:animal0017: I am going to Austins show tomorrow night in Santa Monica, I was just looking at his facebook and a few people on his wall were posting about seeing Rndy Philips there and asking why he was there..... I am going to keep my eyes open for him and anyone else I see. What are you opinions?? On a side note I really do enjoy Austins music and style, he seems like a real sweet guy, he always takes the time to tweet or pm people back, I chatted with him a number of times, I have a hard time believing he'd want anything to do with Randy Philips if this was not a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

RK

Hey Becca....congrats on your 777th post. I also think Austin seems a nice guy. Wonder if any other Jacksons will be out to support him. Let us know how the gig went, who you saw there and your impressions of it.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Will do and thank you very much. :) :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

WOW you are so lucky to be able to go and see Austin.  :omg:

I am a huge fan and would love to go and see him if he ever gets to the UK.  :bowdown:

Have a great time and report back!  :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions