GraceTopic starter

... see you in July ...
May 12, 2012, 12:35:51 PM
Looking back and forwards, I think there are some reasons to pay attention to the upcoming months leading to June and July. Hope I got it all right - what else did I miss?

July 3, 1983 - release of Thriller
 July 3, 2008 - release of Thriller 25
 July 3, 2009 - release of Neverland ghost video - "privacy was key" - with a huge key jumping into our eyes (Miko Brando & CNN)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=0ypna0kn448[/youtube]
 Michael Jackson - Neverland Ranch "Ghost" - YouTube

July 3, 2009 - LaToya visits Carolwood Drive
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 3, 2009 - announcement of memorial lottery

July 3, 2012 - release of "The Amazing Spiderman" (Columbia - Sony)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GXFPLYzBkPc[/youtube]

July 10, 2010 - mjjpictures.com went on hiatus

MJJPictures will be on hiatus for a few weeks. We need time to work things out and come back with a new look. We'll keep u update ...

July 20, 2011 - postponed start of C. Murray's trial
 July 20, 2012 - release of "Batman - The Dark Knight Rises" (Warner Bros.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:46:13 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Re: ... see you in July ...
May 12, 2012, 02:30:23 PM
July 25, 2011 - Jackson’s family Beverly Hills Hotel press conference announcing the tribute concert.

July 29, 2012 - Last Jackson's Unity tour date.

July 31 ...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 12, 2012, 02:50:13 PM
@Grace.....Shall we see Michael in July??   :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Tink

May 12, 2012, 03:20:49 PM
Well - we all know where my vote has lain for a long time wiggles her Catwoman night-goggle ears.

But, Michael (and his kids) still could show up at the SDCC, where it's a controlled environment, away from the general public as a whole in disguise (entire families come that way) a week earlier:
7/11 (preview night)
7/12
7/13
7/14
7/15

I could see them as: Batman Family: Batman; Nightwing; Batgirl, and Robin. Superman Family: Superman; Teenage Superboy from alt. Universe; Supergirl, and young Superboy. It's really easy to come up with entire family ensemble, when you think of it.

Any series of costumes would work, for any day.  ;) Nobody would even know!

Anyone who's anyone related to the comic books & movies (actors, too) are going to be there - or be square. It's a complete takeover. Wear a costume with cowl & mask, no one will know WHO you are, after you pick up your badge (because pseudonyms are allowed - after you match your real id/real name in computer system). And SD welcomes us with open arms, since crime takes a dive, with all the Caped Crusaders running around - AND all the Camera and TV crews from all around the world will be there this year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

diggyon

May 12, 2012, 03:21:21 PM
The first time i saw the picture of Michael in his funeral and the phrase:!I'm alive and i will live forever" I kind of believed the he is alive but didn't know why I had this feeling although back then I didn't know the clues that Michael left behind. During the hoax journey i learned to look at things from a different perspective because sometimes the truth is hidden in plain sight just like the phrase on the funeral picture. So when Michael sais see you in July so the first thing that will come to my mind is that something is gonna happen in July otherwise he wouldn't have said that. Just wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

May 13, 2012, 05:16:16 AM
Diggyon,  “See you in July” coupled with “We have four years to get it right.”
And with ‘inclusive reckoning’ mentioned by TS, the time frame from some time before June 25, 2009 to July 2012 would be 4 years.

TIAI Update #2,   2-4
Furthermore, the usage of inclusive reckoning is something that none but diligent Bible students would understand; corrupt NWO leaders do not study the Bible very much (if at all), or care about inclusive reckoning in the Bible.  Even many sincere Christians don’t know very much if anything about inclusive reckoning, much less NWO murderers.

I also thought this comment of TS’ was interesting.
2-5
Now for the sake of argument: let’s say that MJ himself was a member on a hoax forum, and announced a return date—but the date came and went, with no return.  Would this prove that MJ is a counterfeit informer, or would it prove that he had to change his plans?  By now, probably everyone knows that there was a major earthquake in Haiti, just one day after TIAI Update #1 {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Haiti_earthquake}.  This does not mean that the earthquake was the only reason why MJ did not return on 1-18; but it is an example of how things can happen, which cause a change in plans.
So could TS simply say after Jan 1, 2013 when no Bam happens, that MJ had a change of plans and postponed it? :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2012, 07:23:22 AM
@Grace.....Shall we see Michael in July??   :suspect:

have faith , We will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

May 13, 2012, 09:01:50 AM
Diggyon,  “See you in July” coupled with “We have four years to get it right.”
And with ‘inclusive reckoning’ mentioned by TS, the time frame from some time before June 25, 2009 to July 2012 would be 4 years.

TIAI Update #2,   2-4
Furthermore, the usage of inclusive reckoning is something that none but diligent Bible students would understand; corrupt NWO leaders do not study the Bible very much (if at all), or care about inclusive reckoning in the Bible.  Even many sincere Christians don’t know very much if anything about inclusive reckoning, much less NWO murderers.

I also thought this comment of TS’ was interesting.
2-5
Now for the sake of argument: let’s say that MJ himself was a member on a hoax forum, and announced a return date—but the date came and went, with no return.  Would this prove that MJ is a counterfeit informer, or would it prove that he had to change his plans?  By now, probably everyone knows that there was a major earthquake in Haiti, just one day after TIAI Update #1 {http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Haiti_earthquake}.  This does not mean that the earthquake was the only reason why MJ did not return on 1-18; but it is an example of how things can happen, which cause a change in plans.
So could TS simply say after Jan 1, 2013 when no Bam happens, that MJ had a change of plans and postponed it? :icon_e_confused:

Thank you MJonmind for the clarification. I believe "July" might be a special month. Don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 13, 2012, 09:24:34 AM
@MJonmind quote:

So could TS simply say after Jan 1, 2013 when no Bam happens, that MJ had a change of plans and postponed it?

Absolutely  :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions