Quote from: "wilds"
Quote from: "yaya"

wow, that's very interesting! it reminds me of "eyes wide shut", especially if i assume what sorts of despicable acts you're talking about.
so the new midnightmlk twitter account has nothing to do with the original one??

Yes you can assume those are the the type of acts and they included the innocent. Now that I think about it, "Eyes Wide Shut" is a very good comparison of the entire situation. And the midnightmlk I currently see on twitter is definitely not the original.
I think it has become clearer than ever that Michael needed to escape, not only for his self but for his family as well.
From wat I understand that movie is about the illuminati....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry too far fetched I do not belive any of it, sounds like a really bad movie plot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Sorry too far fetched I do not belive any of it, sounds like a really bad movie plot

I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD RESEARCH ON THAT

BTW
THE DIRECTOR DIED AFTER THAT FILM

MAYBE HE SHOWED TOO MUCH AT THE WRONG POINT IN TIMEß
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Faking your death is far fetched also..sounds like a movie plot ...lmao

BTW

MAYBE HE SHOWED TOO MUCH AT THE WRONG POINT IN TIMEß[/quote]
Wow...I didn't kno that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Quote from: "whateverhappens"
i really can imagine that mj would have said or pointed out something at his concerts :!:

and being loved by fans all over the world  :)

he is the most influentioal person living on that planet  :)

he would have been heard and believed

so HE IS A THREAT to them

You're so right! More people would listen to Michael than the President of the free world LOL! He's a HUGE threat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

I always thought that MJ was a threat to the NWO b/c of his worldly influence.  He became friends with many world leaders.  His music contained messages throughout the years. I know he put symbols on his costumes, albums, and even wore on personal clothes.  I just wonder if he was a freemason at one time and decided to get out or approached by the NWO in some other way.  And I wonder if he was able to get free of the mind control finally... I really hope so!  Just listen to his message in TII about don't believe your government cares about you... it's up to US!  I surprised that these messages were in the movie... since it's made against the governments.  We have only four yrs... now, if you read the NWO plan and agendas for this world... it's scary!  The only way MJ can get the attention of the whole world is to do something like this... but will everyone listen?  Or will they label him when he returns!  It's not going to be easy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Many may reject the illuminati and mind control theories because there is a fear of the unknown...

It is difficult for people to connect the dots when they are unfamiliar to things. It doesn't even have to be a hoaxed death. It could be the other real things that surface. If you do not steal then it is difficult to understand the mind of a thief. If you do not lie then it is difficult to understand the motivations of a pathological liar. Etc etc etc. Mind control is not  that far fetched. Humans like to experiment and control. Look at history and how easily people have been manipulated and toyed with. There is a whole different world out there where people do not live as I do or behave as I do. I have learned of some  behaviors that make me cringe because they are different and unusual to me. However, it is quite normal for those who live that life.

Several months ago,  I put my head on the chopping block on the old mjkit forum by suggesting that MJ has DID (dissociative identity disorder). Translation: multiple personalities. I still believe that to be the case. Childhood truama causes that mental state in people. According to the Rabbi Schmuley tapes, Joseph Jackson would force his son to undress and prepare him for a vicious beating. He prepared his son by oiling the child's body and would proceed to beat him with belts and cords. If that isn't truamatic then I certainly don't know what is. That level of truama could have indeed caused MJ to seperate and become more than one person. I have watched many interviews, appearances and read much about MJ since June 25th. The same person was not always present. It was not simply a case of putting on a new face for different interviews. It was much more than that. For those who doubt...consider the fact that we are members of a forum discussing news about how  a man who died on June 25th didn't really die and how he hoaxed his death. Anything is possible...

There are many brilliant and talented people on the planet yet they are not the chosen ones. The chosen ones are not the best or brightest stars yet they are chosen and held up that way. This is true for celebrities, public figures, politicians, business people etc. Who decides? Who allows stars to rise and shine? Likewise who decides when it is time for the stars to fall and fade away?

I do not dismiss the mind control theories. Afterall...look around us and at history. Anything is possible....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

Several months ago,  I put my head on the chopping block on the old mjkit forum by suggesting that MJ has DID (dissociative identity disorder). Translation: multiple personalities. I still believe that to be the case. Childhood truama causes that mental state in people. According to the Rabbi Schmuley tapes, Joseph Jackson would force his son to undress and prepare him for a vicious beating. He prepared his son by oiling the child's body and would proceed to beat him with belts and cords. If that isn't truamatic then I certainly don't know what is. That level of truama could have indeed caused MJ to seperate and become more than one person. I have watched many interviews, appearances and read much about MJ since June 25th. The same person was not always present. It was not simply a case of putting on a new face for different interviews. It was much more than that. For those who doubt...consider the fact that we are members of a forum discussing news about how  a man who died on June 25th didn't really die and how he hoaxed his death. Anything is possible...
i just want to point out that the is the number 1 sympton of trama

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
here is a video, you can start at 7:18, and listen to what he is saying, its exactly what is being spoken on in this thread

there is no way that all these people saying the same thing is a coincidence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

very well put, girlsaturday! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In every fairytale is a message.

The Wizzard of Oz is one very important.

Dorothy and friends were told to follow the yellow brick road to find the Wizzard of Oz...he would help them.
When they met hem he turned out to be a normal guy without any special powers...disillusion. He just had the power to make everyone afraid of him so they gave him the powerful position.

The message is..don't follow the group like sheeps because someone tells you something. Don't just believe... follow your hart and you will find your home. Let not fear lead the way.

At the end of the yellow brick road they found something they didn't expect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And...do not look toward others to grant their permission for you to be yourself.  

Many are now on a crusade to L.O.V.E. and treat others with kindness. Now? Why not before June 25, 2009? It is almost as if people have finally discovered warm and compassionate sides to themselves. It was actually inside of them all along yet for whatever reasons they were reluctant to reveal that side of themselves.

Quote from: "Whitesocks"
In every fairytale is a message.

The Wizzard of Oz is one very important.

Dorothy and friends were told to follow the yellow brick road to find the Wizzard of Oz...he would help them.
When they met hem he turned out to be a normal guy without any special powers...disillusion. He just had the power to make everyone afraid of him so they gave him the powerful position.

The message is..don't follow the group like sheeps because someone tells you something. Don't just believe... follow your hart and you will find your home. Let not fear lead the way.

At the end of the yellow brick road they found something they didn't expect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not know if it's relevant for the topic of cult-worshipping and mind control in show-business, but in the 80's the Jacksons made a very strange video for their song "Torture". Neither Michael, nor Jermaine participated in this video, but they were both lead singers.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eRiVBBwkqY[/youtube]

The lyrics for the song:
1st Verse - Jermine Jackson
It was on a street so evil
So bad that even hell disowned it
Every single step was trouble
For the fool who stumbled on it
Eyes within the dark were watching
I felt the sudden chill of danger
Something told me keep on walking
Told me I should not have come there

Chorus - The Jacksons
Baby, 'cause you cut me like a knife
Without your love in my life
Alone I walk in the night
'Cause I just can't stop this feelin'
It's torture
It's torture
It's torture

2nd Verse - Michael Jackson
She was up a stair to nowhere
A room forever I'll remember
She stared as though I should have known her
Tell me what's your pain or pleasure
Every little thing you find here
Is simply for the thrill you're after
Loneliness or hearts of fire
I am here to serve all masters
Chorus - The Jacksons
She said reality is a knife
When there's no love in your life
And merciful is the night
When you just can't stop this feeling
It's torture
It's torture
It's torture

Bridge - Jermine Jackson
And I still can't find the meaning, no no no
Of the face I keep on seeing
Was she real or am I dreaming

Michael Jackson
Did the sound of your name
Turn a wheel, start the flame in me

Chorus - The Jacksons
Baby, 'cause you cut me like a knife
Without your love in my life
Alone I walk in the night
And I just can't stop this feelin'
It's torture
It's torture
It's torture

Chorus - The Jacksons
She said reality is a knife
When there's no love in your life
And merciful is the night
When you just can't stop this feeling
It's torture
It's torture
It's torture

Probably, it's just pure art, who knows anymore, but you can clearly see there yellow road, temple, a couple of spiders, allegedly all-seeing eye and probably egyptian goddess Isis. You decide what the hell is that.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:50:54 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

Quote from: "misha86"
Faking your death is far fetched also..sounds like a movie plot ...lmao

BTW

MAYBE HE SHOWED TOO MUCH AT THE WRONG POINT IN TIMEß
Wow...I didn't kno that[/quote]

lol, yes, death faking does sound far fetched! but all of us here believe in it...
and wow, i didn't know the the director died afterwards!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "yspadda"
the same person said mike had a room full of mirrors
That's very useful when you're a dancer. In fact, you NEED mirrors to train your choreographies.
All that Illuminati things about Michael is BS.
What I'm reading in this thread is just the kind of sh... the worst tabloids have invented about him. Don't do their job.

Yspadda, could this be BS, sure - but after all I've discovered since MJ's "passing" - not sure it is.  I would hate to think Mile was under this type of control for half of his career.  You may want to look into this before poopooing it.  It's real Yspadda.  

Posted with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "yspadda"
the same person said mike had a room full of mirrors
That's very useful when you're a dancer. In fact, you NEED mirrors to train your choreographies.
All that Illuminati things about Michael is BS.
What I'm reading in this thread is just the kind of sh... the worst tabloids have invented about him. Don't do their job.

Actually this is not tabloid garbage, since the media never mentioned this. Why is this BS? Do you have arguments for that?

I myself think he was controlled, for many many years and I think those responsible for that need to be punished. It is not only happening to Mike, but to lots of people and we can't close our eyes for it, he needs us to see.

Well spoken Souza...if our beloved Mike has removed himself from this *Shit* we need to stand up against this type of invasion of peoples mind and souls.  I "Wanna Be Start Something"against it... :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions