~Souza~Topic starter

Recorded with phone, was the best I could do on short notice. I think Jermaine's look is kinda telling it all when he says in part 2 around the 4:20 mark that it's just the beginning. I hope he doesn't mean that these past 3 years were just the beginning of the death hoax  :icon_pale:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oDKjM1UUeE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwWcsDOgZ18[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3C8vIdJv3A[/youtube]

(Part 2 and 3 are not yet fully processed)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks, Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks Souza for being so quick!
Seems to me Piers didn't really ask any hard questions, just kept it very light--nothing really new.
So no MJ hologram.  Hmm...

Piers is going to go on stage and "shake his body down to the ground"!  Now that will be funny!
Now Katherine sure knows how to keep her composure when talking about her son as dead.  But then they have all had more than 40 years as an renowned entertainment family, so that's plenty of practice I guess!
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:25:33 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is Katherine still a Jehovah Witness? If so, do JW believe in the resurrection of Jesus? She said she was a Christian.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Katherine still a Jehovah Witness? If so, do JW believe in the resurrection of Jesus? She said she was a Christian.

Jehova Witnesses ARE Christians and the definitely believe in Jesus second coming and the resurrection. The difference with catholics for example is that they actually study their Bible, have great Bible knowledge (in general) and believe the end of the world/second coming is in the very near future. (any JW out there: correct me if I'm wrong)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
In regards to this interview, it seemsthat Piers questioned their feelings towards what Conrad Murray did, and that his actions led to MJ's death...Jermaine responds "But that's not all of it though...it's just the beginning" And then he does another one of those laughing grin of his...

So this is just the beginning of the investigation into MJ's death, and the suspicious circumstances surrounding it, and my impression is that there are more people involved than just Murray..

I maybe wrong..

Thanks for sharing this Souza.God bless.

JW believe that every dead person with be ressurected from their graves and will return in their original living body, with all sins cleansed away...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its just the beginning of the investigation is how I understand it + that the AEG trial is in september.

ahh my heart breaks everytime I hear Katherine speak about Michael :(((

Well yeah, allthough I believe he is dead (the body) I believe we will see him again.
2013 is soon here and in 5th dimension we can meet those who have passed this 3d life, if they chose to stay in fifth and wait for us here on earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

~Souza~Topic starter

Its just the beginning of the investigation is how I understand it + that the AEG trial is in september.

Well yeah, allthough I believe he is dead (the body) I believe we will see him again.
2013 is soon here and in 5th dimension we can meet those who have passed this 3d life, if they chose to stay in fifth and wait for us here on earth.

Eh??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Great job to hold that phone that steady, thanks Souza! The interview was 21 min and 21 sec -> 2x 777 ;D

I had the impression that Marlon did put the emphasis on Michael's "Planet Earth" with his message of loving each other and stop judging too quickly and rediculing others.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks Souza....greatest !!! :bearhug:

And as always the center of everything is Michael... :icon_bounce: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_wink: :icon_rr:
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:34:37 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away

Eh??

I think I know what Magic_Love-4U is referring to.  If you research starseeds,light workers, they talk about the earth moving to the 5th dimension.  There are channelers and messages from aliens and angels about the earth receiving light energy to cause us to move to a higher dimension.  We're moving toward the center of the milky way.  There are websites such as The Galactic Federation of Light and Alienleaks.  There are messages on youtube from Archangel Michael, Salusa, and others.  I don't understand it all fully yet either.  There are a lot of messages out there.  I don't know what is real and what is fake.   What I am thinking is that in the fifth dimension your body can absorb more light.  You would be almost a type of light body ??   We can't see the fifth dimension yet because we are still vibrating at a slower speed.  The speed keeps increasing as we move foward.  Molecules such as carbon etc. change at a higher speed.  I guess than everything will be moving faster and everything has to move up to a higher dimension together ??  They talk about ascending and the ascension.  You have to be spiritually ready for this, however.

Message from SaLuSa, April 18 2012

Also if you go on google and type in The Galactic Federation of Light and Alienleaks many pages and videos will come up.

Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:32:40 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

Okay....just finished watching. Lots of defense of Joe's methods of child raising. It doesn't change my own views that it was extreme. Jermaine says he's not forgiving, and we are yet to know what really happened. Perhaps that is because there is nothing to forgive the Doctor for Jermaine? Anyhow, this sets up a good platform for Jermaine to springboard from as the spokesman regarding the hoax or death scenarios. Present tense used again in 'And He is a big superstar. Interestingly, Jermaine als says his favourite song from J5 is Never Can Say Goodbye. Experientially, that would be ours too Jermaine. As you can see, we are still here almost 3 years later, fossicking through the brothers statements for hoax information.
Now....Mother Katherine is much harder to examine impartially. Her pain is tangible. Just that one simple statement that she believes in the resurrection and that she will see Him says it all in that she is stating publicly His innocence right there. Dear Katherine...we too believe in the total innocence of your wonderful son.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jehova Witnesses ARE Christians and the definitely believe in Jesus second coming and the resurrection. The difference with catholics for example is that they actually study their Bible, have great Bible knowledge (in general) and believe the end of the world/second coming is in the very near future. (any JW out there: correct me if I'm wrong)

I've been told that JW believe in the "spiritual" resurrection of Jesus but NOT physical. Followers of Christ believe in the "Trinity" (Father, The Son & Holy Spirit) but JW don't. I can't say what Katherine believes or not, just thought it was curious she said she was a Christ follower (Christian). I have know Catholics who study the Bible, there should be many. It's hard to really say a clear statistic cause it's quite difficult to knock on every door. Thank you dear for your reply!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Just a reminder Katherine is on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
I'm unable to watch this, I don't have CNN.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal