50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

Thank You for the Victory, Michael...
April 29, 2012, 12:56:10 AM
Michael...today is a good day...Today is a milestone for me...because of you.

One week ago - I began my change of lifestyle...
Basically, they were health issues...doc said I had to do it...before I regret it later in life.

One week ago - I dusted off my treadmill at home...lol...And I started that walk forwards.
Each day, I got on that thing - started with a mere 15 minutes...a few calories here and there...
My pulse rate at that time upon stopping my exercise was at 123...

Today Michael, because of your music, ONLY your music, which I listen to when I exercise...
I have lost 3 pounds...I can now do 45 minutes on that machine and burn 350 calories...my pulse rate is down to 112.
And do you know what song happened to be playing when I was measuring today's results?

MAN IN THE MIRROR......

You live Michael. Because your music lives. Your words live. Your messages live...they penetrate every path and corner and crevice of our lives. Not just mine..but everyone who knows what you are all about. Thank you for that song. One of the songs that can miraculously lift me from any impossible situation.

YOU are that Man in the Mirror...Because when I look at my reflection, I see you smiling back and showing me I can.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Thank You for the Victory, Michael...
April 29, 2012, 08:50:29 AM
Congratulations! I am happy for you and I am proud of you!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Grace

April 29, 2012, 01:16:27 PM
What a beautiful inspiration.
Thank you for sharing!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 29, 2012, 02:54:19 PM
Beautiful.... :icon_cry:....the power of Mike...the power of L.O.V.E... :bearhug:  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

April 30, 2012, 12:27:59 AM
Thanks everyone! Today is another day...heads up...you know - sometimes when I am in the car and going around taking care of things, at moments like waiting for the light to change to green - I have a funny moment ~~ imagining Michael dancing around on the sidewalk...or crossing the street backwards with his moon walk...silly thoughts like that.  And I smile silently...and those around me or in the car wonder what I'm smiling about.
It's almost like being able to see something - that they can't...and it's just awesome...lol...

Have a greaaat day! Love & Hugs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2012, 05:54:29 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael...today is a good day...Today is a milestone for me...because of you.

One week ago - I began my change of lifestyle...
Basically, they were health issues...doc said I had to do it...before I regret it later in life.

One week ago - I dusted off my treadmill at home...lol...And I started that walk forwards.
Each day, I got on that thing - started with a mere 15 minutes...a few calories here and there...
My pulse rate at that time upon stopping my exercise was at 123...

Today Michael, because of your music, ONLY your music, which I listen to when I exercise...
I have lost 3 pounds...I can now do 45 minutes on that machine and burn 350 calories...my pulse rate is down to 112.
And do you know what song happened to be playing when I was measuring today's results?

MAN IN THE MIRROR......

You live Michael. Because your music lives. Your words live. Your messages live...they penetrate every path and corner and crevice of our lives. Not just mine..but everyone who knows what you are all about. Thank you for that song. One of the songs that can miraculously lift me from any impossible situation.

YOU are that Man in the Mirror...Because when I look at my reflection, I see you smiling back and showing me I can.

Beautiful heartfelt words 50th State... and  so true!  Thank you !L.O.V.E. xx   :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions