forest Lawn. Pretty sure Paris was wearing a bathing suit then too. No one freaked out and called it a pedophile's dream then. So it's ok if the paps do it but racey and inappropriate if she takes and posts the pics herself? Interesting.

Still say she doesn't look like Paris. Regardless, maybe it's just Cleopatra makeup and a V wig haircut (Is it Paris? Is it a double? She looks WEIRD aka wearing heavy MAKEUP, her hair is different or is it a WIG--->mystery!). Either way the whole thing is hoaxy... or I need to be on medication. Could go either way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 26, 2012, 12:48:00 AM
in one picture...Paris is the taller one and in the other.....Paris is the shorter one....uuhhh !!!! 

I don't think it's Paris in the bikini but really do I care ?? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 26, 2012, 01:16:31 AM
I don't agree with too much restrictions on children at that age. It is natural they do some things, they explore, they learn about the world and about their bodies and everything. Not that they should have 100% liberty to do everything they want but at the same time I don't agree with people who want to make them behave like nuns.

I don't think it's such a big deal she took a pic in the bathing suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 26, 2012, 03:58:57 AM
I have 3 teenage sons. All have Facebook etc. This is nothing unusual. In fact it is very mild compared to some of the pictures I have seen posted on some FB/Twitter pages of teenagers.

Man, I live in Australia....we live at the beach.... we grow up on the beach (well a majority of those who live near to the coast anyway, or even near a pool or a major river). In summer we almost live in our swimmers. Just last week I went to the grocery store in my swimmers to get stuff for dinner  on the way home from being at the beach all day, with only a sarong wrapped around my waist.......ahhhhhh shock, horror (it wasn't a pretty sight  :icon_lol:    .....but you get my drift).

This just reminds me of the pictures I used to take with my friends when I was  her age. If Paris was at the beach on a holiday and taking this pic and then posted it on her account I bet no-one would care.

As bec said, a few years ago we saw pictures of Paris in Hawaii at the pool and at the beach etc and the reaction was completely the opposite...and I agree with the rest of your post bec.

She is a teenage girl having a life for goodness sake. The people doing the critisizing and judging need to lighten up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 26, 2012, 04:18:08 AM
It's obviously Paris since you can see the backward letters Paris from her wall.  I don't think the pic really shows anything, and for USA is tasteful.
My daughter's facebook shows worse.  I prefer her with less make-up, but it takes time to develop all those adult skills!

But that blond woman in the ad below is ridiculous. If more is better why doesn't she put in 50 lbs. each? But according to one documentary I watched, a silicon breast implant once stopped a bullet from killing a girl! :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 06:42:07 AM
This is just another sad and twisted case of MEDIA SENSATIONALISM. I'm not mad @ Paris (even though I think she shouldn't have posted them). I'm not mad @ MJ's lack of vigilance about these pics, I'm mad @ the Media's irresponsible recklessness. These blogs (WHO ARE RAN BY ADULTS) saved pics of a 14 year old MINOR and put them on their sites for the world to see. I'll bet only a few thousand pple saw those pics. But now that the media posted them, now Millions of pple that would never have saw them now have. We can't blame a teen for making mistakes. Every kid is entitled to make bad decisions. When do we hold the media accountable? When do they get blamed for labeling innocent teenage pics as "racy"? Its absolutely ridiculous and unfair to hold Paris to a higher standard just because she's MJ's kids. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 08:01:16 AM
I think it's her and she looks really pretty .She is wearing a bathing suit , she's not naked .When we go at the beach , ( unless your religion forbidden s u ) You can wear a bikini and It's nothing wrong about it.She is a beautiful teenage girl and she acts like one .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 26, 2012, 09:27:50 AM
@Michael...don't listen to people who is judging Paris in swimsuit picture, you should be proud of having such a beautiful daughter who is showing her beautiful body in an innocent 14 years old way, people who watch that picture in a different way is because  don't have a clean and clear mind.

God bless you and Love Always   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

April 26, 2012, 12:01:28 PM
OK what if this is Paris..I am not sure though.. what a big fuss about nothing really. I know that teens put everything on twitter, what they eat, what color nailpolish, popular quotes, what they bought at H&M lol and they post pics too or they post pics of others without consent. These things happen, they learn about it. As a parent it is good to be aware and open about it and talk about it with your kid.

And about the make up: very recognizable.. I think I'll order a truck of mascara for my teen (my own mascara is permanently lost :icon_rolleyes:) :icon_lol:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 26, 2012, 12:13:09 PM
I dont know why I cant start a new topic, but i wanted to say ths here 'cause its about Paris.

Congrats to you Paris, one of Peoples Most Beautiful People

Paris Jackson People Mag's Most Beautiful Girl In the World - Invision Power Board

check out her pic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 12:14:45 PM
I can't modify my old post, so please disregard my last one. I incorrectly posted the wrong URL link, sorry abou that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 27, 2012, 03:33:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't modify my old post, so please disregard my last one. I incorrectly posted the wrong URL link, sorry abou that.
Here it is for you! :icon_e_smile: Thanks for pointing it out!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My first immediate thought was this old National Geographic cover, and funny thing is, someone else thought so too! :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 27, 2012, 06:26:30 AM
@MJonmind... When I saw that Paris picture where she looks gorgeous I was thinking about the same young lady picture on that old National Geographic cover,  awesome comparison  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

April 27, 2012, 11:17:22 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0a45z_HG3WU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 27, 2012, 11:37:13 AM
I think some people are overreacting to this picture like Paris is naked in it. I don't see anything wrong with the picture. She looks so beautiful and natural. I still don't get how people can pretend to know what Michael would allow his kids to do and not to do; like they know him personally.  :icon_rolleyes:
It's just a picture with bikinis. No big deal and no need to overstate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions