Its her

Quote from: "MichaelJackson123"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "MichaelJackson123"
2. also: strange: Maybe it was Reagan as president, he invited Michael to the White House and Michael was VERY afraid, he always asked: "Where are the children"?I dont wanna say Michael was strange these whole years but some points must be noted to his behaviour...

Reagen?  Reagen was president until January 20, 1989, so I'd like to know which children are you referring to..?

I dont know who the children were...but Michael expected them  and closed himself up in the toilet..he was scared....wasnt it in 1984?

These kids were the offspring of White House staff, who heard MJ was going to be at their Dad/ Mom's work, and asked if they could be present, or MJ himself inquired as to whether kids would be there for this award he was receiving... I mean, really---what's the point of your parents having a job rubbing elbows with the president and his staff, if they don't even bring you to work when MICHAEL JACKSON visits???!!
 Everybody kind of shooed them out of the way, and since MJ had been told there would be kids there to meet him, and they were NO where to be found, he flipped out!  :o  :( Politicians are known liars and assassins. Maybe that was the wrong word...but, SOMEthing really spooked him so bad, that when they PROMISED him they'd go round up the kids, he STILL wouldn't come out until they promised that ALL the adults would leave the room, too!! He could have been spooked about ole Nancy, who was known to have dabbled in the occult---he was still with the church, then....who knows?

I can't remember where I read this--I believe about 2/3 of the story. MJ fears only one thing that I've ever "witnessed" or read about, and this situation was not it. I don't think he was afraid of the adults---I think  ;) he was giving them a magic "treatment " for jerking him around! He Poof! made all the adults disappear!  :lol:   :lol:  :twisted: Maybe he thought the kids wouldn't be real, but would be suppressed in their enthusiasm, by the influence of their parents.... ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
SOUZA AND ALL CONTRIBUTERS ON THIS SUBJECT OF "MIND CONTROL"...ABUSE.
I'd like to take this to a different perspective, a perspective of further understanding as I see it.
Yes, I don't care for Joe either as I didn't care for many adults with his behavior when I was growing up in the 50's.  Back then in the 50's raising children to be submissive (brainwashing) was the normal thing - spanking in schools allowed, children should be seen and not heard, etc. It was the way to keep children below the level of adults to keep order and the discipline was even worse in generations before that.

Does anyone know if Joe Jackson was in the military?

The Jackson kids and myself are also "baby boomers" which means we are children of fathers who served in the military for WWII and the Korean War.  That was a time of strict rules within the family structure to keep life in order.  I had an uncle who physically and mentally abused my 4 cousins.  They then became abusive adults, got into the drug culture or alternative sexual orientation and as adults have struggled to recover.  We all have those stories to tell.

Being in the military is devastating to the mind.  Even the short 6 weeks in boot camp is a mind fuck. If Joe Jackson was not in the military remember that he is of the era where
Racism was a dis-heartening huge part of life in America. Blacks were made to ride at the back of the bus or not allowed in most eateries. He and his family are a textbook example of the initial mind control experiments.  Joe's great grand parents are direct descendants of slavery so he had an innate chip on his shoulder.  So with that in mind his dream to bring his family out of and above I would imagine he used the only tools he knew how to use. It is horrible, but parents do the best they can with what they know.  I see his children are exceptionally good people who with stood the abuse and broke the chains.  I'm guessing they all have at some time or another been in counseling as some of us also have.  So they seem a bit nutty.  If they were not in the public eye we wouldn't have a reason to notice.  Michael just happens to be the most examined

Lucky for the Jackson boys they had a religious mother which gave them a foundation of mental balance while growing up, but as we are finding out religion in fact is another form of mind control - these kids are lucky to have had any sense of original self left.  What's most important I believe it was the family love and focus of the dream that held things together.  There's that word LOVE again.  There's that word DREAM again.

SOUZA, CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT JOE JACKSON IS ON ANTI-DEPRESSANT DRUGS TO HELP HIM DEAL WITH IS GUILT OF WHAT HE DID GETTING HIS KIDS BROKE INTO THE INDUSTRY. MAYBE THAT IS WHY HIS BEHAVIOR SEEMS SO ALOOF OR NOT WITH IT.  ALSO HE IS WELL INTO HIS 80's DEALING WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HARDENING OF THE ARTERIES AND NATURAL MIND DETERIORATION FOR A HUMAN HIS AGE.  WHO IN OUR OWN FAMILIES SHOWS SIMILAR BEHAVIOR?  PLENTY IN MINE DO.

Point I'm trying to make is we are all born clean with a free conscious mind, but then we have been brainwashed by mind control fucking up our innate goodness.
We all still have a subconscious sixth sensitivity to the subliminal mind control, which is the true reason that make us question our behavior especially when we do or say things that hurt others.  The inner confusion (good vs. evil) keeps us off balance, not centered.  If we get away with crime we repeat it.  Example, if we get away with being mean to a sibling, we learn their weak place so we repeat it. What I know, have seen of Michael Jackson, I see a person who has learned to resist being shoved off balance.  His life was literally kidnapped by the hands of the dark side, but his belief and foundation of love kept him on the better path.  It's all about LOVE he says.  Forgiving his father and other abusers is a great example of the power of inner love.  Is that his message?  What do you guys think?  Can OUR LOVE heal the world?

In conclusion I THINK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REALIZE THAT WE ALL ARE THE PRODUCT OF MIND CONTROL. "THEY" (the enemy, the dark force, the illuminati, Satan, the mutherfuckers, etc)  HAVE TAUGHT US TO MIND FUCK OURSELVES !!!
HUMANS NEED TO BREAK THE CYCLE AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS WITH LOVE !
THIS IS MICHAEL'S MESSAGE.  WHY CAN'T WE GET IT AND GET ON WITH OUR POWER OF HEALING ???

(“THEY” are the illuminati) note that I refuse to capitalize that title even though spell check tries to.

BY KNOWING THAT IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

1. Why people of different races have hate for each other - "THEY” want that.
***BUT WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE "HUMAN RACE" RIGHT?  

2. Why countries want to fight against and kill each other - depopulation of course
WE DON’T WANT WAR - THIS IS "OUR" EARTH - WE DO NOT WANT IT DESTROYED BY GAMES OF HATE

3. why people point fingers thinking they are above others
***STRIP AWAY ALL THE TRINKETS AND WE ARE ALL NAKED BEINGS

4. Why your clothes or car or house is better than the next guy
IF ALL YOU OWN BURNS UP IN A FIRE, EARTHQUAKE, TORNADO, FLOOD OR BOMBING FROM THE MILITARY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE LEFT?
>>>THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP WITH "LOVE".<<<

5. Why people think their GOD can beat up another GOD
***WE ARE OUR OWN SAVIOR. THE IMAGINARY SAVIORS WERE CREATED TO MAKE US DEPENDENT ON SOMETHING OUTSIDE OUR OWN SELVES TO HIDE THE TRUTH THAT WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL GOD GIVEN POWER WITHIN - You will soon see the light of that.

6. Why people think Dave Dave is repulsive and ugly - media brainwashing for perfection
***WE ARE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE - THE PACKAGE IS NOT IMPORTANT – PLEASE LEARN EMPATHY AND LOVE

7. Why people want to dissect the good, bad and reasons of others
***WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF MEDIA BRAINWASHING SO LOOK AT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR OKAY ???

THE DARK FORCE SYSTEMATICALLY PLACES EVENTS INTENTIONALLY TO INSTILL HATE.  THEY HAVE TAUGHT US TO DO IT TO EACH OTHER .
WE TALK ABOUT HOW EVIL THEY ARE.
ARE WE ANY LESS EVIL TO CONTINUE DOING THAT AMONG OURSELVES?

IT IS TIME TO DE-PROGRAM OURSELVES FROM THE BRAINWASHING.
IT IS TIME TO STOP MIND FUCKING OURSELVES AND OTHERS.
IT IS TIME TO BREAK THE CYCLE OF ABUSE ON MANKIND.
IT IS TIME TO PUT ON THE ARMOR OF LOVE FOR PROTECTION.
(Did you ever wonder why Michael wore a lot of armor type clothing?) hummm.....

IT IS TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED, THE PARTY OF LOVE PEOPLE !! ! !

I want to continue being a part of this forum.
I struggle at home to practice LOVE.
It's not easy to de-program myself and fight Darth Vader.
I'm so pissed off "We the People" have been lied to and have to de-program.
The de-programming is the biggest challenge for entrance into our future.
Sometimes when I read the posts and see the nit picking it brings me down, and then I have to struggle back up again.

WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF THE DARK FORCE - LOVE IS THE ONLY WEAPON OF CHANGE
Keep on practicing LOVE.  We will get there.

XOXOXO

I LOVE your observation (amongst other thoughts, herein) about MJ having learned to resist being shoved off balance!!  I LOVE that about him---he's SOOOO strong! I never met or observed ANYone SO "centered" as you say, and SO confident. I know some strong people---but they waver on occasion. It's hit or miss.  

He NEVER expresses self doubt EVER. EVER. NEVER.

I thought, maybe that THAT was something programmed into him at Disney, somehow---as a "fail-safe" directive to continual success--because it's just not natural to have this attribute. We are taught so, SO young, to doubt ourselves, compare ourselves, or be compared to others, etc., and as you said, we are placed under the thumbs of authority/control with degrading methods-------HOW do you think MJ learned this? [This "skill" of his has mezmerized me since I first caught him doing this as a youth!] He fears nothing (he may show respect to people of note , but he mentally kowtows to NO one).

He never explains the how--just says to do it: believe in yourself, don't let anyone turn you around, etc. WHAT makes it stick??  Or, in other words, HOW did he DE-program all the BS laid down before one can even talk back, so that he's not constantly fighting it??  

He intrigues me to no end--just about THIS--forget all the cuteness and talent and gifts that I love. I want to know THIS trick!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean how to make it stick, always. Does anyone know a place where he has SAID how he became SO resistant to everything from outside?
[I would teach this to every person in my path if it was teachable----HINT: Yet another reason MJ MUST come back!  Maybe he actually has a PLAN to accomplish MASSIVE de-programming, eh?  THAT would be all for LOVE!!  And---it would be "the greatest demonstration of FREEDOM in history"....]

I know it has something to do with him always posing with his arms out--it's almost as if he's DARING something to try to rattle him, showing IT that he is unbreakable...but, where did he get this?  He does this  **ALL**   the time, as if he's trying to envelop the entire world in his embrace, or as if he's been programmed to acknowledge that he's going for, or HAS accomplished another dream!

He's so cool, I almost can't stand the suspense!  And thank you for provoking alot of thoughts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
This thread is now going on 6 pages so I hope that people are truely waking up to this horrific REALITY!

The fact that the USA govt. has been using the MKULTRA mind control programming on ALL of us for as long as they have is the very reason many people can't see the TRUTH!

I believe very strongly in my soul that yes MJ was MIND CONTROLLED! And the ultimate level of that MIND CONTROL is THE ILLUMINATI and the way they program children and then cont. to do so as the children grow up into adulthood.

What was supposed to be innocent fun fantasy from Disney in my childhood has become a horrific reality of the most horrendous abuse on our societies minds.

They took my innocent child hood memories that I had.  Now I see how they have corrupted many youth and adults into still believing in the fantasy.

I realize that fantasy is just that, fantasy.

Many people have blurred the lines of fantasy into reality in their own lives as a way to escape it. Their lives.

I never bought into the Peter Pan character of MJ because to me it is just that a fantasy. Yet the Illuminati used it as a way to manipulate MJ and turn him into a freak.

The character fantasy manipulation of Peter Pan has cont. to manipulate many fans of MJ's to think he is Peter Pan and they ( fans) are Wendy. Or Tinkerbell.

I'm highly upset at the reality of these fans who cont. to refer to themselves in that way.
Or when they cont. to feed the corrupt image of MJ as Peter Pan.

I for one will never say to him "your my peter pan, can I be your wendy?"
That to me keeps the cycle of abuse going.

I am sure MJ is aware of what has happened and now he is using the bad for good.

I have another  opinion about who is trying to cont. to exploit MJ with this mind control of Peter Pan but, I refrain at the moment from saying a name.

After spending hours reading on the MKULTRA and how they traffic children and use them for programs I am sickened to this reality.

I am sickened to read how right under my nose here in Portland, OR at the train station is an underground tunnel system to traffic children into the MKULTRA program.

I have a 16 year old daughter and I do share the very harse reality with her about this very stuff. Of course I keep some things from her. Like the torture of the children. But, if I don't tell her who will?

She goes to school and she has to be aware of the evil  :evil: so she can run if she needs to.

Many parents need to inform the children so it doesn't happen to them.

I gotta stop now. I am blowing a vein in my head, LOL :lol:
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ok. first off. mj is not a freak. i know you were using it in the sense that there are many in the public who see him that way (ignorant people) but he is not and never was. michael's the shit. it's a universal fact.

secondly, i dont know if i buy into this whole illuminati thing. i'm going to admit (so please don't get defensive) that i dont know much about it. it all seems really confusing to me. i know mind control has been used in governments across the world...but what is hard for me to grasp is that, if they try to mind control us, how come we're questioning it? i kinda think the fact that we're aware of such a thing and more people are starting to not buy into the media and its completely sensationalized and biased stories in a way proves this 'mind control' isn't really working per say.

i mean, i have to think about all the people throughout history (not just America's- but the world's) who have questioned and gone against what mainstream media was saying. I have heard of the stories where this mind control group was (perhaps) behind the deaths of the great legends of Martin Luther King Jr, JFK and Lennon. And while i'm not trying to demean the great and admirable work each of those did, there are numerous other people (not so famous) that have stood up and not been "killed" or forced into a hoax.

i may be way off but if this group wanted to control us (whether blatantly or secretly) i'd assume that they'd try harder to prevent people from their awareness.

sorry! i just wanted to throw my opinion out there. i think these theories and ideas of why this happened are excellent. it's forcing us to not take things at face value (something michael tried to tell us for years and years and years and years!!!) we'll only know when he tells us. and damn, that's going to be one HELL of a story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@mjfansince4,

I understand that you realize I wasn't directly stating that my words of MJ being a freak was my opinion. I would like to clarify that now: Yes your absolutely right. That was not my thinking on that word at all. I do not think MJ is a freak. I think he is a genuis who has turned an ugly thing in his life full circle and is using it now for good.

What I was stating is that the whole take down of MJ and manipulating his image was a part of the Illuminati mind control process. Mind controlling him into believing he was Peter Pan was just another way for the Illuminati to turn his reputation into a freak show and thus make the public think he was a freak.

I haven't spoke much on this forum because I was researching alot of information on my own ( outside of this forum) about these very issues that are apart of the hoax and apart of our world.

Now that I have done extensive research and my eyes have been opened to the reality, I am now stating my beliefs.

I also would be considered a freak. If one was to know my whole life story and my lifestyle, you could very easily say that I am immoral and corrupt.

I truly believe in the theory of mind control and manipulation. I also truly believe in the DID theory. I not only believe it, I am a product of it.

I am not the byproduct of Monarch programming or MKULTRA or Illuminati programming. I am a product of child abuse, physical, mental, and emotional.

All of us posess the ability to seperate our mind and take it somewhere else when something horrific is happening to us. It is a natural thing that our mind does to protect us so we can continue to function.

I have been in many different situations where I was attacked and raped and my mind went somewhere else so I could not feel it in my soul. Only my body was present.

My mind had to seperate the terrible things so I could think rationally of how to survive the rapes and come out of them alive.

After some of those instances I went on to not only go back to what my job was but, did it the very same day or night.

I see many people here who doubt that the women who shared their stories couldn't be telling the truth. I am referring to the videos in this thread. Well, I have no doubt in my mind on how real their stories are.

I also know that many don't believe it would be possible for MJ to go on stage and perform right after a beating. Well, yes it is possible. I have done it myself.

I am not a celebrety so my life isn't in the spotlight and under a microscope but, I have had to play many characters. I get it.

I know that many here will also doubt my words and I am not here to convince anyone of my truth but, you ever hear of the Red light district? Since the age of 15 and I am now 41. If you understand what that term is then you will know what I am talking about.

Many on this forum are quick to discount these realities. That is apart of the mind control and the illusion of the Evil one ( the devils lies).

I am a spiritual person and I know that this isn't a flesh war. It is a spiritual war between good and evil.

I believe the reason that it is now becoming more open to the publics mind is because the truth will always outshine the lies.

Also hiding things in plain sight is easier to fool people. People think why would they do that and let it be known. It makes you confused and dissillusioned.

I hid many illegal acts in plain site.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
@mjfansince4,

I understand that you realize I wasn't directly stating that my words of MJ being a freak was my opinion. I would like to clarify that now: Yes your absolutely right. That was not my thinking on that word at all. I do not think MJ is a freak. I think he is a genuis who has turned an ugly thing in his life full circle and is using it now for good.

What I was stating is that the whole take down of MJ and manipulating his image was a part of the Illuminati mind control process. Mind controlling him into believing he was Peter Pan was just another way for the Illuminati to turn his reputation into a freak show and thus make the public think he was a freak.

I haven't spoke much on this forum because I was researching alot of information on my own ( outside of this forum) about these very issues that are apart of the hoax and apart of our world.

Now that I have done extensive research and my eyes have been opened to the reality, I am now stating my beliefs.

I also would be considered a freak. If one was to know my whole life story and my lifestyle, you could very easily say that I am immoral and corrupt.

I truly believe in the theory of mind control and manipulation. I also truly believe in the DID theory. I not only believe it, I am a product of it.

I am not the byproduct of Monarch programming or MKULTRA or Illuminati programming. I am a product of child abuse, physical, mental, and emotional.

All of us posess the ability to seperate our mind and take it somewhere else when something horrific is happening to us. It is a natural thing that our mind does to protect us so we can continue to function.

I have been in many different situations where I was attacked and raped and my mind went somewhere else so I could not feel it in my soul. Only my body was present.

My mind had to seperate the terrible things so I could think rationally of how to survive the rapes and come out of them alive.

After some of those instances I went on to not only go back to what my job was but, did it the very same day or night.

I see many people here who doubt that the women who shared their stories couldn't be telling the truth. I am referring to the videos in this thread. Well, I have no doubt in my mind on how real their stories are.

I also know that many don't believe it would be possible for MJ to go on stage and perform right after a beating. Well, yes it is possible. I have done it myself.

I am not a celebrety so my life isn't in the spotlight and under a microscope but, I have had to play many characters. I get it.

I know that many here will also doubt my words and I am not here to convince anyone of my truth but, you ever hear of the Red light district? Since the age of 15 and I am now 41. If you understand what that term is then you will know what I am talking about.

Many on this forum are quick to discount these realities. That is apart of the mind control and the illusion of the Evil one ( the devils lies).

I am a spiritual person and I know that this isn't a flesh war. It is a spiritual war between good and evil.

I believe the reason that it is now becoming more open to the publics mind is because the truth will always outshine the lies.

Also hiding things in plain sight is easier to fool people. People think why would they do that and let it be known. It makes you confused and dissillusioned.

Peace

I don't doubt your words and your openess is heartwarming. I'm certain that there are many, many people who have experienced such trauma in their lives and thankfully people like you are showing great courage in sharing personal experiences in their lives. The mask is slowly being removed as those who have been victims are shedding light on the truth by baring their souls in innocence, whatever they've been controlled into doing. We don't always have freedom of choice, it becomes a matter of survival and we do what is necessary until we are strong enough to break free and talk, and fortunately we are now coming into a time where people's words are finally being heard and believed.  Hopefully this will encourage others to speak out. Thank you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
@mjfansince4,

Peace

I don't doubt your words and your openess is heartwarming. I'm certain that there are many, many people who have experienced such trauma in their lives and thankfully people like you are showing great courage in sharing personal experiences in their lives. The mask is slowly being removed as those who have been victims are shedding light on the truth by baring their souls in innocence, whatever they've been controlled into doing. We don't always have freedom of choice, it becomes a matter of survival and we do what is necessary until we are strong enough to break free and talk, and fortunately we are now coming into a time where people's words are finally being heard and believed.  Hopefully this will encourage others to speak out. Thank you :)

thank you for this post. it is very enlightening and i'm grateful for your research. i am truly sorry you had to go that. i wish you nothing but happiness and love. god bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Its her

@mjfansince4,

Peace

I loved your post. I too believe the mind control business is on a much broader scale than anyone imagines--just more subtle and even enlisting the victims eager cooperation as they accomplish this. None of us is out of their plans. The thing is, they move very slowly most of the time and it is not always detectible that something was done....
I especially liked that you get it that this is a spiritual warfare. Evil men/puppets being used by devils to crotch-grab at God..You are WAY ahead "in the game" (figure of speech; of course it's not a game)with just that piece to play!

BTW, You speak very genteel-ly (if that could be a word)  for someone who, so young became familiar with the harsh unforgiving realities of a red light district. I bought the cutest house there, in my own town,  where I now live and I've seen, heard  and know things I had NO concept of before this and I was 34 then!! The gals are so "under-developed", I mean personally,  and seem to be actually totally disinterested in becoming more, just killing their pain with chemicals, so, YOU are doing alright!  I find you to be very savvy and articulate.  8-)

I don't say these things to disparage the gals in my neighborhood;  it is just so sad to me to see anyone trapped in inertia, for ANY reason. It was just to tell you that's what I experienced, there, and you appear to be so different. I apologize if it seems prejudicial. I am still ignorant on some subjects, despite ever learning. There are some things you can't know unless you were IN it.

Thank you for sharing some of yourself, here. :)
I am sorry you had so much heartache in your life. You must be very specially equipped for some destiny here by God, to have raised such a red flag to so many devils---but then, look at MJ...They have deep hatred for anyone doing good, or anyone who has been gifted for doing something really dangerous to their little kingdom. Have you discovered your gift(s)? Are you blooming and shining out, somehow, now, ruining their PUTRID little rat's nest, as they tried to do to you?? I pray you are! 8-)  :D

I don't know if you meant one of my posts, when you said this, what I underlined, where I quoted you, above, but I don't remember anyone else saying anything like it, so I wish to tell you that I DO agree with you that MANY many people have gotten back up and done even monstrously hard labor after being badly beaten---just ask anyone who has had relatives who were slaves here in the good old (yeah...)usa...But I said and intended to mean that the victim of adult to child sodomy cannot and does not typically get up and dance as usual, even for TV--- doesn't matter how threatened or what is at stake. IF they COULD walk or run away somewhere, after such a thing, they WOULD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hi to you all who have responded to my post with open eyes and love. :D

Thank you..

First I would like to say that the only reason I opened up like I did was because I felt it was necessary for people to realize that this does happen and a person like myself is on this forum.

I basically was giving a different perspective to the mind control aspect. The ladies in the videos aren't here on the forum to speak so I did.

I appreciate the responses and understanding. Please do not feel sorry for me. I am not a victim. I am a strong survivor. I also wasn't looking to gain any sympathy.

This is to Its her,

I wasn't necessarily directing my comment to you when I said it is possible to get up and perform after a beating. I was just putting it out there for all to see.

And I left out the sodomy on purpose. But, once again yes, it is possible. As aweful as it may seem to think about. Humans and especially children have great strength and resilence.

I understand what you mean about the girl's in the Red light district. I haven't always been this smart, LOL.  :lol:

It takes for God to snatch you out of the fires of hell to get to where I am now.

As for my gifts and what I am supposed to be used for by God, well I have been wondering this for a long time also. I still wonder. But, perhaps I just was used a little when I made my statement here,  ;)

I pray for all of the world to be healed.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Hi to you all who have responded to my post with open eyes and love. :D

Thank you..

First I would like to say that the only reason I opened up like I did was because I felt it was necessary for people to realize that this does happen and a person like myself is on this forum.

I basically was giving a different perspective to the mind control aspect. The ladies in the videos aren't here on the forum to speak so I did.

I appreciate the responses and understanding. Please do not feel sorry for me. I am not a victim. I am a strong survivor.

@  I also wasn't looking to gain any sympathy.

This is to Its her,
I wasn't necessarily directing my comment to you when I said it is possible to get up and perform after a beating. I was just putting it out there for all to see.

And I left out the sodomy on purpose. But, once again yes, it is possible. As aweful as it may seem to think about. Humans and especially children have great strength and resilence.

I understand what you mean about the girl's in the Red light district. I haven't always been this smart, LOL.  :lol:

@  It takes for God to snatch you out of the fires of hell to get to where I am now.

@  As for my gifts and what I am supposed to be used for by God, well I have been wondering this for a long time also. I still wonder. But, perhaps I just was used a little when I made my statement here,  ;)

@  I pray for all of the world to be healed.

Peace

First, I am on a funky over-secure computer which is set so anally it won't let me use any enhancements to my text, except ones I know code to, Grrrr. I can't even underline anything.  But, anyway,

I could TELL you weren't looking for sympathy; you have a self-respect about you which comes through your posts. It is strangely calming even as you speak about creepy things.

Perhaps counselling is your gift! Not as a profession--but as a "Listening Ear" or even mentoring type capacity, some cities or women's organizations, or ministries have. We have too many so called "doctors" cluelessly, arrogantly messing with peoples'  heads, and the core of their beings, their hearts. Personal testimony is the only thing which cannot be refuted. It is killer, as far as helping someone else out. Maybe there are many websites also, to shine your light in. ( Get alone, and ASK the Lord! He will show you **right away**!, just as He led you to speak here!)

Praise the Living God, for snatching YOU out of this, as you said. And you were and ARE probably instrumentally utilized way more than you'll ever know, here, in your comments on the WWW(!) and other places in your local sphere, to provoke thought (and **hope**--THAT's Bible!) in others, and with your last line here, to PRAY for healing everywhere. I have definitely joined you, there :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Certain things (mind control among them) are RIPE for conspiracy theories - but I believe we should be careful with the things we allege about Michael, so that we don't start doing what the media do: make up stuff.  I do NOT believe that Michael was ever "programmed" (MK Ultra-ed) or sexually abused/sodomized.  

Some things to consider:
#1. Brice Taylor's account is just 1 account... For all we know, she could have mental issues.  It's a fact that some women that MJ doesn't know claim to have been married to him and had his babies.
#2. False memories can be created in people.  Remember the "truth serum" discussed in Jordie Chandler's case?
#3. "Programming" usually requires a controlled/isolated environment.  This is why experiments and mind control are most often conducted on POWs, soldiers, mentally ill (hospitalized) people etc.  Michael was never imprisoned anywhere, as far as I know.
#4. Michael hinted at a lot of things in his songs/speeches/interviews... pretty much everything that bothered him: lost childhood, Joe's whippings, Sony, Mottola, etc.  Had he endured horrific sexual abuse, don't you think he'd have created some angry songs lashing out at the industry?  Rihanna and Eminem, for instance, have hinted at some shady stuff going on in the "biz", but Michael never really did.  And I don't believe that he'd have no recollection of certain traumatic incidents, especially if they were repeated incidents!  And if he remembered, Joe's whippings would PALE in comparison...
#5.  If Joe sold Michael as a "sex slave", would Michael live at home, with his parents, till age 28 or so?  And wouldn't he keep more of a distance from Joe in time?  
#6. When someone suffers sexual abuse as a kid, the light goes out of them.  I only saw the light go out of Michael (and even then not completely) in the late 1990s or early 2000s... and more so after 2005.

Finally:

#7. Programmed individuals go through some serious shit: memory loss (amnesia), incoherence, confusion, forgetting how to talk, forgetting people etc.  Michael was a busy and active man for his entire life, and you didn't see him spend a lot of time in rehab... He was NOT messed up.  Here's the timeline of his life, just to see how much this man did and accomplished:

It would take much more than a woman's story to make me believe that MJ endured sexual abuse or "programming"... JMO.  This is highly disturbing stuff and I feel we shouldn't hypothesize in the absence of serious evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just one more thing:
I think we tend to forget just how ACTIVE/BUSY MJ was:
LOTS of traveling, lots of business meetings, lots of depositions to attend for various lawsuits (do we even remember or speak of the Marcel Avram lawsuit?)... Not to mention all the rehearsals, concerts, performances and world tours.  Changing time zones frequently can easily mess one up, in a variety of ways.  And if MJ suffered from insomnia on top of that, it could easily explain his being "out of it" on those occasions when he was.  He may have been exhausted, dehydrated, mentally or emotionally drained etc.  Drugs or mind control are not the only explanation.

I refer you again to this timeline (which doesn't even include everything):
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah there certainly is an illuminati connection stanley kubrick was in it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I tried to read since this thread popped up....but, site warning  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"