Re: Do you think Harvey is in on it?
May 12, 2012, 09:48:56 PM
Not only that but TMZ was the first one to officially release the death announcement to the world..and I believe it was before MJ was officially declared d**d (will need to go verify this as it's been awhile). Even so, they didn't put him in their RIP section and only did so after getting hounded about why it wasn't there. If they have believed their announcement, MJ would have been in the RIP right away like the others were.

Then there was the sunflower shop and Harvey's connection to it - I believe it was one of his relatives that donated all of those flowers?

I didn't follow TMZ before, and don't really now, except for Michael news but Harvey seems like a decent guy.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 12, 2012, 09:51:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
keep asking him

Keep asking who and what? Harvey if he knows? I drove Harvey nuts the first year, I'm letting the poor guy breathe now.

Breathe in his own time, so he can come back in when he's ready......LOL....

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 12, 2012, 09:56:30 PM
I kinda miss Harvey actually.  That first year with him was a lot of fun for us and for him as well I think.  The odd time I'll watch TMZ on TV but I just don't really get to see it that much.  The clues from TMZ were hot and heavy that first year and a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 12, 2012, 11:08:18 PM
Absolutely Harvey knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 13, 2012, 12:25:28 AM
Joe Jackson Shuts Down Gay Allegations Surrounding Raffles van Exel

Friday, May 11th, 2012

HSK Exclusive - Word from the streets of Los Angeles…

Raffles Van Exel and Joe Jackson are secret lovers. That’s according to several industry insiders, who say Raffs is the culprit behind the rumor – and guess what? I don’t believe it. That’s why I picked up the phone to call the King of Pop’s father, Joe Jackson himself.

Here’s what the father of, and mastermind behind, ‘Jackson 5′ had to say about the shocking allegations:

“Raffles needs to stop calling my name, I don’t know him like that. Why isn’t Raffles in jail?”

After I calmly mentioned Raffles is spreading gay rumors, to The King of Pop’s father, here’s the response I got:
“What?!? No…No…that’s not true, it’s all lies. How do we get Raffles?

Jacky, we gotta come up with a plan. Raffles was seen driving my car, he ain’t staying over at Dr Tohme’s house no more uh?”

I smiled to myself before saying, “I chased him out the country, he’s back in his birth country of Suriname.”

Joe quickly spoke out:

“What?!? Suriname…How come the press ain’t writing that? Why isn’t Raffles in jail?

Jacky, you know Raffles, John Branca and Harvey Levin are all working together. John Branca forged Michael’s signature on his Will, to steal my son’s estate. I don’t like Harvey Levin, That’s Raffles main man. Jacky, I’m happy you called, I’m locking your number in.”

Has Raffles van Exel been a well placed source to Harvey Levin and TMZ for years? Of course he has! Don’t believe me.. Ask Joe Jackson.
Entire Raffles Investigation revelations CLICK HERE

Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:28:59 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 13, 2012, 03:26:17 AM
Souza
Harvey called the MJ death hoax conspiracy a 'grassy knoll' theory. Harvey said a few weeks before that that he believed in the grassy knoll theory.

Yes, and this pic is from that article.  Just look at MJ snickering.

Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. --  Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 bronze casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van.  The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.

2good2btrue
"Raffles, John Branca and Harvey Levin are all working together."
Harvey knows, and JOE  KNOWS too!!
Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:28:37 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 16, 2012, 12:03:08 PM
I kinda miss Harvey actually.  That first year with him was a lot of fun for us and for him as well I think.  The odd time I'll watch TMZ on TV but I just don't really get to see it that much.  The clues from TMZ were hot and heavy that first year and a bit.

Totally agree with you Andrea sis. I'm also missing TMZ and Harvey clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2012, 01:39:10 PM
I will have to keep following up on Harvey, maybe I can ask him about it. I would LOVE to ask Paris, but my problem with that is, what if Michael actually is gone from us? That would tear her to pieces if I were to bring him up.....

And I know this has nothing to do with TMZ, but I found this video (I'm sure most of you have seen by now) where people were recording at night in Paris and they were speaking French (obviously) and I understand French pretty well, and they ran into Michael and two of his bodyguards; when the girl sees Michael she says "A regarde Michael Jackson!" ("Look at Michael Jackson!")  And when she says that Michael covers his face, then the guy says "Non il set mort." (No, he died) and when the bodyguards saw the man recording them, he chased after them to get the camera, but the group of people escaped.

Just go on YouTube and search "Michael Jackson alive in Paris" if you haven't seen it...I think it's him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love is my message~ ;)

Andrea

May 16, 2012, 03:24:12 PM

Totally agree with you Andrea sis. I'm also missing TMZ and Harvey clues.

I used to rush home from work to watch TMZ Live those first few months after June 25th.  That was when you would just write a question in the comments section.  Harvey answered my question once and I was like  :icon_e_surprised:. 

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 16, 2012, 03:50:35 PM
I will have to keep following up on Harvey, maybe I can ask him about it. I would LOVE to ask Paris, but my problem with that is, what if Michael actually is gone from us? That would tear her to pieces if I were to bring him up.....

And I know this has nothing to do with TMZ, but I found this video (I'm sure most of you have seen by now) where people were recording at night in Paris and they were speaking French (obviously) and I understand French pretty well, and they ran into Michael and two of his bodyguards; when the girl sees Michael she says "A regarde Michael Jackson!" ("Look at Michael Jackson!")  And when she says that Michael covers his face, then the guy says "Non il set mort." (No, he died) and when the bodyguards saw the man recording them, he chased after them to get the camera, but the group of people escaped.

Just go on YouTube and search "Michael Jackson alive in Paris" if you haven't seen it...I think it's him.

That video is not true I think they are french people recording a video to make fun of MJ being alive, they have probably read the news on the internet that Michael is alive and they try to make fun, I don't believe it, it's dark at night the man is not Michael and it's very coincidental to see MJ while recording a video, isn't it??  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

January 22, 2013, 04:15:00 AM
I still find this topic interesting, and think there is more that can be found.
Bottom line, I do think Michael is working together with Harvey.  MJ always hired/hires the best in their field.

“Celebrity Justice was an American news show which ran from 2002 to 2005. It was produced by Harvey Levin Productions, and directed by Brad Kreisburg, and Rob Dorn for one episode in 2005. It was hosted by Holly Herbert and Carlos Diaz.” SourceInteresting to not that both Celebrity Justice and TMZ.com offices are located in the very same “Victory Studios” in L.A. using the very same photo of the building….

Telepictures Productions: Produced The People’s Court in which Levin began as a commentating lawyer. Source Prince Al Walid is also involved in ownership of Warner Bros. and owned stock in Telepictures and AOL….

What else I find surprising is Levin’s surprising approach to news about the celebrities in that he said he was more interested in the “mundane” everyday happenings with celebrities. I have noticed too, if you go back over reading, that the coverage since Michael’s death was reported by them that the coverage was more on the people surrounding Michael than any negativity on Michael himself.

The comments if you scroll to the bottom of that link on mediabistro.com suggest that Levin was Michael’s ally. How did this happen? …

I did not find anything on Michael Jackson being covered on Celebrity Justice, but I did find references to Celebrity Justice commenting on lawsuits against several tabloids by various celebrities as was referenced on this website (little over halfway down). Source

“Celebrity Justice reports the lawsuit says that the defendants, including the Enquirer and Morris, acted reprehensibly and must be punished before they callously destroy another private persons life in their race to profit and to sell tabloid magazines.”…

This article was about a Dancer in Vancouver being accused of performing prostitution on Ben Affleck. Celebrity Justice reported on the case, condemning the “National Enquirer” for it’s use of unauthorized photo’s of a private person.

Here was an interview with Harvey Levin, condemning the Juror in the Michael Jackson case who said he really thought Michael was guilty
. Source

TMZ gets it’s start in November of 2005, AFTER Michael is acquitted of child molestation charges. (I still HATE that word). Before that Levin produces Celebrity Justice from 2002 until 2005, then starts up TMZ, essentially a tabloid . . . the very thing Celebrity Justice had a particular disdain for….

So is Harvey Levin a good guy or a bad guy?

Do you think the Jackson Family could be using TMZ as a press outlet to control the worst of the rumors about Michael, his children and his family?...

Comments:
DavidAugust 28, 2010 at 4:01 AM
Bonnie, did you know that Harvey Levin is the reporter who broke the news that Evan Chandler and Dr. Mark Torbiner gave Jordie sodium amytal in May 1994? This was first reported nationally by Mary Fischer in her GQ article. Although Fischer didn't name Levin as the reporter who broke the story, Ray Chandler did mention him in his "rebutall" to her GQ article.

jomc12August 30, 2010 at 10:48 AM
I wish I could remember where I read this, but didn't Harvey Levin discuss the Arviso's and their early con games regarding the son's cancer. I hope you can find it or I can remember. My mind is full of information from everywhere. :) My take is to follow TMZ, tabloid for sure, but Harvey bears watching. JMO

Here’s a thread on Harvey, Celebrity justice, on Murray trial.

Here’s his twitter:

Lovely pics of MJ shopping 10/24/2008 titled “Jacko is Backo”. 

Here Grace did some digging on TMZ partners and future.

Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:51:07 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2013, 09:55:39 AM
Yep, yep . . . he knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 22, 2013, 10:15:34 AM
TMZ is the only medium that continues to talk about MJ after almost 4 years of his "death"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
January 24, 2013, 03:26:54 AM
TMZ is the only medium that continues to talk about MJ after almost 4 years of his "death"

definitely, TMZ was the first to announce his "death" not uncommon for me to even follow each step of the Jackson family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2013, 12:34:08 PM
TMZ well what can we say about them! Yes they were the first  to report MJ " Death" even before the official report! So I feel that TMZ know more then they let on!  TMZ is the one to watch!♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions