paula-c

Re: Anti-semitism
May 23, 2012, 08:44:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just for the record: I am not talking about the normal jews, or those that were forced to burn bodies. I am talking about the ones that are still controlling the world and our wallets and minds. The zionists, the 'men behind the curtain'.

MJ himself said that the jews did that to him (allegations and trash to take him out), his original version of TDCAU was banned because it had 'kike me' in it, which is seen as anti-semitism (don't ask me why, I forgot what it means). MJ had jewish friends, so he talked about the same 'jews' I'm talking about. Just wanted to explain that. I live in Holland, one of the countries that suffered the most in the war. I know my country's history very well. You will never hear me say that the jews haven't suffered in that war, but I do believe that the original story isn't what we have been told. What we meant with 'abusing the fear of anti-semitism' was just proven by you.

I hope you get what I mean. Michael said our history books were full of lies for a reason, he studied this war very closely. Just read up on it, even though this is such a difficult subject. I always reacted the same way you do now, but I decided to read up on it some more as well. Problem is that there is a lot of crap out there with half truths. Never forget that there are two camps. There are also videos and articles out there from people who ARE against jews but will mask their hate very well, hoping people will believe their lies. The truth is always somewhere in the middle and you should always use your own common sense.

There have been many non-jews: innocent german people, gay people, people from the resistance etc. killed in the war as well and I am not very sure that number is that much lower than that of the number of jewish people killed, yet no one talks about them, they are not remembered. Why aren't they? Why was the number of people that died in Auschwitz lowered over the years? I think the sign once said 3 or 4 million, I think it now says 1 million. Where did they get the first number, and where did those 2-3 million people go? Why are they saying that 6 million jews were killed, when that doesn't add up when you look at the numbers of jewish people alive before the war, and the number of people alive after the war? I am not saying it's okay if it's 'only' 1 million instead of 6 million, don't get me wrong!! Horrible things have been done in that war, but not just to jewish people. I am only saying that the facts might have been altered for a purpose. Just read up on it, but it's a very deep rabbit hole and not a fun one.

The Jewish holocaust (thing not denied, but that, manipulated by interest), is the use that a caste of ambitious exploiters and profiteering circumstances, used as a pretext to hoodwink the world in combination with other vermin that sirvir them on a silver platter the possibility of obtaining through theft; a foreign territory, of legitimate possession of the Palestinians.

The Holocaust is often used as  argument in favor of zionism, the holocaust is used for political benefit

Yeah, I made a long ass post and you are able to make exactly my point in just one sentence! Hahahaha. I guess your English is becoming better every day paula!

seriously :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 23, 2012, 08:48:12 PM
I do not believe that it is so difficult to understand that anti-semitism and zionism are two different things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Scream_

May 23, 2012, 08:55:05 PM
Souza, just because you word things more carefully and give Michael as a source when he never said anything anywhere about the Holocaust and that history books lie about it, doesn't mean you are different ...

I'm really gone after this post, I just saw that I forgot to reply to the number of victims thing ... the numbers changed due to ongoing research, the research wasn't done after a year or after 10 years and up until 1990 they couldn't research in the former Soviet Union, in and after 1990 they finally could start to look at those archives and the numbers changed again, because before 1990 they could only estimate without being able to actually look at the documents that the Russians had. No mystery there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 23, 2012, 09:02:35 PM
Fine Scream. I´m not here to convince you, you asked what was meant and you got an answer. You might take it the complete wrong way, but I can´t help that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 23, 2012, 10:06:13 PM
Wow, I don't know how the topic got to the holocaust. I posted David Icke in regards to ancient aliens coming to earth. The video of him speaking, he didn't even mention the holocaust once, nor did he talk about Jews at all. Another video of him I watched had to do with the moon. Scream, you narrow people down so harshly. We are each made up of thousands of beliefs/theories/interests, so why would you jump on this?  I pride myself on reading various perspectives on hundreds of topics, and of not sticking with conventional opinion.  I enjoy reading the stories people tell from all sides, and I have a brain, so I can weigh things, and come to my own conclusions. I love all peoples groups, and hate seeing any group that is abused and treated unfairly, but I also like to know the full picture to help me understand why certain groups are targeted. I believe God loves all people groups and has a plan for each person. I also believe God's story-line includes evil, with heroes and protagonists, because it makes the story richer and more dramatic. We all have good and evil in us. I also believe what MJ said is true, "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the Gospel (truth)."  There have been major lies foisted on mankind for selfish gain, and plenty of altering/stretching the truth.

Would you not agree that victors have generally written the history books? Naturally they put their biases into the stories and reports. They want to vilify those they see as their enemies or those they want to subdue for their gain. Nothing's ever black and white but usually gray and complicated.

Oh, Souza, I'm not saying the holocaust didn't happen.  Did it happen exactly the way officially portrayed...and what is it's significance compared to the many other huge genocides of people groups--those are my questions.

Meanwhile, professional survivors in America have created endless museums and education programs that take the uniqueness of Jewish suffering for granted. They’ve also created a whole host of advocacy organizations whose fundraising depends on keeping the memory of the Holocaust alive. It has indeed become an industry — as former Israeli foreign secretary Abba Eban quipped, “There’s no business like ‘Shoah’ business.”
Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:43:05 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 23, 2012, 11:34:02 PM
The issue in anti-semitic vs. anti-human is there is always a "blame" and a "feel guilty when I say so" card.
Sometimes the cause is not the reason for the result.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 24, 2012, 03:20:40 AM
People are just too sensetive how we use words these days.
Depending on how I would say Black when talking about black people can be used as I am a racist.
Depending on how I talk about jews or use that word I could be considered a anti-semite
Depending how I speak about Jesus I can be anti this and that.

Racism was put there just so this would happen.

We can soon not speak about anything without offending someone.
This is just insane!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

AKHTONI

May 24, 2012, 09:57:12 AM
 :WTF:  is it anti semitic if someone denied the holocaust or liked adolf hitler . I like adolf hitler and what's the problem?( since ariel sharon is good and man of peace ( palestine)and GBush (iraq and afgha masacres) .....)

the jews killed each others and they called it holocaust and put the whole blame on hitler.

the next step they convinced the world that they suffered from injustice and and.... so they must have a state to defend themselves.

the UN  divided palestine between arabs and jews and they(jews) were sure that usa and england with them ( cause they have hands there ). as you can see now the arabs lost their land and the jews are taking care of it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  >:(

And from israel, the jews give orders and commanding the world ( binky and brain) ( actually they are everywhere after the alleged holocaust they started immigration . even to north pole  )....... and the history is long ,you know

so the holocaust is political weapon

scream:
So you support the belief in a Jewish world conspiracy?

Yes I did and I doubt this holocaust and wait they did a conspiracies before they are known as prophets killers right?if they did this with prophets how about normal human being

they control almost the whole  world and when they reach 100% it's  the EOW (armagedon)
and I believe they wanted to destroy michael.(TDCAU)

What? You are telling me that Jews just use "anti-Semitism" to their advantage or do sometimes? That, unfortunately, is an anti-Semitic comment in itself. And it denies that anti-Semitism is very real.

so we must say that the jews are good. and all the kind words? no one can say no or it's antisimitic or maybe they are the choosen one . sorry I've never talked positively about them cause it's hard to find the good side.

when a jew say yes ,I say NO I can't trust them they don't do what they say .and call it antisimitic if you want

ps: don't tell me that you are confusing zionists and jews cause it's hard to find jews now

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

~Souza~Topic starter

May 24, 2012, 10:08:20 AM
:WTF:  is it anti semitic if someone denied the holocaust or liked adolf hitler . I like adolf hitler and what's the problem?( since ariel sharon is good and man of peace ( palestine)and GBush (iraq and afgha masacres) .....)

the jews killed each others and they called it holocaust and put the whole blame on hitler.

the next step they convinced the world that they suffered from injustice and and.... so they must have a state to defend themselves.

the UN  divided palestine between arabs and jews and they(jews) were sure that usa and england with them ( cause they have hands there ). as you can see now the arabs lost their land and the jews are taking care of it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  >:(

And from israel, the jews give orders and commanding the world ( binky and brain) ( actually they are everywhere after the alleged holocaust they started immigration . even to north pole  )....... and the history is long ,you know

so the holocaust is political weapon

scream:
So you support the belief in a Jewish world conspiracy?

Yes I did and I doubt this holocaust and wait they did a conspiracies before they are known as prophets killers right?if they did this with prophets how about normal human being

they control almost the whole  world and when they reach 100% it's  the EOW (armagedon)
and I believe they wanted to destroy michael.(TDCAU)

What? You are telling me that Jews just use "anti-Semitism" to their advantage or do sometimes? That, unfortunately, is an anti-Semitic comment in itself. And it denies that anti-Semitism is very real.

so we must say that the jews are good. and all the kind words? no one can say no or it's antisimitic or maybe they are the choosen one . sorry I've never talked positively about them cause it's hard to find the good side.

when a jew say yes ,I say NO I can't trust them they don't do what they say .and call it antisimitic if you want

ps: don't tell me that you are confusing zionists and jews cause it's hard to find jews now

Excuse me. Are you saying Hitler is a nice guy and all Jews are bad people? Because if THAT is the case, you might want to voice that opion on another forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 24, 2012, 10:22:13 AM
The holocaust is a profitable investment that contributed and continue to provide important benefits both economic and political to the Zionists
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2012, 11:38:48 AM
Cant believe anyone would deny the holocaust,I 100% believe it.shame on you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 24, 2012, 11:47:34 AM
Cant believe anyone would deny the holocaust,I 100% believe it.shame on you.

No one is denying the holocaust here, maybe you are misunderstanding the posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Scream_

May 24, 2012, 11:50:51 AM
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread again ... with AKHTONI you have a full-blown anti-Semite and Nazi on the forum. And this person dares to call himself/herself a Michael Jackson fan or supporter? If this was my forum, I'd ban this person immediately for hate speech. And if I was Front, I'd also make it known that I don't like hate speech, anti-Semitism and love for Adolf Hitler in general and in particular on the forum that I post on (if Front is indeed Michael or someone close to Michael). If he can call out Frenchbraid for posting something that was totally harmless compared to what AKHTONI just posted, this should be a lot more important to him.

I'll really try not to look at the forum or at least this thread again, maybe someone could PM me in case Front decides to say something about AKHTONI'S opinion.

P.S. Souza, didn't you read AKHTONI'S post? He or she did deny the Holocaust by saying it didn't happen, the Nazis didn't do anything, the Jews killed each other and blamed it on Hitler. If this is even possible I consider that even worse than complete denial.
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:52:31 AM by _Scream_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 24, 2012, 11:57:57 AM
Is Front your 'Yes-man' for you to yank around? No.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 24, 2012, 12:03:15 PM
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread again ... with AKHTONI you have a full-blown anti-Semite and Nazi on the forum. And this person dares to call himself/herself a Michael Jackson fan or supporter? If this was my forum, I'd ban this person immediately for hate speech. And if I was Front, I'd also make it known that I don't like hate speech, anti-Semitism and love for Adolf Hitler in general and in particular on the forum that I post on (if Front is indeed Michael or someone close to Michael). If he can call out Frenchbraid for posting something that was totally harmless compared to what AKHTONI just posted, this should be a lot more important to him.

I'll really try not to look at the forum or at least this thread again, maybe someone could PM me in case Front decides to say something about AKHTONI'S opinion.

P.S. Souza, didn't you read AKHTONI'S post? He or she did deny the Holocaust by saying it didn't happen, the Nazis didn't do anything, the Jews killed each other and blamed it on Hitler. If this is even possible I consider that even worse than complete denial.

Scream, I asked AKHTONI t clear up her post, because I want to know for SURE first what she means, since we are dealing here with many nationalities and some people might use the wrong words in English. So until then, I am not going to ban anyone. Why are you still here? If this is all you can say and do, you have no business in this thread. You're a new member, why stir up the post by twisting words? And since when are people saying Front should leave for stuff like this? I get the feeling that there are certain people here that are actually from another forum, realize they have been wrong about front, and now want him to post elsewhere, because they are not welcome here anymore. Maybe you shouls PM Front and just be blunt about that, but stop infecting this board with drama that I can perfectly handle myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions