msgitm

Why do ALL these boneheads claim to have been "best friends" with Michael. I don't buy this guys bs, or any of the other so called "lovers" of Mj's.  Notice how they only come out in 'death'!  Where the heck were they in life?  And wouldn't a so called "best friend" protect their friend in 'death'? Have they no respect for his mother or children?  No way will this go forward into a movie.  I'm sure the estate will see to that. 
BTW; ET used to be a reputable entertainment show - now it's just another rag like the National Enquirer.
Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:07:39 PM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@hesouttamylife I agree with you 100%.

To quote Michael from TII "...they who? It starts with us."

Start tweeting, e-mailing and dialing that phone people! Otherwise you are not standing up for the man you LOVE. If you are intimidated at the thought of taking action, think about what Michael endured for so many years. We live in a consumer driven society, and if the consumers act in unison the message will resonate loud and clear - "you will NOT profit from dragging MJ thru' the mud EVER AGAIN!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Tabloid television news programs in the United States
Currently airing   
Access Hollywood  · E! News  · Entertainment Tonight  · Extra  · Inside Edition  · The Insider  · Showbiz Tonight  · TMZ

I SERIOUSLY doubt they give a bloody damn what any of us think; the scent of blood only drives them harder. The only way to get to them, IS THEIR SPONSORS! If they lose ALL of them, then they'll think twice - Kraft is only a start - you gotta get them ALL.

Look at the list ABOVE; they are ALL marketed as TABLOID TRASH. You could also boycott the actors, Matt Damon, Kirk Douglas, in the upcoming movie to be filmed, based upon Thorsen's filth!

@JustDucky - that is correct: Thorsen spread his lies to LKL in 2002, AFTER Liberace died. He did say that he & Michael were only friends (met like when they were 16, allegedly). Michael had the hots for a certain starlet, but neither was ready, both were too young (Tatum O' Neal). So, none of this meshes at all. Shy IS Shy.

Then allegedly right after that, Thorsen dives right into a relationship with Liberace!? You've got to read it, to see it's all a con.

Sound familiar, anyone, like Klein & his assistant?

Thorsen's a criminal; a leech. Oh, sound familiar again!?

Well - here's my solution for Thorsen that he and his wife can do together, and solve the leeching in his life for once and for all:  The ULTIMATE Bedazzler Kit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login It will, of course, add much weight to any clothing in high volume -  but apparently that's what he's been jealous of all these years.

So Thorsen - buy it, use it - and get over it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Tink: great comments, great thinking!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

@JustDucky: tks for all the info and that link, I just shared it all over facebook pages, twitter and e-mail.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@hesouttamylife I agree with you 100%.
+ 1

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, no good deed goes unpunished.

I just spoke to a very nice woman at that number, which is Kraft Customer Relations, who had no idea what I was talking about. She did check with the marketing department and confirmed that Kraft runs adds on CBS during ET but she hadn't a clue about Scott Thorsen or the fact that MJ fans are outraged. She does now, and to her credit wanted details on who Thorsen is and what he is saying.

This was a surprisingly positive experience - this woman asked me to slow down several times as she was actually typing what I was saying, wanted details, and when I said "dragging Michael's name thru' the mud for profit has to stop, it's enough!" she empathized and agreed. Same reaction to my mention of Sneddon's witch hunt in 2004 and Thorsen's National Enquirer story.

My main purpose in posting this is so other members are prepared if they call and the person at Kraft doesn't know what the issue is. I've left a notice at MJJC, which is where I got the notice that Kraft wants to hear from MJ fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 thumbs up for that Ducky.  They must’ve ha a shift change because this morning, they were obviously over whelmed and flustered.  Not quite as nice.  Good job,  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

What I just sent to HBO, to their programming department:

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am absolutely FURIOUS that you dare take this convicted drug-dealing, arms turkey serious, who'd SUED Liberace - AND LOST! Liberace smoked his entire life, and NO ONE, but no one has ever come forth, not even Mae West, none of the other famous women, this entire time. Unless you count an aging, senile woman in her bloody nineties. I had an uncle die of Emphysema, lost weight, and died the same way of Pneumonia - he simply wasted away. Mr. Gibb almost died in the hospital of Pneumonia, and was in a coma, wasting away - but he miraculously recovered. Are you going to make false allegations against him, too?

Liberace sued everyone who accused him of being gay - AND WON.

Now this Thorsen, after claiming on Larry King Live back in 2002, that Michael Jackson was only friends with him when they were 16.

Now after serving FOUR YEARS in prison, this excon is now on a smear campaign on Michael. WE ARE NOT AMUSED. Where do the lies end!? Why are you giving money to an excon!?

ENOUGH! I and many others are not only going to boycott this movie, the producers, the director, the actors Matt Damon, Kirk Douglas, but I'm going to cancel my subscription to HBO, and never watch Game of Thrones, TruBlood, nor anything else having to do with you -  if you continue to pursue this monkey business.

This is going to spread to those who love Michael Jackson TONIGHT, because of CBS' Entertainment tonight interview with this Thorsen, who was even in Witness Protection over the Wonderland killings, and claims he was shot 5 times. How many people survive THAT? Impossible = LIES.

If you do not heed this email, this will all be at the San Diego Comicon 2012. It will spread like WILDFIRE across 250,000 attendees, who will then give this information to their friends, which will easily go up in the MILLIONS. Michael's one of us geeks, and it now counts in addition to his fan base.

This is about Righting Wrongs.

Sincerely,

Anonymous (I gave a name, but a pseudonym)
Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:21:07 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Oh, how I hope these guys are setting themselves up to sooooooooooooo much ridicule, falsly thinking they are in a safe place. I soooo hope that that was also part of Michaels' plan: to have all those leeches come forward with crap, feeling safe b/c of thinking MJ is dead anyway, and then - BAM!! they will be the laughter of the world. PLUS, this whole stinking news stuff will be exposed also.  :michael-jackson: :michael_jackson-1135:

;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

:beerchug: tink. By the time they get through hearing from us, they will at least think twice before allowing any creep to appear on their show and use Michael’s back as their platform.  It is time for a change and we can do it.  Yes WE can!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OI2f5pd3G0[/youtube]

Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it

I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it

Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers

´Nuff said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Tink
Would you share the address you have for HBO? I'd like to contact them as well. I've contacted the producers/anchors of ET via those twitter addresses posted above, twice each. I want everyone involved in this Thorsen project to know I am fed up & disgusted, but they need to hear that from 100s if not 1000s of people.

I encourage everyone here to actually contact some of these people and express your outrage - passing contact info from fan to fan is helpful, but isn't getting the message to those who need to hear it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This link will give you contact info for every network and cabel channel you could want, phone numbers, mailing address and e-mail.

Of particular interest regarding this Scott Thorson project are CBS ( for ET) and HBO.

HBO ("contact us" is in bottom left corner) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

CBS ("contact" is in upper right. This will go over the heads of ET exec's)

Keep it classy, as Michael always did, but make your feelings known. You'll be glad you did!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Thorsen - HBO Response
May 03, 2012, 06:06:05 PM
This link will give you contact info for every network and cabel channel you could want, phone numbers, mailing address and e-mail.

Of particular interest regarding this Scott Thorson project are CBS ( for ET) and HBO.

HBO ("contact us" is in bottom left corner) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

CBS ("contact" is in upper right. This will go over the heads of ET exec's)

Keep it classy, as Michael always did, but make your feelings known. You'll be glad you did!

@All - I encourage you all to use THAT HBO email form. 100 - 1,000 people showing their dislike for Thorsen's project could be a turning point! They know that's a demographic tip as an example of their fans, and many more people who will NOT watch - and it can have a huge impact on shutting Thorsen's project DOWN, rather them risk losing anyone watching!

Yes - I said over the top things, but I intend to keep my word - and what I mentioned should make them concerned. For one voice = 1,000 others, easily.

P.S. - HBO response back - I'm forbidden from copying it.
BUT - message received, TALLIED, and reported on to HBO Consumer Affairs.

Good enough?
Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 06:59:11 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Keep it classy" was not aimed at anyone in particular, it's just that I know from personal experience that a well thought out, articulate argument can become an emotional rant when defending Michael. Or maybe that's just me.

I think Tink makes an excellent point about bombarding HBO. Venting at ET was cathartic, but that damage is done. Wouldn't it be something if we had a hand in preventing Thorson from profiting from his lies? Reading the full transcript of his 2002 LKL interview made me sick, I couldn't finish it.

I thought seeing what others have written might be helpful to those who haven't done the "protest letter" thing before and aren't sure how to get started. With that in mind, here is what I wrote to HBO:

I understand that HBO is involved in the making of a film based on a book by Scott Thorson. I am beyond disappointed that you would participate in a project based on anything Scott Thorson has written or said. One doesn't have to do much research to see the quality of Thorson's character. If he tells you that the grass is green and the sky is blue, you'd better check for yourself.

Other countries have laws against defaming the dead, after all they can no longer speak for themselves. But peddaling smut for profit is a thriving industry here in America - it doesn't even have to be true.

I am so disgusted by this project, it's affecting my opinion of Matt Damon and Michael Douglas, two actors I admire, two men I respect. I can only hope they have no idea who Scott Thorson really is. I would expect the executives at HBO and the producers/director of this film to check him out first, but maybe truth just doesn't matter when compared to ratings.

Then a friend sent me this link to a contact form for ETOnline, and I just had to vent. It can't hurt to let them know how outrageous Scott's claims are, how disgusted some in their audience are, even if they do nothing about it.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Because it says "adcontact" maybe it goes direct to marketing (where it counts). Anyway, I wrote this:

This morning I saw video of your interview with Scott Thorson and was physically sick. Do you honestly not know this man's history, or do you simply not care?

Thorson's drug history alone makes anything he says completely unreliable. Add to that the fact that in 2002 he insisted to Larry King that his only homosexual relationship was with Liberace. He never mentioned Michael Jackson untill 2004, in a story sold to the National Enquirer. Recently released from prison, in the midst of DA Tom Sneddon's witch hunt, Thorson told this tale for the first time (for money) and publicly offered to testify against Michael. Even Tom "Mad Dog" Sneddon did not take this guy up on his offer. What does that tell you?

There was a time when ET was several cuts above the average celeb news show. All the class and integrity seems to have gone with Mary Hart. Tabloids hounded Michael Jackson to death, and you are now in that cess pool, allowing a known liar to further obscure Michael's legacy of inspirational music and good works with filty lies. But dirt sells, doesn't it?

Just check the dates and ages Thorson puts forth, a 4th grader can see they are chronologically impossible. Thorson's tale is so improbable, so impossible, so full of gigantic holes it would be funny - except that an innocent man is dead and his three children and grieving mother will hear this filth. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

It will come as no surprise that I will never watch your show again. I have contacted one of your sponsors, Kraft Foods, and to my surprise the woman I spoke to was very interested in who Scott Thorson is and why I was so outraged. Rest assured, I told her - in detail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions