SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
1. QUOTE taken from this thread: page 229 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: Front « Reply #5710 on: November 30, 2011, 04:08:50 AM »

2. QUOTE taken from this thread: page 238 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: Front « Reply #5938 on: December 22, 2011, 03:52:26 AM »
[....]

[.....]

3. QUOTE taken from this thread: page 4 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....]

[....]
________________________________________________________________________________________

@Front: has the Crystal Ball dropped YET??  :)

KEY-WORDS:

1. SEHF --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. PI, H2O, Hydrogen, Letter H (8th letter; 8 = infinite), Letter N , MAGNET, WAVE, ENERGY, LIGHT, CUBIC, PROJECTION,

3. SOs (Spin Orbitals), MOs (Molecular Orbitals), UltraViolet spectrum (PURPLE), 3D, imaging, MIRRORS

4. CRYSTAL, OPTICAL, DIGITAL, ATOM, DYNAMICS, ELECTRONIC BeAM, HOLOGRAM

5. EXHIBIT B ---- > crystallographic b axis ---- > "[...]The initial interest on this work was stimulated by the potential use of MPc as a gas sensor,3 where an acceptor-donor mechanism could appear under irradiation, as in the case of doped polymer media for real time holography. From a more basic point of view, the MnPc was one of the first molecular magnets reported. Indeed, magnetic properties were determined on a single crystal Specimen. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hartree Equation > s.a. composite quantum systems [many-body systems].
* Idea: An effective evolution equation for mean-field systems.
@ References: Knowles & Pickl CMP(10) [bounds on the rate of convergence of the quantum N-body dynamics to the Hartree dynamics].

Hartree-Fock Approximation / Equation
* Idea: The Hartree-Fock approximation is the basis of molecular orbital theory; Its goal is to approximately solve the electronic Schrödinger equation by describing each electron's motion by a single-particle function (orbital), approximated by a single Slater determinant made up of one spin orbital per electron, which does not depend explicitly on the instantaneous motions of the other electrons. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Spin-extended Hartree—Fock :

1. "Projected-unrestricted Hartree—Fock wave functions can be improved by minimizing the energy with respect to variations in the occupation numbers of the charge-density natural orbitals. A series of pi-electron calculations are compared to the spin extended calculations of Mayer and Kertesz. [...]" ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

2. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. "[...]In order to illustrate this study and to provide a numerical demonstration of the minimization techniques ab initio SEHF calculations on a number of ten electron systems are reported. These calculations were performed for the singlet ground states of Ne, HF, H2O, NH3, CH4, and cyclic H10." ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

4. "[...] A general formalism for time-dependent linear response theory is presented within the framework of linear-combination-of-atomic-orbital crystalline orbital theory for the electronic excited states of infinite one-dimensional lattices (polymers). [...] Convergence of the calculated excitation energies with respect to the number of unit cells taken into account in the lattice summations (N) and the number of wave vector sampling points (K) is studied taking the lowest singlet and triplet exciton states of all-trans polyethylene as an example.[...]" ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

5. "An interactive method of solving the Mestechkin spin-extended Hartree–Fock equations is proposed. On this basis projected and spin-extended values of energies and spin densities for some hydrocarbon π-radicals are calculated. Relations among UHF, ASA, AA, projected, and spin-extended energies are discussed." ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

6. We investigate the geometry and electronic structure of an interstitial H atom in the BaTiO3 crystal considering both cubic and tetragonal crystallographic lattices. A quantum-chemical method based on the Hartree-Fock formalism is used throughout the study. Interstitial H is found to bind to one of the O atoms, forming the so-called OH group. [...]" ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Optical Technology 

In General > s.a. astronomy; microscopes; mirrors; optics.
* Photonic crystal: An example of metamaterial; Consists of stacks of tiny rods, or solid material bored out with a honeycomb pattern of voids; The voids have a lower refractive index than the host material, and the periodic variation of refractive index excludes light at certain frequencies – the optical equivalent of the energy gap in a semiconductor; > s.a. radiation [Cerenkov].
* Optomechanical devices: Devices that use mechanical effects of light; The effects have been known for a long time (e.g., radiation pressure, starting with solar and starlight effect on surrounding matter), but until recently they were too small for practical applications; Now (2010) nano-scale opto-mechanical systems are explored as ultra-sensitive force and displacement sensors, and by using light to cool a mechanical system to its quantum ground state, researchers hope to explore the foundations of quantum mechanics in a new regime.

Imaging
* Photography: In a photographic emulsion, incoming light knocks an electron loose from silver halide grains; This allows the crystals of atomic silver to form; These are later developed into images.
* Transformation optics: 2010, The field in which optical materials are tailored to direct the trajectory of light ( Front's "intersection of lights") to accomplish desired effects; It has led to astonishing devices previously thought to be impossible, such as perfect lenses fabricated from flat pieces of material, invisibility cloaks, and illusion devices that make an object appear as something else; > s.a. meta-materials." ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Volume holographic spectral imaging

"[....]We report on a volume holographic imaging spectrometer (VHIS) system which allows retrieval of a scene's two dimensional spatial information as well as its spectral information. This is performed using a transmission volume hologram and a simple rotary scanning mechanism. The system has the advantages of high spectral and spatial resolutions and the potential of single-shot, four-dimensional (3D spatial plus 1D spectral) imaging by recording multiple volume holograms in the same material. Also, due to the transmission diffraction geometry, the system automatically eliminates the stray excitation light from the captured signal. We give theoretical analysis of the performance and experimental demonstration using fluorescent CdSe/ZeS quantum dots. The measured quantum dots spectra agree well with the spectra obtained using a conventional spectrometer[.....]" ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

For more letter H - connections ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:39:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Yeah, I don't get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Exhibit B is going to rock the trial"

Let me take a wild guess here..........the trial Front was referring to wasn't necessarily the CM trial.........
"trial" be definition could also mean: to try out, an experiment, something new to try etc.

We, the hoaxers, are "the trial"........Tupac rocked our trial here.........
Sim............... H = hologram
we've been rocked...to the core! 

:bowdown:

Brilliant, just brilliant ........... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
YESSS Wishy!!!  :)

This is how I see things:
Front predicted 2PAC's hologram.
Front gave us all sorts of key-words in time.
These key-words are also key-words in all these scientific theories on which the Hologram technology is based.
Instead of telling us the direct term "hologram", he told us related-terms to this technology: one dot per message... one puzzle piece at a time...

SEHF - stands for many things among which this theory : Spin Extended Hartree-Fock - which is related to how Holograms work.
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:39:43 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

What does SEHF got to do with it? I think this is an example of digging too deep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
regarding SEHF - Read above ^^ (edited message)
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:40:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I think even SEHF himself reads that for the first time.,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Well if his username is just a coincidence, then I have to thank him for having me inspired to search what SEHF means
and find out the fact that SEHF is related to Holography.
In this case, we can talk about a pure happy coincidence! :)
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:40:41 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This time I go for the fun part and wave hello  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

to the .....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AVuvbFD3gU[/youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... Spin Doctors!

Turtles tend to have a long life - just like sloths - because they are taking it slow-fox.

:icon_mrgreen:

Love your skipping out of the box, guys. Every day a new surprise...
Does not mean we should overanalyze members.
Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:25:38 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
The fact that it occurred to me to search what SEHF means, which led me to Hologram technology, was just accidental.
If the user SEHF hadn't been on our forum, I could have very well simply looked for Hologram technology
and I would have found the same information and and the same key-words that Front gave us.
It's all in the quotes.
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:41:12 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
That means Michael Jackson could be behind SEHF username or am I out of the blue on this thread?   :omg:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

oh jeez ! if we are supposed to get something out of SHEF  someone might as well shoot me now ! there is something about him that i love ( can't put my finger on it) but trying to make heads or tail of what he says makes my head spin. :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hey guys! I propose something: let's forget I even mentioned SEHF!
I could have very well not tell you how I got to these links.

Does it really matter how I got to this info?

What matters here is that Front's clues/key-words match certain key-words in these scientific texts on Holography.

That's what I did: Front's clues + key-words + Holo information = this thread.

You can agree with me OR call me crazy /send me to the doctors/throw tomatoes at me if you like!

It's just a try, just a theory ... it's not the end of the world!
At least not yet ....  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:41:46 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Yeah some people love the conspiracy blogger too, doesn't mean he's mj.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Huh? I mean like  :WTF: Huh? Wait a minute....I just can´t wrap my mind around this right now.

*shakes head, rubs eyes*

:smiley-vault-misc-150:

Sim are you sure this isn´t a variety of "The Sign"?  :icon_lol: :icon_mrgreen:

I don´t get it. Honestly. But I promise I´ll read it again later and try to figure out what that´s all about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions